Final 2

A Moment !!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Lovely Readers. 

Since I'm happy that the Story got Subscribers and Upvotees which is actually surprising because I didn't think that the story is good :) But I'm thankful for every single one of you so I decided to write Seungri's POV and I hope you like it .. Comments are welcomed and Critics too :) 

Thanks again for every comment :) 

Special mention to my sweet love "iamfayee" ❤

My name is Lee Seungri and I'm a 3rd year Business Student. And I was on a break from my lectures actually i sneaked from one of the lectures to be honest I needed the rest. 

I went to a cafe I'm regular there, I have been going there for three months now the staff is lovely and friendly to me and also there is this man who captured my attention the first day i saw him and he became my reason of going there on daily basis. It was just a moment and I already fell in love, He was the definition of perfection. His blonde hair, pure skin, lean figure and and pretty face with pointed nose brown eyes and those pink plump lips.

He was a regular too because once he entered, he sat down waiting for his order in the same table like everytime and for the first time we locked gazes. It took just a moment and I was frozen, hepnotized and deeply entranced like being under a spell. But just then his order came "It is coffee" I though and I had to divert my eyes. 

I forget to say one of my usual happenings, being the clumsy that I'm I broke my leg while going down the stairs and I had to be on bed rest for 5 weeks but Him was all I can think about. I missed him and It isn't easy to go to the cafe everyday with a broken leg and I was afraid that I might not see him again. I like him alot and I couldn't deny it anymore and I vowed that once I recover I will look for him and confess my love.

Five weeks passed and I was eager to see him, I dressed up and went on my way to the cafe. When I reached the cafe he was already there waiting for the usual, I asked the waiter to give me his order and I took it and went to his table standed in front of him smiling and when he looked at me I just said "I like you"  and I really saw sparkles in his eyes and with his soft voice he answered "I like you too" and I never been hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter