Chapter 2

Yours, Unofficially
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You know, you have to adapt in this place. This isn't America where you can go wild and act like a spoiled brat." Siwon scolded the petite girl in front who was frowning and biting her lip in frustration. He wasn't the one to pour down his thoughts especially if his words would hurt the other person yet he felt that he had to do it.

"Oh yeah? Who are you to tell me what to do, huh? You are not my parent nor my brother. I don't need your words." She spat her sentences to him as she was furious, like how a vocal person would react when he/she gets upset. But what angered her most is that the other person just smiled and bowed at her.

"I was just concerned about your stay here. Don't tell me I was right if some older people go team up on you." Those were his last words before he turned around to walk away, leaving the girl stick her tongue out at him childishly. Who is he to dictate and predict what's gonna happen to her, anyway?

"Tch, so full of himself, huh?" She muttered.

 

It was indeed, a long night for Mr. Choi to bear with. He was lying on his bed in his house; alone and upset. Moving on was the first thing that he wanted to do since the day Tiffany rejected him but it seems like his heart wouldn't let him to. He selfishly thought that it was unfair that the other one moved on already a month after their break up because she has found another one who could be there for him while him, he's stuck with the precious love that they once had. Have he told Tiffany that all he wanted was her happiness even if it hurts him? Maybe not. But it seems like he was enjoying drowning himself into his own pool of tears and sadness for 4 full years. 

Just wait, just a bit more. He thought. Leaving all that has been bothering him, he drifted into a peaceful sleep.

 

- - -

"You met up with him, right?" Taeyeon raised her brow at her tonight's roommate. Both of them were sitting in front of the table, doing some works for their upcoming album, Holler. The other one just sighed, nodding slightly as she pretended to focus on her papers.

"Come on, I know we need to talk. What's bothering you these days, huh?" Taeng poked the latter's arm but she got no response, making her scratch her head in slight annoyance. "Hwang Miyoung I'm talking to you, hello?" She kicked her chair "Yaah Miyoung!"

"What?" Tiffany finally faced her with her stinging eyes almost ready to drop those

Please log in to read the full chapter