Chapter 13: Third Party?!

Your Style The Way You Like It

(As Min limps away, Kikwang was shocked by her words to take care of Hyosung while Lee Joon attempts to follow her but Taeyeon dragged him away to stop him from "stalking" Min)

Taeyeon: YA LEE CHANSUNG, Leave her alone for awhile!

Lee Joon: Bu...But... Oh alright... *pouts*

Hyosung: Keke, oppa kiyeoweo!

Kikwang: (doesn't really bother about anything at the moment and keeps pondering over Min's words)

 

Kikwang's POV

Why? Why did she ask me to take care of Hyosung? Doesn't she know that I like her? Maybe she's developed feelings for Lee Joon... That's why she's pushing me aside... But no way! She pushed Lee Joon away too! I have GOT to find out who the texter is! But.. she asked me to take care of Hyosung for her. I need to fulfill my promise to gain more trust and 'points' from her. Aish! Forget everything for tonight, take care of Hyosung! Well, Hyosung doesn't seem quite bad too... She's trustworthy and listens well to me! Oh goodness, I'm back to my playboy image again... Eoddeokhae? Seriously, eoddeokhalkka (what should I do)?

END OF POV

 

Lee Joon's POV

Who's the texter? Taeyeon doesn't let me follow Min... But my curious head and heart is gonna burst if I don't find out! I shall... sneak out! When they're going into the lift, I'll just tell them I'll visit the restroom... Then I'll sneak out! But how long will that take? By the time, Min would've already taken a cab and left! Aish... I don't care, I'm leaving now!

END OF POV

 

(Lee Joon runs away to Min without the others noticing)

Taeyeon: (notices something wrong and finds Lee Joon missing) Lee Joon-ssi!

Xiah: Aish, where did he go to? Oh no! Maybe...

Taeyeon: I have a feeling he's gone after Minyounggie...

Xiah: Hmm... it's alright, they're no longer children anymore. Let them be okay? We only have to make sure that they come home~

Taeyeon: But... but.. *sighs* arasseoyo oppa, Hyosung-ah, Kikwang-ssi, let's go tour around

Hyosung: Eong!

Kikwang: *still thinking about Min*

 

Author's POV

Lee Joon runs after Min & sees Min flagging for a cab, so Lee Joon followed suit. Lee Joon requested for the taxi driver to follow Min's taxi. After driving for a while, Min is dropped outside a building that was labelled: FNC Music [can you guess who it is now?? :D] Min reaches out for her phone and dials a number. Lee Joon bought a newspaper in a nearby store, his eyes never leaving Min, and sat down on a bench, covering himself. A figure appears 5 minutes later.

END OF POV

 

Min: Oppa! I missed you so much! 

Someone: Minyounggie! *gives her a peck on the cheek* I missed you so much too!

Lee Joon: *thinking* What the...! She has a boyfriend?! He's... he's... so familiar.... Ah! It's him?? *gasp*

Min: Hongki oppa, was your promotions for your new album doing well? Jinjja pogosipeosseo (I really missed you) !! 

Hongki: Eong, missed you so much, my little pudding! And yes, I heard you were accepted to JYPE! Wow, amazing!

Min: Gomawo oppa, Taeyeon unnie was accepted in SM Entertainment! I'm so proud of her! ^^

Hongki: Jinjja! Yes! Then we could showbiz together! 

Min: I'm looking forward to that! ^^ Ah, yes, Ji-Eunnie wants to audition but she's not really sure about it, maybe you talk to her about this? 

Hongki: Haha, sure, anything for you, pudding!

Min: *shy laugh*

Hongki: *wraps his hands firmly around Min's waist* Gaja, let's go to your house

Lee Joon: *fury & thinking* WHERE does he THINK he's putting his HANDS on!

Min: Oppa, I already moved to the dorm for Art School... Geurigo... Halmeonie left.

Hongki: Halmeonie? To where? Her hometown?

Min: H...heaven.

Hongki: Min-ah, what happened?

Min: (explains everything calmly to him) *tears start forming in her eyes* Oppa... I miss halmeonie...

Hongki: Mianhae (wraps Min in his arms tightly and starts rubbing her back to soothe her down)

Lee Joon: (he can't hear their conversation) *sees Min's eyes & thinks* He made her... CRY?! He.. Urgh! Why is he hugging her! He's the monster! NOT ME!

 

Author's POV

Lee Joon decided to leave them alone, disappointed. Hongki brought Min to a quiet park and sat on the bench. They talked to each other of what happened when they weren't with each other. Min suddenly became silent

 

Hongki: Wae? What happened?

Min: Oppa... I.. I heard...

Hongki: Heard what?

Min: I heard that you... There were some articles going on with you and Shin-hye sunbaenim...

Hongki: Park Shin Hye? Nah! There's nothing!

Min: Ye...yeah?

Hongki: Min-ah, we've been dating for already 3 months and you still don't trust me?

Min: Oppa.. I...

Hongki: Min! You really don't trust me?!

Min: Oppa! Mianh-

Hongki: (cuts her off) Min. Min. It seems like you don't trust me at all! *at the point of screaming*

Min: Don't... YELL AT ME! *tears forming in her eyes* Oppa, I'm sorry that I suspected you, bu... but... *starts crying*

Hongki: *deep breath* Min-ah, mianh-

Min: Oppa... Give me time.. I don't.. I don't think I can do this. Maybe we break-up first. I'll concentrate on my studies, then my career, we'll meet when I'm successful... Sorry oppa... 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers! The surprise character is HONGKI~~!!!
I would like to do a "You talk, I write" corner!
What do you want to see? Actually? Write down your comment on what you wish to see!
I'm doing 2-3 chapters based on reader's comments!
And I will insert ANOTHER surprise character if you request so...
Thank you readers!!~~