Chapter 4

Into Your World
CHAPTER 4
INTO YOUR WORLD
 
 
 

Chanyeol's POV

The next morning Chanyeol comes to school with a slight frown on his face. He tried to compose a new song the day before but as always, it sounded empty, not right. It was seriously starting to bother him a lot, even if he tried to not think about it too much. He couldn't understand why his songs were not sounding right, even after he poured all of his energy in it. Something's obviously missing!!
 

"Why are you always late, Chanyeol?!" Screams Baekhyun from his right, balled fists on his hips. The others are all beside him, not minding their screaming friend. 
 

Chanyeol looks down at his expensive watch still with a frown on his face. "I'm not late."
 

"Yes you are, you were supposed to be there one minute ago!" Someone pushes Baekhyun from behind to make him stop talking, it's Sehun, and Chanyeol smiles at him to thank him.
 

"Guys let's go, we're really going to be late if we stay here." Suho says while he starts to walk ahead, Jongin and Sehun following him quickly and leaving Baekhyun behind with Chanyeol. 
 

Baekhyun ignores him as he types away on his phone, leaving Chanyeol alone in his thoughts. He feels really down today, because of his inability to compose the perfect song. Even his gang couldn't make him smile - usually they did pretty fine, because he loved his friends, but today... Nothing could lift his mood up.
 

His body straighten automatically when he spots a familiar mop of dark hair walking quickly away, down the hall to probably attend his class. Kyungsoo! Chanyeol says happily in his mind. He doesn't know why but now, he feels a little better, he already feels himself smiling brightly. He walks as quickly as Kyungsoo, taking long strides to catch up with the smaller guy. When he's close enough, he taps his shoulder with the tips of his fingers, making Kyungsoo stop dead in his track.
 

"Hey, good morning Kyungsoo!!" He greets with his bright smile. People around them gasp and exchange whispers, but he doesn't care, focusing on the person in front of him instead. "How are you?" 
 

Kyungsoo looks up, then he looks around and fidgets with his hands, before he looks down at the ground, a small frown setting on his face. "Fine but... you don't have to talk to me because we bumped into each other the other day." He says that softly but Chanyeol still can hear it, so he laughs, waving a hand in front of his face.
 

"Aigo what are you saying? I just want to-" He suddenly stops because Kyungsoo is looking up again, this time with a weird expression on his face.
 

"I need to go." He says, and suddenly he walks away! Chanyeol's mouth falls open in shock. Why is Kyungsoo like this suddenly???
 

He starts to walks too, catching up with Kyungsoo and leaning forward to grab the small wrist in his hand. Kyungsoo stops and turns slightly around, still looking very uncomfortable. 
 

"Please, leave me alone, I feel really uncomfortable right  now..." When he hears the tone of Kyungsoo's voice, he lets go, not wanting to make Kyungsoo feel even more bad. He silently watches as Kyungsoo disappears between the other students, not running after him this time because Kyungsoo probably has his reasons and Chanyeol understands that.
 

"Ahah! Poor Chanyeollie got rejected~" Baekhyun singsongs behind him, and really, Chanyeol just rolls his eyes, because he can only do that. He knows Baekhyun is just teasing him anyway.
 

Later, when he is sitting in class, he wonders if he can become Kyungsoo's friend, because Kyungsoo looks like a very interesting person.


 
- - - - -


Into Your World has a cover now, hehe! Did you guys like it? Hope so!