Finale

The Mute Sehun & The Kingka

Sehun took a deep breath before he entered the school’s gate. He noticed that by the time we walked into the school, the compound seems creepy. He shook his head. He’s new after all. It’d be normal if he feels like that. He’d just move to the big city with his parents. He felt reluctant at first but then again, he was used of being alone.

Sehun walked into the hallway where the lockers were located. He mentally gaped at how big his new school were. He continued to walk forward but stopped abruptly when someone bumped into him making him aware of everything. Sehun managed to catch the guy by his waist before the guy could land on his . Time seems to stop around Sehun but only for a while. Sehun immediately released the grip when he realised that their faces were closed. Sehun could feel himself getting warmer.

However, Luhan who hasn’t regain his posture landed on the floor when Sehun loosened the grip around his waist. Luhan let out a groan and stood up while caress his back. Luhan was pissed off by the latter’s action. He was about to yelled and cursed the guy but when he looked up he was captivated by Sehun’s stare. Luhan noticed that the guy in front of him has a nice hair colour that was slicked back. Luhan was busy staring that he had forgotten about his pain. He had forgotten about his real intention of yelling and cursing the guy but he couldn’t bring himself when he saw the guy’s face.

Sehun noticed the guy’s stare and he felt uncomfortable by it so he just bowed slightly before he passed by the guy and headed to the principal’s room. Meanwhile, Luhan was stunned by Sehun’s action when he just left him there. Luhan turned his back to look over Sehun. He watched as Sehun’s back slowly disappear before he returned to his class, determined to get Sehun in his hand.

_____________________

Sehun thanked the principal and closed the door behind him. He observed the mini-map that was given by the school’s clerk and made his way to his first class. No, it was his 4th class actually. He had a lot of things to take care of in the office just now. Sehun frowned at the map that was given to him and struggled to find his way. A few minutes later, he had arrived his class. Sehun slipped back the map to his pocket and took a deep breath before he opened the door slowly.

Sehun felt nervous at the sight of all eyes were on him but Sehun had his poker face on. He was a guy who didn’t talk much that’s why he was called ‘Cold-Hearted Sehun’. He didn’t mind actually. He was used to it. Sehun entered the class and bowed slightly. He let the teacher do the work in introducing him to the class since practically the teachers were told that he was mute when actually he didn’t. He was just a person with nothing to say.

Sehun bowed again when the teacher gestured him to take a seat near the window, besides a guy who has his head down. Sehun shrugged the boy besides him and continued to plopped himself at the new seat. He took out his notebook and utensils to take down the note.

Luhan stirred in his sleep when he felt the table was shaking a bit. He was going to ignored it first but when he heard someone was taking the seat beside him, he opened his eyes widely. He sit straight instantly and looked to the source. Luhan slightly gasped and had his hand pointed to the guy. Sehun who noticed his seatmate’s action turn his head to the latter.

“Mr. Xi, is there any problem?”, the teacher had asked.

Luhan looked at Sehun with a shocked expression. He didn’t expected that the guy who had dropped him on the floor was now sitting beside him. Luhan watched as Sehun’s face showed no expression and turn his head back to the whiteboard.

“No”, Luhan said to the teacher. Luhan slowly put his hand back down and looked at the teacher. The teacher nodded and continued her lesson.

Luhan took a glance secretly on the guy besides him. This time, he noticed everything about his new seatmates. Usually, he would throw tantrum if anyone sit beside him except his friends but Luhan thought that he could give his new seatmates a chance. Luhan let out a small smirk as he continued to watch the latter. Luhan was stunned for a while before he diverted his gaze when the said latter turned his attention to him. Stupid Luhan. Now he’d think that you’re a ert, Luhan mentally groaned.

Sehun didn’t like the stare that Luhan (He had just learned his seat mate’s name) because he would feel this weird feeling every time their eyes met. Sehun shrugged the feeling and continued to focus on the teacher’s lesson.

Luhan was feeling restless. He didn’t know why. Well, he’s one of the hottest kingka and a player who would break every girl and guy’s heart yet he would felt restless beside a guy whom he had just met. Luhan secretly watching Sehun hoping that heh wouldn’t get caught again.

Of course, Sehun noticed. He’d decided to ignore it.

____________

Luhan let out a sigh as the school’s bell had rung indicated that it was lunch time now. Luhan watched as Sehun packed his stuff and stood up. Immediately and unconsciously he had grabbed Sehun’s hand. Instantly, Luhan regretted his action because the people had started to whisper among themselves.

Luhan slowly yet awkwardly loosened his grip on Sehun’s hand and felt the loss of Sehun’s warmth against his skin. Luhan frowned at the thought.

“You were the one who had caught me earlier, right? But you let me go and let me fall on the floor”, Luhan looked up but all he could see was Sehun’s expressionless dace. Luhan’s frown gets deeper.

Sehun had his poker face on and was mentally frowning. Luhan have a deer-like face but he was being sassy and jerk? Sehun waited for Luhan to speak again as he didn’t get Luhan’s point.

“No one dared to let me fall like that and just left me”, Luhan had his arm crossed in front of his chest. He was awfully and proud of himself boasting.

Sehun didn’t know what to say. Is this guy for real? Sehun hated to admit it but this Luhan guy seems to belong in those group called spoilt brat. Sehun didn’t blame him though. To naturally being spoilt by their parent’s wealthy is normal but not for Sehun. He didn’t like to depend on his family’s money. He’s rich but he’d like to depend on himself.

“Hello? Are you listening to me? Great, first you let me fall, ditched me and now ignoring me”. Luhan raised both of his hand like a drama queen would do. Sehun return to his reality. He let out a small sigh before he reached for a paper and pen to scribble on it. Luhan watched Sehun’s action with frown.

Sehun teared off the piece of paper and handed it to Luhan who took it hesitantly. Sehun walked out of the class leaving Luhan and his classmates who were now couldn’t stop whispering.

“Yo! Luhan”, a voice shouted. He noticed the situation in the class and frowned. He watched as his frend stood in the middle of the class with a paper on his hand. The latter approached his friend slowly before he grabbed the piece of paper from Luhan’s hand, startling Luhan in the process.

Luhan looked up only to be greeted by his best friend, Lay who was reading the piece of letter written by Oh Sehun.

“OMG! This is hilarious. Luhan, who is this form?”, Lay couldn’t stop laughing making Luhan embarrassed so he had to pull Lay away from the class and headed to the canteen where the rest of his friends were waiting.

“Shut up, Lay”, Luhan growled. Luhan noticed his group of friend on the same table and dragged Lay to sit down. The rest of the guy on the table stopped eating and looked up when they saw a furious Luhan and a laughing Lay. Lay wiped his tears from the laughing and calming himself down.

“What’s wrong?”, Kris asked. He continued to eat his lunch.

“Oh, you’re not going to believe it”, Lay exclaimed.

“Shut up, Lay”, Luhan growled again.

“What is it?”, Chen asked.

“Here”, Luhan failed to grabbed the piece of letter form Lay’s hand before he could give it to their friend. Luhan mentally prepared himself from the upcoming laughter and teasing from his friend and soon enough, he was right. Luhan groaned in frustration when his friends kept teasing him and pestering with questions. Seriously, Luhan slowly hated a guy named Oh Sehun.

“Oh, this is the first time someone did this our Luhan”, Kris sounded amused. He watched the paper which was already in Xiumin’s hand who was laughing non-stop.

“Who is it?”, Xiumin wiped his tears before he handed back the paper to Luhan whom grabbed it harshly.

“Sehun”, Luhan muttered slowly and continued to stuff himself the burger.

“What?”, Xiumin asked.

“Oh Sehun”, Luhan spoke louder than before.

“Oh Sehun?”, Chen widened his eyes.

“Yeah, you know him?”, Luhan eyed Chen when Chen decided to ignored his question but looked back to his food, missing the Chen’s whispering “This would be interesting”, Chen smirked.

Luhan looked back at the paper feeling the anger was back to his system.

“Don’t be such a drama queen, Xi Luhan”, the letter said.

Luhan growled again. He hated when someone and challenge his pride. A boy named Oh Sehun just did that to him and Oh Sehun was going to get it from him. Luhan was determined to let Sehun know how he had messed up with a wrong person.

__________

Luhan swiftly yet calmly entered the class even though he knows he was late. The teacher sopped writing and shook his head disapprovingly. Luhan was getting furious by the moment he saw Sehun’s stoic face who acted as if nothing had happened. Luhan grabbed his chair harshly makin a loud screeching noise, startling Sehun who was busy taking down notes. All eyes were on Luhan for a moment before they turned back to the front. Luhan sit down and let out a huff.

Luhan waited for the bell to rung so that he could talk to Sehun. It felt like eternity.

Sehun was getting restless at Luhan’s behaviour who keeps tapping his finger on his table that makes Sehun almost wanted to smash Luhan’s finger with a thick book. ALMOST.

