Blood 46

Bloody Love

[Moon Palace]

Show, Rainie, Guigui and Han were sitting together with Hebe.

Show: Sorry to bother you, we have really no one to approach when it comes to injuries.

Hebe: It's okay, i'm glad that i could help.

Han: So how are they?

Hebe: Basically, Aaron doesn't have much injuries since he's a Pure that has strong body, but has now completely lose his skill as a Pure and all he will do now is blood blood and needs blood badly every time.

All: ...

Hebe: Well for Jiro, he got a major injury on his left shoulder. That's about it.

Hebe stood up and smiled,

Hebe: Guigui, Aaron's in room 1, Han, Jiro's in room 2.

Guigui and Han nodded and they make their way to the rooms.

[Moon Palace ; Room 1]

Guigui walked into the room and closed the door, she sat down on the edge of the bed.

Looking at Aaron in this state, her tears couldn't stopped.

Aaron open his eyes and looked at Guigui, he held out his hand and wipe off Guigui's tears.

Aaron: Guigui.. go away.

Guigui shake her head profusely,

Aaron: I've now became an useless Vampire that couldn't protect you at all.

Guigui hugged him tightly, she cried even more.

Guigui: I don't care, i don't want to leave you!

Aaron pushed Guigui gently so that he could face her, he look at her deeply.

Aaron: You want to stay by my side?

Guigui nodded.

Aaron stood up and pushed Guigui onto the bed, he pinned her against it.

Guigui: Aaron?

Aaron kissed her on her lips passionately, slowly moving down to her neck.
Upon , Aaron press his fangs against Guigui's neck.

Guigui: Ah!

Aaron stopped what he's doing, he looked at Guigui.

Aaron: This is the future me, who might bite you anytime. I couldn't be able to control myself like last time.

Aaron's expression look extreme sad, but his eyes has lose the ability to change colours.
He walked out of the room.

Guigui: Aaron...

Guigui dropped another tear.

[Moon Palace ; Room 2]

At the same time..

Jiro:*smiled* Han, you are here.

Jiro closed the book that he was reading before Han came in.

Han smiled and sat down on the chair beside the bed.

Han: How are you?

Jiro: Haven't die yet, how's Aaron?

Han: ... He has lose his skill as a Pure...

Jiro: ... That bastard, why didn't he attack.

Jiro tried to stood up, but his left shoulder's injury make him unbearable.

Han: Sit down will you? you are a patient now.

Jiro rolled his eyes and lay back down on the bed, thinking of what happened just now.

~Flashback~
Han run over to Jiro and unlock his chain, while unlocking, her tears fall drop by drop.

Jiro: Why.. are you crying?

Han:*cried* Stupid Jiro, do you know how worried i am when i heard that you were caught by Wang Zi?

Jiro: Han... I..
~End of Flashback~

Jiro: Han.

Han:*smiled* Hmm?

Jiro: Why... why are you so anxious when i was caught by Wang Zi?

Han: I.. I..

Han started panicking, not knowing what to say.

Han: Because... because my body has your blood, will automatically anxious for you i guess.

She blush and stood up, wanting to leave the room but Jiro pulled her into his embrace.

Jiro: Han.. Don't ever go away anymore.

Han smiled, she return the hug.