Plotlines

♕ Royales| SM Entertainment | Let the Reign begin

plotlines

HEADER LEFT

The queen

 

Position: Leader, Lead Vocalist
Issue: Anger Issues/ Bad Temper

She's the leader and mother of the group. She's the oldest and takes her responsiblities serious. She always takes care of her members and disciplining them when necessary. But, how can she look after them when she looses her temper and takes it out on the members. She has anger problems and she needs to be in control. Even if her angry responses upsets some members. She always apologizes and makes up excuses of wanting them to be the best. If only they knew she has a problem controlling her anger and how can she control it, if she denies it too.  Is the stress finally getting to her? Or is it something else?

The beauty

 

Position: Main Vocalist, Visual
Issue: I Like Girls

She was a model before she became an idol and the last to be picked for the group. She's the most feminine member and the fans ship her with any and everyone. She has the most mesmorizing voice and is unbelivably gorgeous. Every man wished to date her, if only... Yet, she refuses every male who has ever asked her out. She wasn't into guys like that. She was the standard form of Korean beauty yet she hid her secret like a diamond necklace. She liked everything feminine and girly including girls. Which is frowned upon in Korean society. How can she hide it if she doesn't want to and how far will it torment her before she blurs out how she feels about her love life. How strong is her feeling of giving up everything, like being an idol and moving someplace where she is accepted to love who she wanted. Or, will she stay and out herself so she can make a change for those just like herself.

the young

 

Position: Lead Vocalist, Lead Rapper, Maknae
Issue: Dating Older People

She's literally a ball of sunshine. She's very talkative and enjoys being happy. She's really optimistic and is the youngest of the group. She is always following the rules and listens to what older people have to say. She makes sure to stay on the positive side of fans because she is the innocent maknae. But, there's something, this maknae isn't telling her groupmates or anyone else about. They start to question her antics when she starts asking them about relationships and dating. Because why would she be dating if she's not suppose to?

the evil

 

Position: Triple Threat, Face
Issue: Trust Issues/Manipulative

She's the most loved by fans and is considered the fan favorite. She is the one with the most confidence and sass. She's hard working and worked hard to get where she's at. She doesn't have a temper like The Queen but she can surely match her. She is arrongant and believed she would debut as a soloist. She was in it for the fame and to be someone who left their mark on the industry. She get's the most activity solos and believes she's more worthy. She is manipulative and doesn't care who she has to use or hurt to get in her way of gaining more stardom. Sometimes she casually insults the members and intends on hurting them. But no matter how hard, she has a soft spot for her groupmates and can't toss them to the curb like she originally planned. What changed? Plus, is she ever going to give up being more successful then the other members.

the rebel

 

Position: Main Dancer, Rapper, Vocalist
Issue: Alcoholic Problems

The group always describes her as the fun one. The one who let's loose and is a free spirit. In order to deal with the stress of being an idol, she goes out. She is always out and around the city at night. She is always going to parties, never sticking to one boyfriend, and seen doing things Koreans would frown upon if they found out. She likes to have a drink when she goes out and even in the dorm. But how long can she deny, she's over drinking when she comes home drunk or passes out on the bathroom floor or shows up to practice a little tipsy?

the dapper

 

Position: Main Rapper, Vocalist
Issue: Expressive Opinion/Undesired

The fans, know her as being Miss Dapper. She liks to wear suits and prefers to always dress up. She's fearless, she's open-minded and will try anything new. She's not afraid to speak her mind or express how she's feels. Her views automatically turn off countless amount of suitors. They get intimidated by how passionate she is when expressing her opinions about the unequality of women and society issues in S.Korea. No one has ever challenged her views or are too shocked that a girl can be so independent and opinionated. If she's in a relationship she's the one who buys the flowers and pays for dinner. She tests the waters when it comes to if she too's masculine or feminie. She says, it's all in the suit.

the foreigner

 

Position: Lead Dancer, Vocalist
Issue: Depression & Anxiety

She can be misunderstood by appearing cold but she is actually very kind and supportive. She is realistic and sometimes funny when comfortable. She is  the member that wasn't loved by fans when they first debuted but slowly fans started warming up to her. She has become shy after debuting because of the harsh comments made by the fans. When she first moved to South Korea, it was a culture shock. She didn't want to admit how much she felt like homesick for her birth country. But she sooned adapted with some struggles of course. Because of these struggles and the pressure of the next debut, she has high anxiety and tends to be the worst with eating and being well. She was diagnose as being depressed but in South Korea they never follow up on it. Now, she doesn't know if she can handle the stress of being an idol.

manager

 

Lee Eunju is her name and she along with the leader make sure the girls stay in line. She doesn't stay in the dorm with the girls but when she comes to visit, she runs a tight grip. She always surprises them with a pop-up visit and always puts them on the edge.