Finally, the awaited hour had come and Luhan immediately packed his stuff and waited for Sehun to pack his stuff also before he pushed Sehun to the wall and punch him hard on his face.

Sehun who was shocked by the latter’s action could only let out a silent groan. He slightly touched his bruised face and he could taste his own blood at the corner of his mouth.

Luhan was more frustrated to saw the lost look Sehun had given him. “You don’t know who am I, Oh Sehun. You’ve messed up with the wrong person. You’ve humiliated me in front of my friends by that letter of yours”, Luhan growled while grabbed a fistful of Sehun’s shirt.

“Luhan, enough!”, a loud voice boomed throughout the class and Luhan could feel his body was pulled away from Sehun.

“Let me go!”, Luhan struggled to free himself from Lay’s grip.

“No, Luhan! Let him go!”, Kris said. Chen and the other just watched from a far. They had heard a commotion in Luhan’s class and were shocked to find out Luhan was the cause of the commotion. As for Chen, he just smirked watching the scene in front of him. ‘So he didn’t read it, huh?’, Chen thought. He put both of his hand in his pocket and watched at the four guys in front of him in anticipation.

Luhan struggled for a while before he stooped and panted hardly. Sehun just stood there in front of him again with the poker face. Sehun seriously didn’t know what he had done to receive such a punch on his face. Sehun looked up only to be greeted by a furious Luhan. Sehun didn’t know what to felt but one thing for sure, he felt pain in his heart to see Luhan like that but he didn’t know why he would felt that way.

“Let’s go, Luhan”, Lay dragged Luhan out of the class.

“Okay, people. The drama had ended. Now go home”, Kris ordered them. Kris turned his attention to Seun and bowed to him. “Sorry about Luhan. He was just mad that you called him drama queen”, Kris rubbed behind his neck sheepishly. Kris frowned when Sehun handed him a paper before Sehun bowed to him and headed out of the class.

Kris frowned at what Sehun’s wrote. “I guess he didn’t read the paper thoroughly, right?”, Kris’s frown gets deeper.

“Yup, I’m sure all of you also didn’t read the paper thoroughly earlier”, Kris jumped a little when he heard Chen’s voice from his back.

“Read what?”, Kris said.

“Let’s just wait and see, ok?”, Chen smiled playfully earning a whining voice from Kris.

“No, Kris. If I tell you now, it wouldn’t be a surprise. Tao, please control your boyfriend. I have Xiumin to take care of”, Chen give Kris and Tao a flying kiss before he skipped happily to his lover.

“I wonder what he meant by that”, Kris muttered while he wrapped an arm around Tao’s waist.

____________________

The next day, it had been huge news that Luhan had punched the new student. Of course, Luhan was already immune to any rumour. Luhan entered his class who was greeted by an instant silence as the students in the class eyeing his move. Luhan took his seat and tossed his bag on his table ignoring his classmates. They weren’t his friends, after all. All of them were after his wealth. Luhan sick of people who pretended to be friend with him.

A few minutes later, the teacher had entered the class and the students were literally scrambling in the class trying to return to their own respective sit. Luhan let out a sigh and looked up. He frowned when he found the sit next to him were empty. Luhan unconsciously worried about his seat mate but instantly shrugged it off when he remembered the incident yesterday.

Luhan felt guilty actually. Sehun didn’t deserved to be punched by him. Luhan had just proved to Sehun that he was being a drama queen. Luhan let out a sigh again before he took a short nap while waiting for break time.

_________

“I see that Oh Sehun is absence today, hm?”, Chen started the conversation after he had noticed that Luhan have been quiet for some times and barely touched his food. Tao nudged Chen hard on his ribs only to earn a light punch from Xiumin warning Tai not to lay a hand on Chen.

“Tch, like I care”, Luhan scoffed and began to stab his food, repeatedly.

“The fact that you’re practically killing your lunch shows that you are actually thinking about him”, Tao said. Chen mentally praised Tao for being the smart in their group. Tao was good in psycho in other word; he was really good in reading people’s behaviour.

Luhan looked up to his friend only to have their eyes on him. Luhan rolled his eyes and forcefully chomped down his lunch. He didn’t felt like to eat as he had lost appetite.

Truthfully, Luhan did think of the latter. He felt guilty yet he was not planning to admit it in front of his friends.

“No, I’m not. You’re being delusional, Tao”, Luhan said, tried to sound confident.

“Whatever you say, Luhan”, Tao said.

