In the line-up

✨✨Delite~ SM ENTERTAINMENT'S NEW GIRL GROUP || APPLY OPEN! yahoooo join now!!!

a/n: so the first one to get introduced is Hana, the author's character ^^ as I can see there are subscribers, guys you can apply so we could start the story <3 we will wait for your apps .



Kim Jooyeon, a.k.a Hana, was practicing her vocals since the weekly evaluation is coming nearer, she need to pass the evaluation in order for her to stay in the company.

" Hana!" a trainee barged inside, making Hana jump in shock.

" ah! my heart. wae? what is it?" Hana asked.

the trainee beamed, " omg! you need to check the line-up. it got renewed."

Hana's eyes widened, " really?! wahh~ " both of them dashed to the hallways where the group line-up is posted.

Hana glanced at the paper, " let's see...."

then, she spotted her name, it was the first one who is there.

" OH MY GOD. AM I DREAMING?! I'M ON DELITE'S LINE-UP!" Hana squealed.

the other trainees congratulated her.

" congrats unnie. your training paid-off" the trainee winked at her and proceeded to the practice room.

" excuse me, where is Kim Jooyeon?" the man asked.

Hana pointed at herself, " i'm Jooyeon, why are you asking?"

" please follow me, you must get evaluated first." - man

Hana nodded and folowed the man behind.

then, they walked in a room. three juries are seated infront of a table, some SM idols were seated on the chairs prepared for them.

" please walk over to the center, those three will judge you." - ahjussi.

" b-but i'm not prepared-" Hana got cutted off.

the man nodded, " show them what you learned these past years of trainings."

Hana breathed and told him what she was going to sing to prepare the music and slowly made her way towards the center.

" Kim Jooyeon?" BoA asked.

Hana nodded, " neh, Annyeonghaseyo Kim Jooyeon imnida. 23 years old. I trained for 6 and 3 months. I was a trainee when I was 14 years old."

the ceo nodded as he scanned the documents that was about her.

" I heard you do great in the evaluations, will you show us how much you improved?" - staff

hana smiled and nodded, " yes, I'll do my best."

she breathed and vervously got the mic a staff handed her, she glanced at the idols who are seriously looking at her and she found a familiar face that made her smile immidiately.

It was her brother who was grinning at her and mouther, ' fighting~'

her vervousness was slighlty gone, she heard the music start.

Suho and the other exo members clapped, along with the other idols.

BoA smiled, " good job, Jooyeon-ssi. as expected from Suho-ssi's sister. your breathing and tune was synchronized."

" it was impressive, with more intense vocall training will help you improve more." - staff.

the ceo nodded, " based on my standards, you almost reached it, but I'll officially place you in the official group line-up where you will prepare for your debut"

Hana smiled at them and bowed, " kamsahamnida~"

then, a trainee approached her when she got back, " daebak! we watched your performance unnie! your voice improved all this years."

" aigoo~ thank you saeng."

hana chuckled and was led by another ahjussi to a separated practice room.