Chapter 12: Dinner Date

Your Style The Way You Like It

(They all got ready and met at the park in between their dorms)

Lee Joon: Min-ssi... *shyly smiling*

Min: Eo..... *blanked out*

Kikwang: Aish.. (he doesn't like them together)

Lee Joon: Min-ah... What do you want to eat?

Min: Eo..... *still blanked out*

Kikwang: *removes his coat and puts it on Min*

Lee Joon: *glares at Kikwang and mouthed him to remove the jacket*

Min: G...gomawo... 

Kikwang: Anyway, Joon hyung, you said you hated her anyway.

Hyosung: *saying softly* Oppa... 

Kikwang: (did not hear Hyosung's words) Min-ah, is this okay?

Min: Eo.....

Taeyeon: Kikwang ah... Don't mind if... You leave her for a while? She's... not really feeling well right now.

Min: *goes over to hug Taeyeon & Starts sobbing* Unnie... Don't start, please.

Yoseob: You okay Min?  *pats her back*

Min: *calms down* Let's go! (fake smile, obviously)

Lee Joon: (looks worriedly at Min) You okay?

Kikwang: *To Min* You okay, Min-ssi?

Min: If you don't wanna go, I'm going!

 

(At the restaurant)

Taeyeon: Guys, go ahead and order your food, I'll order later

Hyosung: You sure?

Taeyeon: Yeah

IU: Waiter!!

(Taeyeon gestures Min to go outside of the restaurant for a bit)

Min: Unnie, mwo?

Taeyeon: You said you're going back after the test next week, I'll accompany you

Min: There's no need to, unnie, gomawo anyway

Taeyeon: I can't! I can't let you go alone, you have so much to do wh-

Min: (Cuts her off) Unnie, I can get my friends from Seoul, if we leave together, won't the teacher get suspicious? Eong? I can handle it, gomawo...

Taeyeon: I... I-

Min: Please? 

Taeyeon: Okay... Go back and order your food now, you must be hungry...

Min: *smiles*

 

(After dinner)

Yoseob: Ji Eun-ssi, would you like some ice cream??

IU: Ah.. yeh... Kamsahamnida!

Yoseob: You can stop speaking formally! I don't mind even if you're younger! Hehe^^

IU: Ah.. Yeh...

Taeyeon: Ji Eun-ah, remember to be home by 11!

IU: Neh, unnie! *flush red cheeks surface*

Xiah: Min-ssi, Taeyeon, would you want to go take a walk? And mind telling me anything? You can confide in me...

Taeyeon: Let's... just go walk first *slightly smiles to Xiah*

Lee Joon: Hyung, or I bring Min somewhere?

Kikwang: Hyung! Let's go TOGETHER!

Hyosung: Oppa, let them be...

Min: Taeyeon unnie, I want to go home...

Taeyeon: Arasseo, arasseo...

Xiah: Shh! You guys really can fight over nothing!

Joon&Kwang: Mi-an...

Hyosung: Min-ah, let's just go together, eong?

Min: I... I... Urgh... Okay...

 

Author's POV

They walk, and walk, and walk, and ends up at the Han River. They barely sat down for around 5 minutes when it started raining. They all rushed for shelter when Min tripped on a rock and sprained her ankle. Kikwang put a coat over her and helps her up. Xiah brought an emergency carry-on umbrella and sheltered Taeyeon with Hyosung. Lee Joon also goes forward to help Min but Kikwang pushes him away. Hyosung was devastated by the scene because deep in her heart..... she longed for Kikwang. Lee Joon tries again to help Min and this time round Min pushes them both away and told them that she can handle it, as it wasn't her first time already. Lee Joon gave a death glare to Kikwang while he just smirked. 

 

Xiah: Taeyeon-ah, you all right? Hyosung-ssi, you didn't get wet right?

Taeyeon: Gomawo, oppa...

Hyosung: (just stared intently at Kikwang and her heart crushed into millions like a shattered glass)

Xiah: Aniya... Come closer, you might get wet, this umbrella is too small, we're approaching shelter, so you settle in there and I'll go help Min-yang...

Taeyeon: But... Min.. I can help M-

Xiah: (cuts her off) Stay here. *runs off to help Min*

Min: *winces while she walks and pushes off everyone that tries to help her*

Xiah: Min-yang, please let me help you, Taeyeon wanted to help you... But I can't let her get drenched... So, I'm helping you in favour of her, okay?

Min: *contemplates* Oh....kay then...

 

(They get shelter at the observatory and decides to go in)

Taeyeon: Min-ah, you should stay here, your leg doesn't look too good...

Min: I'm fine, remember? Stay strong in no matter what you do, you taught me that!

Taeyeon: Bu...bu-

Min: (cuts her off) I'm fine, unnie, I heard there were aquariams! I wanna visit that!

Xiah: Min-yang, you sure about this?

Lee Joon: Don't force yourself...

Min: I'm oka-

(Suddenly Min receives a text message)

 

Someone

Min-ah, I wanna meet you now, you free?

If you are, meet me at my company's building at 10 o'clock, is that fine?
 

(Min laughs upon seeing the message)

Min: Unnie, you guys go ahead, I need to meet someone...

Taeyeon: Who?

Min: You don't need to know, haha. Kikwang oppa, take care of my Hyosung Unnie! I'm WATCHING! *limps away*

Taeyeon: Wait! Where are you goi-

(Min left before Taeyeon could finish her sentence)

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Who could it be? Read on, subscribe and comment!! Cause... You know, being a silent reader, your karma won't go up! Hehe, I might take longer from now on... Cause I'm back being a fanfic writer of SNSD! Please support my fanfics! Subscribe! Thanks~ Do see the previous few chapters and there's one that I have a POLL! You guys do that POLL and I might finish this fanfic before starting another!~ I love you guys for reading, thanks!