Chapter 2

Him

"You know, I really want to give up on this. I'm like the light and she's like the darkness. They never go along because before light arrives, darkness got there first and as soon as light appears, darkness leaves."

"Dude, she doesn't have a choice. You're working for justice and she's working for crimes. And this is just temporary, her brother will take over her soon."

"No! You don't understand! Hoseok, like you said,she working in the dark, I'm working in the light! When they meet, they never go along! I love her, but does she love me? NO! Cause we're different!", he's getting more agitated as he talks. He thinks that the world doesn't seem to understand him and her. He thinks that they never go together. And more importantly, he doesn't know she love him.

Hoseok could only shake his head. He knows how this guy will act exactly but he never knew that he doesn't know Jiyeon have always love him. "What if, just what if, she love you?" Hoseok tried to test his reaction. 

"If she really love me, I guess I... I will... be... happy? I don't know, man. But I'm pretty sure that she doesn't, judging by her treatment to me."

"Jungkook, you should try, if not at the very least ask her out. She will be glad to go out with you. But before  you do that, you have to ask yourself, if you really love her? If your answer is yes, you wouldn't be hesitating when I ask you that question. You won't mind about what she does and actually try to understand her." He walked away and left him in the room by himself

Jungkook asked himself, if he really loved Jiyeon. "I do. I really do."