CHAPTER ONE

Is there a FOREVER?

Haeun's POV

I was sleeping peacefully. Dreaming of a prince coming to my rescue from the 4 witches who kidnaped me but a sudden loud noise waked me up from my dream.

"HAEUN!!" Haneul, my crazy older sister called out from her room. "Gosh!! She really have a big mouth." I mumbled and went to my bathroom to rinse my sleepy head away. "Lalalala~" I singed as I took my bath. "HAEUN!! PALLI!!" Unnie called again startling me causing my soap to slip from my hand and go straight to the floor. 

"HAEUN!!" Unnie whined. "COMING!! I AM JUST TAKING MY BATH!! QUIT SHOUTING!!" I shouted at her and she stopped calling me. I smirked and went back to cleaning myself. My sister and I love each other. We fight at times but get back to being friends at the end. We have many similarities and difference as well. My sister is Tomboy though but I know deep inside her is a girl.

*Creak*

The door creaked as I go out of the bathroom and got dressed. I picked up a cute red dressed from my closet and putted it in.

"Haeun. Come down already!! We will be late!!" Unnie whined and I ran downstairs just to meet up with my sister or should I say brother who has her arms crossed in her chest.

"Yah!! You are such a slowpoke. Haeun." Unnie said and I stuck my tongue out at her. "Shouldn't we go?" I asked with my right eyebrow raised. "Yeah." She said and we went to the Flower shop we own. Today is Sunday and it is the day when we go to our flower shop and help our parents arrange and sell flowers.

"Haeun, You look stunning!!" Jimin said and I mouthed thank you to him. Jimin is my friend and our helper at the shop. He lives just a few blocks away from our shop.

"Excuse me. I would pay for these pink, white, and red roses." A boy with a cap said with a bright smile. "Oh. Sure." I said and wrapped the flower with a plastic wrapper and handed it to him. He smiled and handed me the payment. "Thank you. Come again okay?" I said and showed him my cute smile.

"Thank you." He said and went out of the shop and walked away. "You like that guy?"My sister suddenly said coming out from nowhere. "No. Maybe you like him. Sis." I said and she frowned. "Yah!! I am not your sister!! I am your bro." She said and I stuck my tongue out at her and she did as well. "Stop slacking you two and help us here!!" Mom said and we walked to our mom who was arranging a flower in a vase beautifully. After helping umma fix the flowers, I went outside and sprayed water on the flowers to make them beautiful and nice to see for customers who come by. 

"Thank you. Please come buy from us again." I said and the costumers smile at me as they leave the shop. It was finally 7:00 pm. The shop's closing every Sunday because we have to go home early and sleep early for school.

"Eomma. Do we have a new neighbour?" I asked as we leave the car and go inside our house. "Yes. Yes we do have a new neighbour. Miss Jeon and her family." Mom said and I nodded. "You haven't met them?" Unnie asked and threw herself on the sofa. "No." I said and she tsked me. "You're weak. They have a handsome sons." Unnie said. "Really!?" I asked with a grin on my face as I stare at my window. "Yeah. But don't worry. You can't date him anyways. You are 'Hopeless' when it comes to romance." Unnie said and I glared at her. "Haneul. Stop teasing your sister. She is pretty." Dad said as he sat beside Haneul unnie. "And that is why she is my lil' sister." Unnie said and I rolled my eyes at her and went to my room.

 niga itdeon sopa neo eobsi na honja 
 i jarieman nama 
 neol gidarijanha 
 So far nae gyeote neon so far away 
 miryeoniraneun ge meonjiman nameun chae 
 neol gidarijanha 

 I heard someone sing. I opened my curtain and saw the boy from the flower shop awhile ago. "He really has a nice voice." I mumbled as I stare at him sing though my window. I heard him stop. I looked at him and he was staring at me with a blank expression. My heart started to beat faster and my mind was getting messed up. I could sense that I was blushing hard. 

"Why are you staring miss? that is rude you know?!" He asked and I closed my curtain and buried my face under my pillow. *Crazy me!! Why did I do that?! PABO!! PABO!!* I cursed myself inside my head as I punch my pillow.

"Haeun?" Mom said and opened the door. "Mom!!" I exclaimed and fixed myself and smiled at her. "Anything wrong?" She asked and I shook my head from left to right. "Okay? Get ready. Dinner is served." Mom said and I smiled. 

I blew some strands of hair on my face up and opened the curtain a bit and saw that the lights are off. "Aww. Maybe he already asleep." I mumbled and went downstairs to join my parents.

 

The next day, I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock. I lazily reached for it and closed it. I puffed my cheeks  and got ready for school. I tied my hair up into a braid and went downstairs just to see unnie in her boys uniform. "Let's go?" Unnie asked and I nodded.

"Bye mom, Dad, Hyung!!" I heard a male voice said and looked to the direction of the vioce just to meet up with the boy from last night and at the flower shop's eye. I looked away and ran after unnie who was going inside the school bus. "unnie wait!!" I said but she ignored me and sat beside her friends. I looked around and found a vacant seat at the left side of the bus. I sat down and got my English book to review for our test today. I felt someone sat beside me but I didn't dare to look at the person. "Hi." 

Hello !! This is my first update for this story ^^ I hope you like it and please show some love for my story ~ Sorry for the lame update -_- Anyways, I really really really REALLY hope you like it and subscribe, vote and comment ^^

 ARMY4EVER_06 

 

Additional Characters

 Park Haneul - 20 - Tomboy/Your sister

Cares about you and is a kind but teasing sister to you.

She is a loveing daughter to your parents.

She is a tomboy but deep inside her is a girl one.

 Park Jimin - 20 - Your boy best friend

He is you childhood friend and he always visits your house when ever he is free.

He loves to help out at your shop. 

He has a secret liking on you.

He is greasy and is the kind who you would say a playboy but he isn't he hasen't dated for once to be exact.