Left

Sacrifices
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was best friends with this group of boys. They never judged me, they never left me. They were my life. They pulled me up when I was down. They comforted me when I was upset. They fought the people who bullied me. They were my angel. They're GOT7.

Also, I loved singing. Singing was my passion. Its something that I'll do to destress. GOT7 would always praise me and compliment my voice, which help boosts my self confidence. They encouraged me to perform on festivals in school, which I tried.

As I said, I wasn't well liked in school. No matter what I did, good or bad, people dislikes. I didn't understood why at first, till one day someone told me to stay away from their GOT7 oppas.

On the night I performed, I was boo-ed by the students. Those reactions made those self confidence that GOT7 brought up for me drop. Instantly.

Nevetheless, GOT7 continued cheering me on, and even told me to go for auditions at companies like Cube, SM, YG and JYP. I, of course, rejected the idea and thought that they were crazy. 

"Yah! Why not? Its better to try and fail and improve yourself than sit down doing nothing. Don't regret for not trying! C'mon." JB nudged me and he tried convincing. "I'd rather regret not trying, than regret embarrassing myself in front of the judges. Didn't you hear how I was boo-ed at. Literally the entire school. My singing , okay." I said, pulling my hair.

"Look, those people boo-ed you for the sake of boo-ing. They thought it was cool to do so. Your voice is awesome, and so is your singing. Don't ever look down on yourself. Haven't we told you that already? Just do it, just go for the audition. If rejected, we can always work on the problem and go again." JR said, patting my back. 

Sighing, I hesitantly agreed.

The audition date came by fast. We've all decided to audition at the JYP company. GOT7 had helped me all along, and I'm hella thankful. "Kim SaeMi, its your turn." My name was called upon.

"Fighting!" GOT7 whispered to me before I left, and pumped their fist. I walked towards the room, hand sweating and heart thumping fast. In the room, there was 3 judges. They all had that friendly look plastered on their faces. 

They smiled at me and nodded their head, asking me to introduce myself. "Annyeonghaesaeyo, I'm Kim SaeMi from Seoul High School." I bowed. "Alright, please begin."

With that, I started singing. At the start, my voice was shaky due to my nervousness, but then it got better once I thought about how much I've train and how much GOT7 had helped me. And when I ended, I was panting a little but I was satisfied. The judges looked at each other while scribbling on the papers. The one in the middle spoke up "SaeMi-ssi, your voice is unique, you're pretty, you have a talent, but I'm sorry. The song you sang was about heartbreak an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter