Stay With Me 3

Stay With Me

“I hope we can share another lunch or dinner, Taeyang-ssi.” She smiled brightly, it show how much she interested to have a meeting with the guy.

“Oh, uhm.. yeah.” He stuttered with his words.

“I’m so happy today.” She added, tried to look cute in front of Taeyang.

“Lets go, I’ll drive you home.” He mindlessly grab his car key to end their lunch.

Two months later while filming Strong Heart on KBS TV.

“Taeyang hyung went to SNSD’s concert by himself, he even shared a meal with one of the members. Lately I know she was Yuri-ssi.” Seungri open his damn wild mouth, the audiences seems interest and more curious and it made Seungri more excited. This maknae really loves spotlight, and whenever he opened his mouth then no one of s will safe. He will reveal everything.

Taeyang went flustered and nervous, he couldn’t believe Seungri would say it in front of the audience in live interview like this. And the MC goes to Taeyang, “Is that true, Taeyang-ssi? Please let us know, we’re really curious.. Do you have some relationship with Yuri-ssi?” The question came along with the claps and scream from the audience.

Taeyang had no choice except answered and clarified it, “Ummm, it’s not like we have something special. We just shared meal and had a good conversation about music and others. Yuri-ssi is kind and nice person.”

“But it possible to step more closer than friend, right?”

Hyorin turn off her television, today may be unlucky day for her. She had nightmare last night and as soon as she wake up she watch the interview about her ex and his new girl friend.

Taeyang made her out of her mind.

 

Taeyang oppa, daebak!

Oppa, we’re glad! You finally dating someone.

Taeyang oppa really knows how to stir woman’s heart.

Oppa, please let us know who do you love the most, Hyorin or Yuri?

Tae-Yuri is jjang! We love you! Please love each other~

Andweeee~ Tae-Rin is the best one! They even kissed twice! Kyaaaaa!!!

Hyorin looks old for Taeyang oppa!

We’re SONE will protect Tae-Yuri from Hyorin!!! She just a model MV, they never had good time together.

Netizens show up their fast, evil, and sweet response due to news about triangle love(?) between their innocent prince (Taeyang), sweet princess (Yuri) and Hyorin. The things that netizens didn’t know is their innocent prince already had a longterm secret relationship, mature and passionate love. And those kind of relationship sudden burned out because of his arrogancy, his unlogical guessing.

Netizens may know that Taeyang is loveable and he need a lot of loves from the right girl.

But netizens doesn’t know that Taeyang received a lot of loves and it made him more cocky then he lose it. He lost the loves, lost the person, and he lost his life.

After the news made a big hit on the tv, magazines and online, Taeyang worried about Hyorin, because most of the comments put Hyorin down, and the news ruined his plan to win Hyorin back, and for sure Seungri is the man behind all of this.

Seungri must be punished.

“Ya! How come you say stupid things about your hyung?!” G-Dragon hit Seungri’s head. As the leader, he also have responsibility to teach Seungri to act in front of camera properly.

“Youngbae having a hard time because of you Seungri-ah, don’t you know about it?” T.O.P, the older brother start to lecture him.

“I’m so sorry, hyung.. I forget about Hyorin noona. I should not say about Yuri noona too, but I can’t help—”

“Ya!!! Do you want to die?” G-Dragon repeatedly hit Seungri while Daesung grab Seungri to make sure he can’t run anywhere.

“We’ll help you, Youngbae-ah.” T.O.P reassured his dongsaeng.

“But, how hyung?” Taeyang confused.

“Don’t worry, I know how to do it.” G-Dragon appeared with angel smile after he knocked down Seungri on the floor.

 


 

Seungri. . . . -_- i can't help arghhh -_-