Blood 37

Bloody Love

All of them was shocked.

Aaron: You are the principal that has been tricking us all the time?

??: Tricking? that's harsh to say.

Jiro: Well but you ARE always playing around with us.

Aaron: Hey principal, isn't it the time for you to do a introduction of yourself?

??:*smiled* My name is... Danson Tang.

Guigui: Mr Tang, your eyes is very cool, did you purposely put contact lens of different colour?

Danson laughed, he moved closer to Guigui.

Danson: Don't call me Mr Tang, that sounds old.

Aaron: ... Danson, frankly speaking, you don't have to be so close to my girl when talking.

Danson stepped back and smiled.

Han: Danson, what are you?

Danson: Oh? What am i? I'm not a Vampire nor a Vampire Hunter, neither am i a normal human.

Show: Then?

Danson: Have you heard of Hell Boy?

All: Hell Boy?

Danson: Hell Boy is a combination of... Vampire, Vampire Hunter, Demon, Human.

Jiro: Demon..? the strongest in Hell.

Danson: If you asked what Vampire am i, I'm a mixture of Spreader and Pure.

Show: Spreader and Pure?

Aaron: If you are a Hell Boy, you're more horrible than Jiro.

Danson:*smiled* My Red eye is represents Vampire and Vampire Hunter whereas my Green represents Demon.

Han: Sound quite.. cool?

Danson: Back to the point, i called you all here is because i know how to cure Rainie Yang.

Rainie: You do?

Danson: You finally talked.

Rainie: ...

Show: So.. how to cure?

Danson: You all have to bring her to the Vam Kingdom.

Jiro|Han: Huh?

Danson: Go into the Moon Palace.

Show:*?!* Are you nuts?! do you think Moon Palace is a place whereby you can go whenever you want!?

Danson: Well, my duty is just to tell you how to cure her, not teaching you how to go into Moon Palace.

Aaron: After entering Moon Palace?

Danson: Find the moon mistress, Hebe.

Han: Hebe..?

Danson: Yes, she's famous for her skill in healing, knowing how to cure almost everything.

Guigui: Then.. what about school? we don't have the time to go Vam Kingdom.

Danson: I'm the principal, i can give you the permission to leave the school.

Show: Then when are we leaving?

Danson: The faster the better, Rainie has only 5 days left.

Han: 5 days?

Danson: Yes, she grow old day by day, 5 days is the limit if not she will die.

Aaron: Then what are we waiting for? let's go pack and leave.

Jiro: Then are you coming with us?

Danson: Well, i will appear when you guys need help.*smiled*

They all nodded and left the office, all of them went different ways to go back their room and pack up.

[Rose Academy ; Entrance]

Aaron: Every one's here?

All of them look at one another.

Danson: So getting ready to go?

Danson changed into a white suit with black vest and a black jean, he walked towards to the guys.

Rainie: Woah Danson, you look hot.

Danson:*smiled* Show will be jealous.

Rainie take a look at Show, he is moody.

Han: But seriously you look really hot in this than the hoodie you wear just now.

Danson: Oh ladies, i know I'm hot but stopped praising me, i will get proud.*smiled*

Aaron: Danson, we're going to the Vam Kingdom now.

Danson: Sure, take care.

All of them waved goodbye at Danson and left the school.