one

Hanging Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany wasn't my source of misery, I was her source of misery. I could make out the fact without her speaking about it though I might admit that never once did she shut about it. When my graduation certificate came in her hand, she for the uptenth time asked me to try. Annoyed by her continous chattering I gave up and agreed. The smile only made me NOT regret the decesion. That day we had dinner in a five star hotel.

French cusine, Chinese dinner and oh my, Korean street food. Just rememembering that and the night was enough to set me in motion. Tiffany was still as flawless. The last time we destroyed the bed was when we first decided to live together. Tiffany's eye smiles were then a usual thing for me but not . It came on special days. 

I didn't had a problem though...a lie!

"Babe, wake up!"She woke me up.

I stared at her beautiful face. She just had a bath, a towel around her head and a bath robe hiding her beautiful figure from me. She rolled her eyes when I continued to stare. Even her eyes were beautiful. She pushed me down, showing that she wouldn't be taken by my silliness early in the morning.

"You need to go to the job, even I do!" she tells me with her arms crossed over her chest.

"After this, okay?"I pout my lips and widen my eyes like a puppy.

She smiles at me as if she was going to give in but just when I was about to remove the soft cloth that was in between us she pushed me down,"Nah!Get up, Kim Taeyeon and go to work!"

I gave a pout but she paid no heed. I watched as she removed the bathrobe eyeing me in the mirror. She was teasing me, I knew it but that also meant that I had a chance of getting it. 

"Get ready,"she told me in her husky voice.

This time I shed the comfort of the bed and dashed inside the bathroom. All the while her beautiful laughter echoing behind me. She really was beautiful and caring, a perfect wife material. I wanted to propose her but she came up with the live in relationship. I am happy though. It was just like marriage just without the 'kiss the bride' thing happening. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter