honey

10 seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“hanbin ah~” jinwhan calls from behind the studio door, tilt his head from the door , smile playfully as usual.

 

 

Hanbin raise his head from the bunch of paper , hanbin is just as tired as hell, he’s been working since dawn to dawn. He even can’t realizing whether it’s 4 in morning or 4 in afternoon, when he see the clock. Since he still can’t find the right beat for the song,  it  means nothing could make him move from his deks, except if he hear jinhwan and junhoe kisses or jinhwan is hurt or jinhwan is bla bla bla, basicly only thing about jinhwan can make him move from his deks.

 

 

Jinhwan enters the room, put both his hands behind his back, the combination of the v t-shirt with the middle pants and his new hair cut makes jinhwan looks edible. the small studio makes every breath audible.

 

 

Hanbin just  giggle by seeing the little figure from the mirror behind his desk. The time he regret the most is when he can’t spend more night with his jinan.

 

 

 But it’s reasonable, as the time for debut is closer,  he feel the burden with everything, the dance, songs, lyrics. It’s mainly because they haven’t debut yet but they already receiving so many spotlight, so many people expecting a lot of surprise performance from them, every member feel the burden . but the title of the leader itself put burden million times heavier on hanbin’s back, because in the end if they can’t put a great performance then the fault would be thrown into hanbin.

 

“how many time should I told you  call me “honey” ” hanbin protest in a cute manner.

“don’t push yourself too much, here your breakfast!” jinhwan says handing him a breakfast box.

 

“aaa!!” hanbin said while opening his mouth wide, acting cute and spoiled  is one of jinhwan favorite scene from hanbin expression, because hanbin usually the stern and rock faces. He rarely change his expressions, even in front of yang yun suk president . So, willing to utterly change to being cute acting lame only for jinhwan, makes jinwhan feel so precious.

 

 

“don’t be so stubborn you need some sleep, look your eyebag, you look like a bored panda!” jinhwan tease while feeding him a spoon full of meat into hanbin’s mouth. “I can’t find the right beat yet, it’s bother me if I can’t get it” hanbin said trying to defend himself.

 

 

“how many b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter