New friends

Transfer Student

The next day Yuri spent more of her time with Taeyeon, the two got on pretty well after finding out that they had alot in common. 

"I know i haven't been living in Korea all my life but i still pretty much watch korean shows" Yuri said as her and Taeyeon made their way to the lunch queue.

"well thats good, atleast you're not completely white washed" Taeyeon joked 

"Are you saying i am?" Yuri said laughing 

"meh you don't look that Korean i guess and plus you still have that english accent when you speak hangul, you're alot like Jessica and Tiffany" 

"I guess so, are you friends with those two?" Yuri asked 

"Well...im class president so i do get on with everyone but i wouldnt say im close to the two, some people do find them snobby though" 

Yuri slowly nodded "and i guess they think the same about me?" 

"well Yuri-shi i think you're the first to get a detention on their first day" Taeyeon laughed and Yuri playfully pushed her 

A group of girls were sitting on the benches eating their lunches, one got up and waved at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon noticed and waved back, Yuri felt quiet shy as the two of them walked towards the group of girls.

The group of girls were waiting for Taeyeon to introduce the new girl 

Yuri couldn't help but feel embarrassed, she was still not used to being around a group of Korean girls 

the three girls stood there watching the new girl

"guys this is Yuri" Taeyeon introduced her and Yuri smiled at the the girls 

"And Yuri this is Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun" Taeyeon pointed to each one as she said their names and all three smiled warmly at Yuri 

Yuri felt at eased they seemed like a friendly group of friends.

Whilst eating lunch with the group Yuri already found alot about the other girls like how Sooyoung can eat 2 servings of lunch and possibly more, or how Yoona even though she had a face of an angel she acted like a an immature school boy, and how Seohyun being the youngest was the most mature out of them. 

She felt comfortable with the group it reminded her of her old group of friends back in America but they were better, her friends in America only cared about theirs looks or what boys thought of them. This was a new feeling to her and she liked it. 

"So Yuri-shi you wanna come along?" Yoona asked 

"Yeah! why dont you come?" Taeyeon exclaimed 

"to your house? sure...if you guys dont mind?..." Yuri said

the others shook their heads "Of course we don't mind unnie" Seohyun said smiling at her. 

 


 

Taeyeon walked Yuri to her lesson before going to her own

"I wont be able to see you after class, so see you tomorrow!" Taeyeon waved goodbye to Yuri and walked away 

Yuri entered the the class and found herself smiling when she saw the familiar blonde sitting at the back looking out of the window. 

Jessica hadn't noticed that Yuri was in her class but was instead day dreaming out of the window. 

The teacher assigned Yuri to sit at the back near the window next to Jessica, like Yuri wanted. 

Jessica was still day dreaming until she heard a voice "Excuse me" 

"huh?" Jessica turned to see Yuri and her face lit up.

"Finally i have someone good to sit next to me" Jessica said turning to Yuri

"This class boring you out?" Yuri asked 

"Yep..." Jessica pouted 

"Economics..." Yuri read out her time table "i hate economics." Yuri said disapointedly "Even in America" 

"I know right, its the most boring lesson of the day" Jessica sat up "But atleast we sit together now" Her eyes smiled. 

 

~

 

The whole hour passed quickly as the two spent most of the time talking, even though they hadn't known eachother for long the two got on really well. They found it easy to laugh and talk to eachother. Yuri felt something somewhere inside her, she felt like making a fool out of herself as long as she got to see that beautiful smile of Jessica's.