Chapter 13

Wrongly given love

I looked into the mirror.
My eyes were filled with fear and anger.
Who could she?! Who is she?! How dare she?!
I squeezed my hair and scratched my head.
What the hell am I doing?...He's your brother,_____!!Wake up!This is reality!
I washed my face with cold water to calm myself down.My tears dropped into the sink along with the cold water.

'Knock knock~It's me,Minho.Are you alright?'I heard Minho oppa tried to open the door but it's locked.
I looked at myself again.
Face it,_____.This is fate.
I wiped my tear fiercely and wore a fake smile.
Duh.Cheese~
I dragged my exhausted body to the door and opened it.
A worried-to-death face was what I first saw but when our eyes met,his expression changed.
He hesitated a second,then he looked around and stepped inside the bathroom.
He closed the door lightly and locked it up.
'Shh...'Minho oppa put his index finger near his lips and lower his voice,'may I ask you something?'
I nodded my head.
'I guess that you're falling for your brother,right?'

Minho's POV

She widened her eyes yet she nodded with her tears streaming down her cheeks.
What?That's weird...How could she?...But I guess she knows siblings can't love,right?
..Ah.
'...Y...you know that siblings can't love,don't you?'
'We're not siblings!That's just the image!I'm an orphan!'
Gosh,she's an orphan?..Poor girl..Does Jjong knows that she's in love with him?How could he hurt her like this?!Gahh..
'...I ...see.O..Okay,don't cry,don't cry' I wiped away her tears with my sleeve,'the others are waiting.Lets get out and don't let them worry.'
'Arasso...oppa.'
 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay sorry that I kept you guys waiting,I'm on Easter holidays but I got 113 pages of Maths to do so I'm a lil' busy these days.Plus,I had my second term tests last month..Yeah..tiring months T.T