Chapter 1

Him
It was intense. Eyes towards eyes. Weapons pointing against weapons. They were moving in a circle, not breaking any eye contact nor trying to attack first. When, suddenly, "JIYEON! STOP IT!"
 
She turned. Stared at the person who called out for her. In a blink of an eye, the cranking of the weapon could be heard. With her fast reflex, she managed to block an attack by her foe. Despite having her crossbow loaded, she couldn't get a good spot to attack her opponents, causing her to switch to her secondary weapon; a revolver. "JIYEON! STOP THE FIGHT NOW! OR YOU'LL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN!"
 
No matter what the person screamed at her, it never seemed to get anything through her till he mention 'him'. However, being as stubborn as she is, she have and has to win this match. "No, i have to do this. Stay out of this"
 
"Bang!" A shot could be heard. She hit her enemy's shoulder which caused her enemy to stumble back with the impact and dropped his weapon. His partner saw and charged towards Jiyeon for revenge. Using his senses to aim, he cut through the air and barely touched her. However, Jiyeon sensed the attack and douched the incoming threat. She kicked his ankle, causing him to fall in pain and used her crossbow for a silent kill. Not alerting anyone with the kill, she turned and walked away with the other enemy crouching in pain on the ground.
 
"Let's go." She grabbed Hoseok's wrist and ran to the car. 
"Ji, you know that he hates this, right?",he asked, while starting up the car. 
"You know that i can't quit this. They still need me, they needed guidance, they will fall without me. I can't let this happen. My brother trusted me with this gang. Till then, I have to it up and make sure everything is in the right order,"she answered. 
"Anyway, how is he? Still good?"
"If he find out about this, you're in deep trouble."
"Yeah, i know, i know. You better keep mum about this."