Chapter 1

Yours, Unofficially
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Girls' Generation's Tiffany and 2PM's Nichkhun go public with their relationship of 4 months" 

Tch, 4 months. It has been 4 years since they started dating.

The man thought, looking at the screen of his laptop emotionlessly. It actually has been two months since the scandal has released but he was still looking at the article because he couldn't believe this. Long before, he thought that he had moved on and accepted the fact that they won't be dating anymore. But seeing the news made the memories of them together when they were still young: dating freely here and there without any stalkers hiding behind them, those innocent kisses that they shared, the laughters and basically the love that they shared. He was perhaps, pained, about the sudden break up that he experienced with the girl on the news. 

"An ex will always be an ex." she threw those words to him when he was begging for her to come back for him. He did everything for her for a year after their official break up but it seemed that the girl had enough of him already; she had fallen out of the cages of his love, maybe? And he only heard from their common friend that Tiffany was already dating a guy named Nichkhun.

And he was stupid enough to promise to himself that he would wait for her.

* * *

"I think I should break my promise to myself-" He was uttering words to himself when suddenly his phone beeped. He wasn't supposed to pick his phone up since it was already past midnight but the sight of the caller I.D. immediately changed his mind.

Tiffany calling...

"O-oppa... W-where are you?" Her voice was shaky and he immediately know the reason behind it.

"Did you two fight again, right?"

"He was so possessive- I-I was just doing some fan service and he became angry at me- and and-" 

"I'll go meet you in front of your dorm. Wait for me and we'll talk."

"That's the best, I think. I need you right now, Oppa... I'm sorry." 

Then he hushed the crying girl for a while before dropping the call. In an instant, a cab was rented with his driver on it. He was careful and he didn't want other people to see the plate of his car; It has been his idea to ask  his driver to rent a taxi since they didn't want to blow their cover...especially that the girl he meets with is currently dating a famous K-pop star.

 

Tiffany was waiting- hiding behind the pillars outside their dorm; the sight of a yellow taxi honking twice in front of the building. she waited for 5 seconds then she heard another honk. It's Siwon. The thoughtful action of the man made her smile slightly despite the upsetting situation that she was harboring right now; in a swift, she ran to the backseat, not waiting for the guy to open up the door for her. That's 

And  then she landed in his arms where she cried her heart out like what she usually does whenever these kinds of situations happen. "Siwon Oppa...I-I'm glad you're here for me."

 

Please log in to read the full chapter