“This is for you, Luhan”, Kris handed him a similar paper which Luhan immediately recognised and without realising, he had grabbed the paper from Kris’s hand swiftly oblivious to his friend’s shocked face. “Sehun gave it to me after you left”, Kris continued after a while of being silent.

Luhan frowned at the paper. He didn’t get it and he decided to ignore it and continued to eat his lunch while muttering “stupid”.

Chen watched his friend in amusement and shook his head.

“Told you this would be interesting”, Chen chuckled to himself.

________________

Sehun didn’t expect to meet his parents at the living room. His parent would always be away from him, either travelling or have business outside the country. So, he would be left only by himself as he refused to have a maid. He’d convinced his parents that he could take care of himself.

His parents immediately greeted him with a smile but immediately turned into a frown when they saw the bruise on Sehun’s face. Sehun’s parents immediately dragged him into the living room and make him sat on the sofa while Sehun’s dad gets the first aid kid.

“What happened? Who did this to you?”, her mother asked furiously. Sehun’s dad had returned and began to wipe his son’s blood at the corner of his mouth.

Sehun let out a silent sigh and began to write on the piece of paper. He handed it to his mom knowing that his mom worried too much about him.

I fell earlier today, mom. Don’t worry. It’s nothing serious. Sehun gave them an assuring smile.

“Alright then if you say so. However, tomorrow you’re not going to school. Umma and Appa will take care of you, ok? No buts, Sehun”, Ms. Oh warned. Sehun could do nothing but to nodded.

Sehun thanked his appa silently after Mr. Oh had treated his wound. He bowed to his parent before he ran upstairs and headed to his room. He put his bag on his study table and landed softly on his bed. Sehun had one arm on his forehead while he stared to the ceiling.

He didn’t read the paper thoroughly, huh?, Sehun thought.

Sehun didn’t know why but he felt hurt by Luhan’s action this morning. He didn’t expect it. He felt as if his heart was shattered into million pieces yet he couldn’t find the reason why.

_________

Sehun came back after 2 days of being absent. He doesn’t feel like going to school anymore because he’s going to face Luhan. He let out a long sigh. Then again, he was used of people yelling, cursing or even hit him. He would not say anything about it. He used of being hurt alone and he didn’t plan in dragging his parents. He would keep quiet even if he was beaten and he couldn’t be more thankful that his parents were always not around.

Sehun stepped into the class and he could feel the stares that his classmates gave him. He mentally sighed and walked quietly to his desk. He plopped down quietly and waited for the teacher to come. Sehun sighed in relief when the teacher came in after a few minute but he was more relief that Luhan haven’t entered the class.

However, Sehun knew that it wouldn’t last long because his body instantly stiffened at the sight of Luhan entered the class not bothered to apologise to the teacher for being late. Sehun noticed that Luhan stopped in his track to give him a glare before he took his seat beside Sehun.

Luhan however was pissed but happy when Sehun decided to show himself after being absent for a few days. Luhan watched the latter beside him taking notes but Luhan could also notice that Sehun was being restless and aware of his presence. Luhan let out a smirk. He was determined to make Sehun regretted for humiliated him in front of his friends.

“Okay, class. We’re going to make a project that requires you to pair up with your partner. I’ll read out your partner”, the teacher said and shook her head at hearing the various responds from her students.

Luhan frowned at the teacher. He didn’t mind in doing projects because he never did them. He’d always depend on his partner as long as his partner put his name in the project. Luhan’s frowned gets deeper when he heard he was being paired up with Sehun. He was getting furious at the order.

All the students including the teacher and Sehun jumped in shock when Luhan suddenly slammed his fist on the table and stand up. “I don’t want to be partnered with this jerk”, Luhan pointed to Sehun. “I don’t even know why I still sit beside him”, Luhan continued.

“No, Luhan. My decisions are final” The teacher said sternly. Luhan puffed his cheek in annoyance before he grabbed his stuff and stormed out of the class missing the hurting look on Sehun’s face.

Did you really hate me that much, Luhan?

_____________

Sehun entered the staffroom later at lunch break. He poked his head inside the room trying to search for his teacher. Sehun entered the room when he had spotted the person whom he was looking for.

“Oh, Sehun. What’s wrong?” His teacher greeted him with a smile when she noticed Sehun were standing beside her.

Sehun handed her a piece of later. The teacher took it and a frown was formed on her face.

“I’ve said earlier, Sehun. My decision is final. I’m sorry I can’t help you Sehun” The teacher looked at Sehun apologetically. Sehun couldn’t do anything but to just nodded and bowed to his teacher. Sehun let out a sigh. He was about to stepped outside the Staff room when he spotted one of Luhan’s friends, Kris.

Sehun immediately chased him and tugged his sleeve making the tall guy from Canada turned around and give him a questioning look.

Sehun scribbled something on the paper before he tore it off and handed it to Kris.

“Do you want me to give this to Luhan?” Kris guessed.

Sehun gave him a pleading look and nodded enthusiastically before he bowed to Kris.

I’m sorry Luhan for making you furious in the class like that because of me.

______________

Luhan scoffed at the letter in his hand while he tossed his bag somewhere in the room. Kris had met him earlier to hand him the letter that was given by Sehun. Luhan put the piece of letter of on his table and took of his blazer. He took one last glance to the letter before he dragged himself to his bed.

Luhan let out a long sig and closed his eyes. Luhan can’t help but to think about Sehun. He hate Sehun. However, Luhan couldn’t help but to feel attracted to him in some way he can’t explain.

“I’m not going there”, Luhan muttered slowly.

Sehun had given him his address in case he wanted to stop by to talk about their project even though he volunteered to do it by himself. Luhan scoffed again before he rolled to his side.

“I’m so not going there” Luhan growled.

_______________________ Luhan felt like he wanted to hide his face somewhere in the ground. Luhan didn’t know what had gotten in him. The next thing he knew, his feet had dragged him toward Sehun’s house. Luhan felt nervous all of the sudden. He looked around him and noticed that Sehun lived at a rich neighbourhood. Well, Luhan is rich too not that he didn’t mind of Sehun’s wealth.

One thing about Luhan, he wouldn’t ever insult or make fun someone who is in lower rank than him.

Luhan shifted in his place and he looked at the door bell, more like staring at it contemplating whether to push the bell. Luhan raised up his hand and push it nonetheless with his eyes close. The gate opened after a few second and Luhan immediately entered the porch. The door was opened revealing Sehun who was wearing only a boxer and sweater.

Sehun didn’t expect Luhan to be in front of his house. He didn’t expect Luhan to come to his house either! Sehun opened the door with wide eyes when he saw Luhan had entered into the porch. Sehun mentally gasped.

Sehun made a gesture for Luhan to entered the house and gestured for him to sit in the living room while Sehun prepared drinks for them. After a while, Sehun returned with drinks for both of them on the tray and sit a little bit far from Luhan. Sehun took out his note and scribbled something on the paper.

Is there anything I can help you with, Luhan-ssi?

Sehun looked at Luhan in anticipation before he saw Luhan shook his head and turned away before he rubbed behind his neck sheepishly.

“I just want to finish our project quickly”, Luhan muttered. Sehun smiled at Luhan’ answer and nodded. Sehun immediately went upstairs to grab a few stuff to make their project. He returned to the living room after a few moments and saw that Luhan had already wandered around the house. Luhan immediately went to his seat when he saw Sehun had returned.

“For your information, I’d just sit here while you do the rest. I hate doing project”, Luhan scoffed, eyeing the latter as Sehun took his seat in front of the coffee table while nodding. Luhan frowned at Sehun’s reaction.

Sehun didn’t mind. As long as Luhan was there, it was enough to make his heart accelerated faster than normal.

Soon after, Sehun began to work on the project with papers and books scattered all over the place. Luhan just sat there looking at Sehun obviously bored. Soon, Luhan founded a new ‘job’, starring at Sehun. Luhan couldn’t help but to felt attracted in how Sehun would frowned and would scrunched up his nose once in a while before his face turn to be expressionless again.

“Are you mute?”, Luhan blurted immediately regretted it.

Sehun stopped writing and looked up, staring at Luhan who was now feeling miserable towards him.

“N-No, I mean. You didn’t ha-“ Luhan was cut off midway when he saw Luhan nodded before he returned to continue his job. Luhan could felt the tense aura surrounding them and instantly he felt restless. Luhan ruffled his own hair before he stood up, catching Sehun’s attention. Luhan looked down when he felt a tug on his sleeve and felt more guilty when Sehun gave him are-you-okay look. Luhan shook his head and took his place besides Sehun.

Luhan watched as Sehun continued to do the project.

“What is it?”, Luhan asked when he saw Sehun stopped and started to glare at the question. Sehun looked at him before he shoved the question to Luhan. Luhan took it and started to read it. Luhan nodded after a while and began to explain the answer to Sehun. After a while, Luhan realised what he had done. He was surprise to himself because since when did he started to care about school project? Luhan’s thought sink when he saw the brilliant smile on Sehun’s face and he unconsciously smiled too.

That night, Luhan slept with a certain face of someone’s smiling.

____________

Luhan, I’ve just noticed that you’re actually a smart guy.

Luhan had told Sehun to just call him ‘Luhan’ instead of ‘Luhan-ssi’ because the deer-guy claimed that it was too formal for his liking.

“Are you saying that I’m stupid?” Luhan frowned at the paper.

That evening, Luhan decided to do his homework in Sehun’s house. Luhan looked up to see Sehun’s flustered face before he handed him a new piece of paper.

No, I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just that you’re different form your look.

Sehun stared down at the cold tile floor as if it was the most interesting thing to see. Luhan smiled at the compliment.

“Relax, Sehun. I was just goofing around” Luhan ruffled Sehun’s hair before he immediately pulled back realising what he had done. Luhan turned around and acted as if nothing had happened even though his heart were beating wildly in his chest, missing the loving look on Sehun’s face.

Sehun noticed that Luhan was not fond in studying even though their test was just in a few days. So, he had thought a plan.

Luhan frowned when Sehun approached him to give him a paper. “Really? I can get anything I want?”, Luhan asking for a confirmation. Sehun had asked him to get at least 70 and above in all his subject for the upcoming test and in return, Sehun will do anything he wants for a day.

Sehun nodded frantically and smiled dearly at the Bambi.

Luhan re-read the letter again and he could feel the determination in his system. “Alright, it’s a challenge then”, Luhan smirked. He was determined to passed the test not because he could ask Sehun anything to Sehun but he realised it was because Sehun was there to support him and give him the energy that he needed.

_______________

Luhan grinned widely as he showed the paper in front of Sehun who look startled because Luhan just jumped in front of him out of nowhere. Sehun looked at the paper at first before he grabbed the paper. It was Luhan’s report card. He looked thoroughly the paper in his hand before his let out a wide grin. He looked up at the smiling Luhan and unconsciously Sehun ruffle Luhan’s hair who seem taken aback by the warmness of Sehun’s hand on his skin.

Luhan looked at the latter with a wider grin than before. They stared at each other for a while. Luhan didn’t need any paper to tell Sehun’s feeling at the moment. Luhan knew just by a simple gesture from Sehun, Luhan knew Sehun was proud of him and he couldn’t ask for more.

________________ Sehun was shocked at Luhan’s sudden request. He kept giving Luhan are-you-sure look. Apparently, Luhan had told him that all he wanted to was only to sleepover at his house. Sehun thought he had mistakenly heard the Bambi’s request but the Bambi only nodded his head, confirming his request. Sehun reluctantly gave in. Not that he didn’t want the Bambi to sleepover at his house, it’s just that Sehun thought that Luhan cwould ask him to go somewhere or do some errands for him.

Then again, this is Luhan that we’re talking about. He’s full of surprise. In the end, Sehun was more than glad to let Luhan slept in his house.

Sehun didn’t know how it ended up but after they had watched the movie, he had realised that both of them had slept on the same couch with hands around each other’s waist and faces only inches away. Luckily, Sehun was awoke first and immediately detached himself from the latter’s grip carefully not to wake Luhan up.

Sehun could feel his face burning by the sudden closeness and luckily for him, Luhan was still in deep slumber. Sehun slapped his fac lightly a few time before he went upstairs to take a quick shower and dressed up before he went downstairs to make some breakfast.

After a while, Luhan woke up by the sound coming from the kitchen. Luhan stood up and walked into the kitchen, yawning and scratch his head. Luhan immediately stopped on his track when he noticed Sehun was looking at him with amusement all over his face. Luhan realised his state before he turned away quickly and ran upstairs.

Sehun couldn’t ask for more if he could watch Luhan’s morning face every day.

_____________

Weeks after that, Sehun realised that he and Luhan are getting closer. Close enough for Luhan to hang out in his house almost every day that Sehun noticed that most of Luhan’s clothes and things are slowly piled up his closet. He didn’t mind though, in fact he like it. They would do their homework together or watch movies. They would instantly cuddle when they sat on the couch and watch some sappy or funny movie or whatever drama that was on the TV at the time.

Sehun realised that he is falling deeper to Luhan but he was afraid. He was afraid that Luhan might reject him or worse he was afraid that Luhan didn’t felt the same to him. Sehun knows it so well that he almost gave up until that fateful day.

It was 3 month after their test. Luhan decided to hang out and Sehun’s house at weekend. Sehun gladly welcomed him. Luhan rung the bell and Sehun instantly went to open the door with a smile plastered on his face. Luhan smiled at the sight of Sehun’s smiling face and gladly entered the house.

“I’ve brought some chicken!” Luhan exclaimed. “Let’s watch some movies” Luhan continued. Luhan went to the living room and started to play the CD in the DVD player while Sehun went to make some drinks for them. When Sehun returned, he smiled at the sight of Luhan waited eagerly for him and patted the vacant seat next to him. Sehun gladly sit besides Luhan and handed him the drink.

Soon the movie started and later did Sehun know that it was a romantic comedy movie. They were getting close to each other bit none of them realised as they both started to laugh furiously at the funny scene. Even though Sehun didn’t let out any sound, Luhan knew that Sehun was laughing due to the way his shoulder would move.

At one point, no laughter could be heard as the movie started to show a kissing scene making both the guys shifted uncomfortably. Sehun took a glance on the latter beside him but couldn’t tear off his gaze when Luhan locked their gaze.

Sehun lost at the stare and realised that Luhan was getting closer inch by inch but he couldn’t found himself to back away. Later did he know he had his eyes closed when he felt Luhan’s soft lips on him, caressing it gently and slow. Sehun was so lost in the kiss that he had to pull away first because of the lack oxygen. He panted for a while before he looked up at the flustered Luhan.

Luhan immediately stood up and looked at anywhere but Sehun. “I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to kiss you. Please don’t misunderstand”, Luhan bowed and left the house quickly. Sehun stared at the door with sad eyes.

You didn’t mean it? Does that mean that you didn’t like me?

Sehun could felt tears were pooling his eyes. He didn’t have any strength to hold his tears so he just let them fall furiously.

______________________

Luhan started to avoid Sehun. He didn’t know why exactly. He was just feeling embarrassed that he couldn’t face Sehun. Whenever they had class together, Luhan tried his best to sit far away from Sehun even though they were sitting beside each other. Luhan would always rush out of the class before Sehun could catch him.

The other noticed the sudden change in Luhan’s sudden change in behaviour. Kris nudged at Chen with questioning look but Chen just shrugged it off. Kris rolled his eyes at the younger’s respond. All of them exchanging look, not knowing what had happen to Luhan.

“Luhan”, Kris said making Luhan looked up to face the latter.

“Are you okay?” Kris asked. Luhan just shook his head and continue to fiddle around his food.

“Do you have any problem?” Tao asked earning a sigh from Luhan.

“You fell in love with Sehun, don’t you?” Chen asked. Luhan looked up instantly at the name of Sehun.

“No, what makes you think so?” Luhan scoffed. Actually, he wanted to shout it out loud that he actually love Oh Sehun.

“Denying, I see”, Chen smirked.

“No, I’m not. You’re being delusional, Chen. There’s no way I’d fall in love with that Oh Sehun. He’s just fun to hang around with”.

“So, you didn’t love him?” Tao asked.

“No freaking way, I’d love him” Luhan was oblivious to his friend’s sudden change expression and when he looked up, he frowned.

“I heard you Luhan…. And he heard you too” Kris said.

Luhan swore he could feel shiver down his spine and he could felt his heart had broken into million pieces because there was no doubt that it was Sehun who was standing behind his back, even though he didn’t see it but to felt like his heart was thorn into pieces by his presence explained everything.

Luhan immediately turned around to see Sehun’s back slowly fading away from his sight. He didn’t iss the tears had fallen from Sehun’s face. He didn’t miss how hurt Sehun had looked.

He didn’t realised when he had cried. He didn’t realise that his cheek had gotten wet due to his tears. He didn’t realise that he was kneeling on the floor and crying for Sehun to comeback. He didn’t realised he was crying miserably begging for Sehun to turn back and hug him. He didn’t realise that he was already at home, on his bed. He vaguely remembered a thing.

Luhan continued to cry his eyes out and wailing in his room. He vaguely remembered Chen’s words.

“You’ve fell for him, Luhan”.

It’s true. It’s so freaking true that it hurts so much. Luhan felt like dying. Luhan couldn’t help but to let his tears out. He was crying and wailing on the floor of his bedroom. He regretted everything he had said. He cried for hours and he slowly sit on the edge of the bed, hiccupping.

“Do you want him back, Luhan?” Luhan didn’t realise when Lay had entered his room. He could only stared blankly at Lay with tear stain on his face. Luhan snapped out from his thought when he felt Lay wiped his tears off.

