CHAPTER TWO

Is there a FOREVER?

Haeun's POV

"Hi." The person who sat beside me said. My heart started beating fast and I gulped when I heard his voice. "H-H-Hi!!" I exclaimed a bit nervous.

"Whoa!! No need to be nervous. I'm Jungkook and you're?" He asked and I buried my face on my book and said "I'm Haeun!!" I said and my face is getting red until on my ears. "Haha. Haeun, Don't hide from me. I am not a monster and I just want to be friends with you." He said as he stared down to me who was hiding my tomato red face. 

I pulled my head up and looked at the window to hide my face. "Why were you staring at me last night?" He asked and I looked at him. "I was just captivated by your wonderful voice, by the way, you're new to our school right?" I asked trying to make myself comfortable with him around. "Really? My voice was nice? Yes. I am new to XXX high." Jungkook said and chuckled when he looked at me because I was sitting at the far end of the seat like I am building a giant wall between us. "Loosen yourself a bit. I won't bite you." He said and I smiled and tried to loosen up a bit.

The bus arrived at our school and I dashed out of the bus and inside the school. Student are looking and wisphering something might be because of me but I am immune to it.

"Look it is the ugly frog!!" Mina said and I was about to go fight them when my sister get into the way. "Yah!! Who are you calling ugly frog? My sister? Gosh!! Look at the four of you, you are uglier than a frog!!" Unnie said and I stared at them. Jungkook went near me and guided me to the lockers. "Who are those?" Jungkook asked. "Just crzy enemies of mine." I rolled my eyes. "What did you do to them?" Jungkook asked. "It is a long story." I said and started walking away but Jungkook stopped me.

"Uhm. Do you mind helping me get used to the place?" Jungkook asked and I turned back. "Yeah." I said and I started telling him the different places on the school. "Well. Bye I still have some classes." I said and waved bye to Jungkook. Wow, he is friendly at first I was so shy that I am always trying to ignore him and now we're friends.

No one's POV

"That virus is already getting cutey Jungkook's attention." Eunmi said as she flip her hair back. "Look!! Look!! Jungkook!!" Hyuna said and they ran to him.

"Jungkook!!" Hyuna said and Jungkook turned around just to see four drooling girls. "Welcome to XXX High, Jungkookie!!" Jinhae said. "Thanks, gotta go girls." Jungkook said and the four squealed. "Oh!! God!! His voice is like a music to my ear!!" Mina said as she jump up and down.

"Girls!! Why aren't you in your class?" The school principal said making the four frozen in their spots. "Sorry, Ms. Kim." They all bowed 90 degrees to the principal and she motioned them to go to class.

Haeun's POV

I was answering my test quietly but my classmates are wisphering things. "Give me that paper!!" I heard Eunmi wispher to Jinhae. "Give me that." I said and got the paper from Jinhae who was sitting beside me. "Teacher, These two are cheating!!" I said and the teacher crossed her arms on her chest. "Miss Eunmi and Miss Jinhae, to my office after this class." The teacher said and I smirked the glared at mi and I stuck my tongue at them. *Revenge is sweet.* I thought and got back to answering my quiz paper. 

After class, I found Jungkook oppa waiting by the door to our room. "Hey, wanna eat with me?" He asked and I smiled at him.

Jimin's POV

I was about to ask Haeun for lunch but seems like someone was waiting for her already. *Damn that new boy!! Stealing my girl in his first day, huh?* I thought and stormed to the canteen.

Sorry for the lame update guys =_= I hope you like it though and please subscribe, comment, and vote. Please excuse me for my grammar mistakes. I'll ask my father for help when he gets home ^^

Army4ever_06