cool down

10 seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “who should  we choose?” hanbin cracked voice attracting all the eyes of the boys, he lingering his right hands at bobby neck who stay silent with his blank gaze delivering Isn’t obvious? Why make it sounds complicated?  Look.

 

“let’s decide after we count to three” hanbin says feigning hard to read, even when all the members know who will it be. “…1…2…3… koo junhoe!” hanbin shouts higher than any sounds in the room.

 

 Bobby mouth closed completely after he mouthing “kim…” right after hanbin finished counting until three, and shut his mouth as soon as he heard “koo” from hanbin. Bobby voice sink under hanbin voice which is 3 times louder than his.

 

Bobby stays blank, a half sleepy but aware enough he is not daydreaming. fidgeting his finger trying to get hanbin noticing him seriously, me and junhoe in one  room? Why not just ask yg president to join in too!!

But all those gaze only reply by a special smirks from hanbin  It’s going to be an intense night huh?

 

”oh yeah!”   oh,no!! Junhoe claps and volume down his voice instantly, put his back to the bench without being too awkward to get noticed by the members, and it’s just an useless tactic  when junhoe notice that the members giggle at him and it’s the fake smile type, the group smile used only when they were mocking each other.

 

 Junhoe eyes passing at bobby, his next future roommate slash his 4 years awkward friends slash  his buddy only when the camera is rolling, I will pretending to sleepwalking everynight before I’m dying from choking by an awkward sleeping, I can’t die now,I haven’t debut yet.

 

The members laughing at the duo rapper,  not like they find it funny, apparently they find it weird “oh! triple kim is disbanded?” ”woah , someone must have a lonely sleep today!!” “someone has a lot of things to explain later” “it will be an intense night, gonna sleep at sauna”

 

“we will stop the recording now guys” said by the director, breaking the laughing. “bobby ah, can you clapped the slate?”.

 

“1…2…3…end…” bobby shouts gleefully as he claped the slate.

 

“good job everyone, let’s take a break!” the director said, giving the  instructions. All the staffs pick up their things, but some heavy tools left at ikon new apartment. all the members bowing towards the staffs “thank you for the hardwork!”

 

“aigo~ such a considerate oldest member, you don’t need to always open the door for us jinhwan ah” hyojin nuna the script writer told jinhwan while patting gently his head.jinhwan little  laugh reactions only causing hyojin nuna to pinch jinhwan cheeks.

 

The door closed and so is jinhwan smile, jinhwan emotions turn dark as dark as the shades of light caused by the litle rays of shine.

 

The members starting to roving their new dorm or pretending they want to, because they want to escape from the freeze atmosphere caused by two members and they know it soon gonna be a war.

 

Well, except with one person, his eyes furrowed looking  at the floor, a scowl one,  He looks glommy and mad, he doesn’t make any sound while slowly walking to his room, but his presence surely caught fully by hanbin, and it’s sure not a good thing.

 

“someone being pabo today!” bobby smirks while walking toward their room and hanbin know who he refers to.

 

“you can keep it cool right? we need to shoot later! I can’t shooting in a bad atmosphere man!” junhoe said while striding to jinhwan room.

 

 

 Junhoe heart pumping out by a sudden  shadow-like-figure passing him just like the superhero flash . junhoe got surprised by how fast hanbin run and passing junhoe. “what the…” junhoe whimper while handling the door, as expected hanbin lock the door so no one can bother them.

 

“aish, share jinhwan hyung sometimes with me! no one here I can play with!” junhoe scoffing , and u-turn to no where, because bobby is in their room, and he is still awkward with the new member, the bathroom in their old apartment isn’t a nice thing to be seen, and he sure the barthroom here is a no difference “ah, my life!” junhoe growl , dropping his body on the couch.

 

“jinan ah~!” hanbin says with a flirty tone that only active when he speak with his special little cute bear in human forms.

 

“yes!” jinhwan turn his head from the suitcase, look all smile at hanbin. Hanbin knows him very well . even when jinhwan can deceiving the other members with his innocent-angel-like face and a  cute body size which make him harmless . but still, jinhwan can’t deceive the devil.

 

“baby!”  acting cute, hanbin put his face on jinhwan shoulder, but nothing could be heard Except from the clock sounds,.

 

it’s a big problem! hanbin furrowed, he don’t scare jinhwan angry face, hanbin afraid of jinhwan angry attitude.  As far as jinhwan can go when he is angry is usually only pouting and then he whining and then everything will be settled with a very tight hug and a peck of kiss.

 

This phenomenon called by hanbin as “baby’s baby cry phenomenon” first because jinwhwan is a baby for him and second when jinhwan is angry, it’s like you speaking with baby, you don’t know what they want. So, Because jinhwan is hanbin’s baby, and when he is angry it will be like baby crying , that’s why hanbin call it “baby’s baby cry phenomenon”

 

When jinhwan become like this, Jinhwan turn into someone who is really hard to compromise with, it’s on the higher level of rockheaded compare to hanbin which hanbin even find his obstinate to be hard to control, and now he feels like he need to compromises  with another hanbin. But of course in a cuter and  in huggable size of hanbin and…...just fokus, hanbin shaking his head

 

“you mad at me?” hanbin ask with a calm voice, he gave his best and warmest smile.

“no!” jinhwan forced smile even getting worse.

“you’re mad right?”

“am I look like I’m mad?” jinhwan says, controlling his tone, and turning his head back to the suitcase.

“you always have that forced smile, and you looked thousand times uglier when you hold grudge”.

“then date someone who can look prettier when they upset” jinhwan growl.

“I have found it! it’s just you looks million times prettier when you smile” .

“just leave me alone, I want to be alone!” jinhwan says putting emphasis on every word he said.  being more upset by the random answers.

“I want to be alone too, let’s do it together” hanbin says.

jinhwan turn his head, looking coldy  trying to warning hanbin once again to not bother him.   

“what’s that!” jinhwan says with a light tone trying to endure the tickle on his stomach as he saw hanbin kneeling down at the floor, he put his hat on hand , forming his eyes as soft as possible, and si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter