Teaser

♕ Royales| SM Entertainment | Let the Reign begin

teaser

My work is never done.

Outside Royales apartment complex, the cold November air blew strands of Lee Eunju's hair out of it's perfect bun. Pacing from one street light to another, Eunju let out a tired sigh, she rubbed her bleary eyes listening to the rough voice talk about the group she managed. Tired of hearing the other person talk, Eunju cut in,

  "Yah, what does Soomin-sshii know." she spat out harshly into her cell phone. "As long as they're getting the sales, he shouldn't worry."

Eunju walked around the the building, stoping short from prying ears and eyes. Eunju rolled her eyes listening to the man speak negatively about the girlgroup. Patting her jacket pockets, she reached inside of it pulling out a fresh pack of cigarettes. Flipping the flap over, Eunju looked down the alley before placing one to her lips. This was one thing that didn't need to make it's way to Dispatch or another gossip article that could have a chance of hurting Royales image.

Eunju really needed one right now, all this talk of the group was making her head ache. Which wasn't really good for her age. Head titlted, grey smoke blew past parted red painted lips. Eunju leaned back on the building, listening to the other man ramble on the line.

  "Their next comeback better be success or we're back to sqaure one."

  "Make sure to eat you words." Eunju spoke ending the call.

Lee Eunju would be damn if she seen this group fail. They had too much potential to end up failing. Taking a long drag, she let out another puff of smoke before dropping it on the ground and stomping it out. Eunju was in need of a drink, preferably something strong and she knew the Leader of Royales was hiding some under her bed.

author's note

So I really hope you like this little teaser. I'm not very confident with my writing so yeah. This was just a glimspe of Royales manager, Lee Eunju. I did a little research, women smoking is not seen as very ladylike and is frowned upon in South Korea. So that's why, Lee Eunju was checking to see if anyone was around.