Chapter 1

Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why is it every time i see you nowadays, you always look so sad?"

Bom said (my workmate) while she was typing something in her computer.

Bom is very pretty. She has a voluptuos body and she just dyed her hair red and it really suits her.

 

I didn't know why i told her the truth but it just came out of my mouth before i can stop myself.

 

"I'm inlove with my bestfriend." It came out in a rush and as i look up i saw her spun her chair around so she could face me and looked at me with curiosity.

 

"Uhhm? So? Why'd you look so sad? It's not like he has a girlfriend or something?" Then she looked at me wide eyes starting to realize something and before she could speak i interrupted her.

 

"He has a girlfriend."

 

Bom looked at me with sad eyes and i can see the pity too then she suddenly brightened up. "Confess to him! That's it! That's what you should do! Tell him you love him and maybe he has that kind of feelings for you too. You still have a chance!" Bom said being her optimistic self.

 

"Bom, i know that you're trying to make me feel better but i don't think that will be a great idea." I said in a matter of factly.

 

"But why?" As i was about to tell her something my officemate tracy interrupted our conversation.

 

"Excuse me, dar? Mr. Choi wanted to see you in his office right now."

 

 

"Okay, can you please tell him that i'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter