Let me fix everything

Do you trust me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol woke up with a groan. His head hurts like heck.

He looked around ad was shocked to be surrounded by sleeping boys and his currently ex on his side, holding his hand while sleeping.

Sungyeol sighed as they probably know his sickness.

Why is he so weak?

Sungyeol turned to L and looked at the other's features.

L is like the epitome of perfection as his hair messy, signs of tears on his cheeks, and even the way that L sleeptalks so weirdly, he's still handsome. 

Sungyeol thought it's unfair. How can the gods choose someone like L to have this kind of feautures. He doesn't need it because L can sing, dance, play instruments, act, model, and even good at photography too. Why is he given everything?

What Sungyeol wasn't aware that his fingers began touching L's face which made L stir in his sleep.

Sungyeol was panicking as L slowly opened his eyes.

It was too fast that Sungyeol didn't know how he end up getting inside L's muscular arms.

"Y-Yeol, you're okay. You're o-okay." L slightly tearing up.

Sungyeol didn't know who L was reassuring. Was it him or himself?

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let go now." Sungyeol squirm to get out but L just hugged him more tightly.

"No, never. I won't let you go anymore. Yeol..."

"What?"

L slowly let go of the hug to only put his arms on Sungyeol's waist and look at him in the eyes.

"I-I'm sorry. I got angry again. I should've listened to your side first. I should've defended you or maybe I should've looled at your side of the story. Yeol, p-please don't leave me again." 

"So, you knew now?"

"To be honest, no. But Doyeon kept asking me to meet up with her all the time and I don't want her, Yeol. I want you." L sighed.

"So you don't know up until now?"

L nodded so Sungyeol sighed.

"Then enlighten me, Yeol. Tell me what happened." L pleaded.

"Doyeon... she wanted you back. She told me that she was a fool to let go of you. And I reacted because I'm your lover now so who is she tell that to me? And she told me..." Sungyeol felt tears on his cheeks already and L panicked as he kissed those tears away which made Sungyeol laugh.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't like it when you cry, Yeol." L smiled softly.

"Then you shouldn't have asked for space." Sungyeol looked down.

"And I was stupid because of that. All I really want to be is to be with you, Yeol and you know that."

Sungyeol only nodded which made L hug him again.

"Yeol, what did she say after that?" L felt Sungyeol grip on his shirt.

"She told me you weren't like that before. That you used to smile a lot and you were and still are much happier with her and that I can never make you as happy as she did."

"Yeol, you believe her?"

"I don't want to, Myungsoo. I don't want to. But I really think like that, do you know?"

"Want to know a secret?"

"Hey, I thought there would be no secrets between us!" Sungyeol pouted.

"And you told me that the past should remain at the past." L chuckled as Sungyeol grew silent.

"Okay then. Tell me."

"I had a reason why I broke up with Doyeon. Not just because of scandal or the Inspirits hating her. It was against her but somehow, I felt free."

"But when y-you came home, y-you were crying." Sungyeol was confused.

L was happy they broke up when he returned home, he was a crying mess.

"Because Doyeon actually put some reality in my head. She made me realize that my love for her didn't last."

"What do you mean? You fell out of love yet you don't know?"

"Yes, like that. Do you remember that time when you were sick and I was supposed to be on our date but when you opened your eyes, you saw me? You asked me why I was there and I told you that our date was cancelled."

Sungyeol only nodded.

"The truth was we were at the park now when I received the message from Dongwoo hyung. I actually cancelled it."

"You're a mean boyfriend." Sungyeol chuckled.

"Hey, I am not!"

"Now, continue."

"Doyeon told me that everytime we date, you will always be in our conversations. You will be able to make me cancel our dates because of my constant worries about your clumsiness, and you would always occupy my mind even when I'm with her. I was a mess the time I realized that because I was afraid. I was afraid to fall in love with my best friend. I just couldn't think that you would feel the same."

"Oh. So, to put it into simple words, I was the main reason you broke up?"

"Yeah, you are." L smiled as he kissed Sungyeol's cheek.

"Oh."

"And you, you've been keeping this sickness from me for how many weeks now, huh?" L looked at Sungyeol with pain in his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry. I just didn't want to make you worry."