Luhan cried again. He missed Sehun. He missed how Sehun’s touch and warmness would calm him down. He wanted Sehun to wipe off his tears. He wanted Sehun back on his side.

Lay patted at the back of his friend’s back and sooth him. After a while, Luhan stopped crying.

“Do you want him again, Luhan?” Lay asked again. Luhan looked at him again and nodded weakly.

“I’m scared, Lay. What if he hates me that he didn’t even want to look at my face?” Luhan cried silently.

“I doubt that, Luhan. Sehun likes you too” Lay smiled.

“R-Really?” Luhan said. Lay nodded. “Now, shall we go and get your Sehun back?”.

Luhan nodded.

__________________

Sehun cried his eyes out. He was so heartbroken by Luhan’s earlier confession. Luhan didn’t love him. It’s hurt to know. Sehun never felt like this before. Sehun was so hurt that he din’t realised he had cried for hours in his room. Sehun hugged both of knees and buried his face between the gap.

Sehun continued to cry.

Sehun jumped in shock when he felt a presence beside him. Sehun looked up and saw that Luhan had took a seat beside him on the bed. Luhan looked at him, taking his time before he started to talk. Sehun could clearly saw Luhan’s hurt face when Sehun turned his back on Luhan.

“Sehun”.

.

.

.

“Sehun” Luhan called again. Sehun noticed how Luhan’s voice cracked but still he didn’t want to face Luhan, yet.

“Sehun” Luhan reached out to grabbed Sehun hand. Luhan pulled Sehun’s body so tha he could face him but still Sehun won’t looked up. Sehun didn’t know what had happened to him. His body had failed to listen to his brain. He didn’t know how he easily give in to Luhan’s ouch and ddn’t even stopped Luhan from being pulled by Luhan.

Luhan had pulled Sehun so that he could hug Sehun. Sehun had his head buried in Luhan’s chest. He wanted to pry off the latter’s grip but he couldn’t bring himself to do it.

“I’m sorry, Sehun. I’m so sorry. I wasn’t honest to my feeling for you. I was afraid. I was afraid that you might not like me. I was stupid, Sehun. I’m sorry. I know by saying sorry wouldn’t fix anything but I just wanted you to know that I like you, Sehun. No, scratch that. I love you, Sehun”.

Sehun could felt the wetness on his shoulder. Sehun was stunned to hear Luhan’s confession. He slowly detached himself from Luhan’s grip and looked up. Sehun looked at Luhan dearly before he pulled Luhan by his neck to kiss him.

“I-I love you too, Luhan”, Sehun whispered. It was the first time Sehun had spoken since he was a little kid. Sehun winced at the sound pf his voice just cracked in front of Luhan.

Luhan pulled Sehun into another chaste kiss and pulled away shortly to look at Sehun’s face. “Say that again”.

Sehun looked down, trembling. “You can do it, Sehun. Come on, I want to hear it again” Luhan encouraged him.

Sehun took a deep breath and looked up.

“I love you too, Xi Lu Han”. Luhan couldn’t contain his happiness as he started to leaned in and give Sehun a passionate and heated kiss. Luhan skilfully do the magic with his wet muscle and he was more pleased to hear Sehun’s moan.

Luhan stopped after a while before he pulled Luhan into a hug and lie beside him.

“I’m so in love with you, Oh Sehun”. Luhan declared earning a soft smile from Sehun.

“Don’t ever let me go, Xi Lu Han”.

“Never Oh Sehun. Never”. Luhan kissed at the tip of Sehun’s nose and chuckled at the sight of Sehun’s blushing face.

That night, both of them slept peacefully with a smile on their face and when the woke up the next day, they couldn’t asked for anything if they could wake up and see the face of their love one the first thing in the morning and live their life together.

_______________

The next morning.

“Sehunnie~” Luhan cooed when he saw Sehun was cooking breakfast. Sehun only hummed at his boyfriend. Sehun smiled at the term of being boyfriend to Luhan. Sehun sigh contently when Luhan wrapped his waist with his arm.

Í never noticed it before but when I looked back at your notes, You’d always says sorry even though you didn’t do anything” Luhan said while had his chin on Sehun’s left shoulder.

“Now you just noticed it”, Sehun asked in disbelief. Luhan smiled sheepishly at his boyfriend.

“It’s not my fault! You were the one who wrote it in a small fonts. I don’t have a good eyes, you know?” Luhan pouted.

Sehun just shook his head at his boyfriend before he pulled his boyfriend so that Luhan would sit on his lap. “That’s alright” Sehun whispered before he pulled Luhan for a kiss.