Chapter 5

One for Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Nabi placed her ear buds on and  stepped out of the lobby of Nanta Theater.  She just finished her meeting and errands and is just enjoying the remaining free time she had before going to the restaurant.

Still finishing the coffee she purchased earlier,  She decided to stroll along the busy streets of Myeongdong and see what she can find around the area.   Filled with wonderful shops that became eye candy to her, in no time she became so immersed with window shopping that she didn't notice the heard of people gathered in an area near her.  She didn't mind at first, but  she tore her attention from the pretty window display when somone accidentally bumped into her but failed to see who it was.  That's the only time that she notice the huge crowd that gathered in front of a small stage cheering and chanting.

 "Must be a promotion for another idol group or perhaps another comeback promotion" she thought to herself as she shrugged her shoulders and continued walking without further investigating who or what is causing the commotion. It doesn't really concern her that much. She'd rather spend time reading at home or cooking rather than stand around the blazing sun and chant non stop.  

As she was about to reach the walkway towards the parking lot,  she was violently pushed by a crowd of screaming girls following something or someone.  Too late! she can't  get out!  She was shoved violently on all directions as she tried so hard to move out to safety.  She was pushed even harder this time making her lose her balance and lose grip of her coffee. "Oh no!" She was about to fall  face flat when a pair of strong arms caught her. she draped her arms around her rescuer's body for support as she tried to stand on her own.  The strong arms didn't abandon her but instead she felt that she was being led to a safe place free from all the commotion. 

Once she felt safe,  She tried catching her breath and stand on her own.  Still feeling wobbly from the shock, she hugged her knees for support and removed the earbuds from her ears. 

"Hey, are you alright?  Are you hurt?" she heard a kind voice asked. 

"Aniyo.  I'm... I'm  just all shook up."  Nabi said as she tried to calm herself.  She took a deep breath and  looked up to say thank you to the person who helped her get away from chaotic place that almost injured her.  The next thing she saw shocked her even more.

"Omo!" she gasped.  Her eyes widened in surprise when she saw that the man who helped her got splashed by the remainders of her iced coffee. She immediately stoop up, ignoring the wobbly feeling,  took out her wipes and handkerchief from her purse to help the man clean up.

"Joesonghapmida.  Joesonghapmida" she choked as she started wipping  out some of the coffee stains from her savior's arms. "I never meant to splash coffee on you.  joesonghapmida"  She could feel her cheeks burn from embarassment. how clumsy can she get? she wanted to disappear from where she's standing due to embarassment.  The man then politely stopped her from what she was doing and gently placed his hands on her shoulders

"It's nothing, really.  Don't worry about it. But are you ok now?" he calmly asked her.  She didn't look up but instead she nodded while looking down at her shoes. She was about to open to suggest that she buy him a new shirt instead, but then her thoughts got interrupted when they heard  voices calling someone "Hyung! Hyung!' they heard the voices shouted in unison. The man removed his hands from her shoulder as 3 boys appeared from behind them.   

"Hyung, we have been searching all over for you." A tall guy panted the moment they reached Nabi and her savior. Then 2 other boys followed behind him.  Nabi stepped back to allow them to talk to each other.

"Hyung, I thought you have abandoned us.  We're all set to go.  Myungsoo is already throwing a fit since you promised him ----" the boy stopped talking as soon as he saw the person his hyung was talking to.

"Nabi?!" he uttered suddenly.  This surprised Nabi and pealed her attention away from her shoes to the person who is now standing in front of her.

"Woohyun?!" She spouted in both confusion and surprise.

"You guys know each other?" the man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter