Chapter 3

Wrongly given love

Your brother is a handsome,good at schoolwork,PERFECT guy . You are just a pretty cute girl who is not good at schoolwork except visual arts.

You went out of the house and sat down on a bench at a park.
You wrapped your arms around your legs and buried your head between them , then you started to cry.

Jonghyun ran out to find you . He slowed down his pace when he saw a familiar shadow.
Moonlight shines down on your silky hair,your tears look like diamonds
'_____...'
'Go away...'
'What's wrong?My little _____.'
'...'
'There's no secret between us,right?'
'...Shut up! You're the one who keeps a secret!'
'Mwoh? Me?'Jonghyun pointed at himself.
'I heard it!! You are going to South Korea,right?!'
'...I...I won't leave you,_____..' Jonghyun hugs you.
'You're lying!!!' You pushed him away.
'...Sorry _____,maybe you work harder on your studies,you can come with me too..'
'Oppa...T^T'
'Nothing can separate us,right? _____, be strong...'He gave a peck on your forehead.
'...'
'Be ready,_____ ah.'

5 days later--

You went to a camp.On the way back home,you thought about the sentence that Jonghyun said,'Be ready,_____ ah.'
You figured out what it really means --- Be ready to love me , _____ ah.

Jonghyun's POV.

I'm now taking a flight to Seoul...alone.

*flashback*
'Jonghyun ah.'
'Nae appa?'
'Is there something wrong between you two?'
'Don't worry appa,everything is perfect.'
'Take good care of your sister alright?That's the only thing I worry about.'
'Nae appa,I will.'
...... ( to be continued)

*end of flashback*

You arrived home and no one was there to welcome you . You searched every corner of your house but still no shadow of your beloved brother...
You started to cry on his bed and buried your head in his quilt , smelling his scent....