Final.

Kiss the Pain Away

The feeling of having someone kiss your pain away, is one of the best things in the world.

 

Jongdae likes when Joonmyun kisses his pain away.

 

He likes when Joonmyun gently places his chapped lips over his sensitive skin, kissing the wounds he inflicted upon himself. He likes when Joonmyun whispers promises against his skin, things like, “I promise I will never leave you.” and “I promise things will get better.” Because during those times, the world seems to stop and all that matters, is the soft lips being pressed against his skin.

 

Even though he can't see through his tears, he can imagine the soft eyes his lover is showing him, it's nit pity or anything like that but love, shining through those beautiful brown orbs. After the kisses, comes the part Jongdae finds cute, Joonmyun will trace patterns on his skin, like an artist painting, he makes sure Jongdae's skin is covered with kisses and invisible stories.

 

Jongdae's favorite part is when Joonmyun cries, not because he enjoys when Joonmyun cries, but because now it's his turn to comfort the male, kiss his scars and tears, whisper promises and draw stories upon his skin.

 

There are times when Jongdae wishes that Joonmyun would just leave him alone. Those nights are filled with breaking glass, shouts and words that cut like knives. But somehow, Joonmyun, sticks through those times, voice gentle like he is coaxing a small child, he'll softly and every so gently take Jongdae in his arms, bury his face within the nape of Jongdae's neck. Plant kisses there, and whisper, “It's okay. Everything is okay.” Because Joonmyun knows, in Jongdae's world, everything is dark, cold and scary, everything hurts and everything is against him.

 

So he makes sure to remind Jongdae that, he is always with him, not against but with him.

 

Jongdae is grateful for Joonmyun during those times.

 

At the end of both nights, they'll snuggle up to one another, dried tears and strained throats. They wrap arms around one another, embrace each other's warmth, legs tangled as if someone were to pull them apart during the night, it'll be hard.

 

They end the night totally with, whispers of better times and a brighter future and three simple words that mean the world;

 

I love you.”