"Yeol, did you not think that we were already worried when you started getting those symptoms? Don't lie to us. Don't lie to me." L cupped Sungyeol's face.

Sungyeol only nodded as L crashed his lips to Sungyeol's.

"Argh, seriously! We slept at this uncomfortabe place and to only to wake up to you two kissing? What kind of cliche dramas are we in?!" Woohyun groaned.

"Hey, nobody told you to watch us!" L glared.

"Well, maybe because I have eyes unlike Sunggyu hyung!"

"Hey, Nam Woohyun! I heard that!"

"Don't worry, hyung. I wanted you to hear it anyway." Woohyun sticked his tongue out at Sunggyu.

"Now, that we're all awake, how about breakfast?" Hoya said, rubbing his eyes.

Soon later, the INFINITE members left while Sungyeol and L stayed.

"I feel burdened. We flied all the way back to Seoul just to treat me."

"It's fine, Yeol. Lee omma would probably go crazy if we didn't fly you back to Korea."

Sungyeol smiled as they both know how much Sungyeol's mom would worry.

"Yeah, she may cause a scene."

"But she didn't." L pointed out.

Sungyeol's smile suddenly fade away which cause L to panic a little.

"Are you fine, Yeol? Anything hurts?" L caressed Sungyeol's face.

"I'm fine. Mingsoo, you know what? Hakyeon hyung and Taekwoon hyung have broken up."

Sungyeol was confused why L's body suddenly tensed when he said N's name.

"O-Oh really?" L only looked at their interlaced hands and avoided Sungyeol's confused gaze.

"Why are you tensed? What happened to Hakyeon hyung?"

"I-It's nothing, Yeol. Really."

"I know you, Kim Myungsoo. Stop lying and tell me."

L sighed as he went to get a wheelchair.

"Let's get you in here, first."

Sungyeol was still confused but still let L carry him to the wheelchair.

They went out of Sungyeol's ward and minutes later, they were in front of a ward's door.

Sungyeol felt that he knew what was inside.

W-What are we doing here?"

L let out a big sigh.

"Y-You wanted to see N hyung, right?"

"B-But..." 

Sungyeol didn't continue when Hongbin opened the door.

The VIXX members were shock. Why was Sungyeol in a hospital?

"Sungyeol, what happened to you?"

Sungyeol wasn't able to answer as he saw N.

And he wasn't sure if he was supposed to be happy he saw him.

N was in the bed, wires connected to his arm. A bandage on his head.

"H-Hakyeon hyung..."

Hongbin smiled bitterly as Hyuk hugged him.

"Y-You didn't hear it in the news, Sungyeol?" Ken asked quietly.

"I-I... when was this?"

"Last night. And hey, weren't you supposed to be in Japan?" 

"We were... until Yeol's Leukemia suddenly worsen." L sighed.

All of the VIXX members' eyes widen.

"What?! Sungyeol has Leukemia?!"

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, guys. No worries. But, what happened to Hakyeon hyung?"

"He was hit by a car. The car was too fast."

"He's comatosed right now."

L pushed the wheelchair towards the bed and Sungyeol hugged N's lifeless body.

"H-Hyung..." Sungyeol started sobbing.

"Yeol..." L hugged Sungyeol.

"Hakyeon hyung, why didn't you look both ways? What made you so distracted that you didn't see a car coming?"

"It was my text." 

The two INFINITE members looked at Leo who was caressing N's face.

"I texted him. The police caught his phone and he gave it to me. Hakyeon was replying my text. This is my fault."

"Leo hyung, don't blame yourself."

Leo felt his tears running down his cheeks so he went out.

"Mingsoo, follow Taekwoon hyung."

"How about you?"

"I'll be okay. The other members are still here. Go comfort him."

L nodded and kissed Sungyeol's forehead as he left to go find Leo.

Leo was in the rooftop of the hospital and it took L only 6 minutes to get there.

L knew somehow that Leo would go to someplace quiet like he does.

"Leo hyung..."

"I didn't mean to hurt him, L. If I could, then I wouldn't have left him." Leo sighed.

"What happened anyway?"

Leo sighed as he shook his head.

"How about you, L? Heard you broke up w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter