Three

Exo no Otome

Chapter 2 : Expectation vs Reality

 

 

 

" Okay boys, I need to leave now. Be good to Zitao okay? Don't make any troubles and please do not give him any reasons to leave." Mrs. Kim said, taking a glance at every boy in front of her.

 

" Oh there's nothing to worry about. We definitely won't let him leave. " 'Kai' said, and gave her (or more like Tao because he is looking at him while facing the not-so old woman) a mischieveous smile.

 

Mrs. Kim then turned her attention to Tao and held the boy's shoulder, " Zitao, i'm giving you my trust. Please take care of them and starting now, try to make your patience longer, a lot. "

 

Tao only nodded in response.

 

" Good. " she said before walking a way.

 

When they heard the front door closed, everyone started to stretch their arms and yawn loudly like they've been so tired just by standing there. Tao stays still from where he was and watched the others talk like he was watching a live action of a game he used to play.

 

" I really can't believe that they're infront of me... "  

 

" Hahh.. I'm starving. " 'Chen' said as he walks his way to the kitchen.

 

" I'm going back to my bae. Bed im coming~! " 'Luhan' ran onto the stairs like a deer who had been freed. 

 

" We are the others? We should always be complete. We are family. " and 'Lay' started to blabber about family stuffs this time.

 

'Chen' came back and held 'Suho's shoulders then shakes him back and forth like a mad man, " There's no food in the kitchen.. Food!... Gimme food! "

 

" Shut it Jongdae!  " 'Kris' yelled. 

 

'Chen' stopped and looked at him, " You can't stop a hungry Jongdae! Food! Food! Food! " and he starts shaking 'Baekhyun' this time.

 

" And I really can't believe they're uhh... like this.. Oh well at least they're all hot and that's what matters.. " Tao thought as his wild imagination turns on again and-

 

" Hey. "

 

He was snapped out of his thoughts and mind runs wild again when he saw 'Kai' walking towards him with a smile that could melt anyone.

 

" Uh, H-hi. " he answered shyly.

 

' In some dating games and even in Shoujo mangas and romance-genre Anime, most of the heroines are shy at first but they attract the male characters so this pretend-to-be-shy should work. ' 

 

" Oh don't be shy when i'm around.. By the way i'm- "

 

" Kai " it automatically came out from his mouth and his eyes grew wide and his cheeks suddenly feels like it was burning. 

 

The other just chuckled, " Actually, my name is Jongin, but you can call me whatever you want sweetheart. As long as it you who and it came from your pretty mouth, I won't mind. " then gave him a wink and that's it,

 

Huang Zitao is so gonna be dead every ing day or even every damn moment he sees this mind-blowing creature.

 

" Hey guys, mind introducing yourself? " Jongin said, looking at his step brothers.

 

" Shouldn't he know who's he gonna work for? " 'Suho' said, clearly not giving a and was about to walk away when he heard a soft mumble.

 

" If you'd like to be called with some random names then it's okay. " Tao's sarcastic side is always alert so it not surprising that he said that without him noticing the words that came out from his mouth.  

 

" I'm Junmyeon. Yifan is the- " he paused and coughs a little. " the tallest one "

 

 ' What..? J-junmyeon not Suho? and Yifan not Kris? '  

 

" I'm Baekhyun and " Baekhyun elbowed the taller guy beside him but other didn't utter a thing so he decided to introduced the other himself, " this is Chanyeol. "

 

' But Baekhyun and Chanyeol is still Baekhyun and Chanyeol? '

 

" The name's Yixing. I love unicorns and- oh stop by in my room later, you shall be educated with my wisdom. "

 

" The one and only, Jongdae. Do you have any food? "

 

" And the one who ran back to his room is Luhan. You'll meet the others soon, just ask their names your own. " Junmyeon said and walked out and the others followed him.

 

When the others were gone, Jongin leaned to his ear whispering, " You can start your work inside my room, "  and the hot breathe of the other tickled his sensitives ears, " There's pretty much things i'd like to do with you- I mean i'd like you to do. " he smirked before pulling away and smiled at him like an innocent lamb as he started to walk away.

 

He's clearly one of the reasons if I would die at the age of 18.

 

 

************

 

After resting for a while and arranging his stuffs in his new own room (which he searched for like half an hour), he decided to find some house jobs he could do like cleaning something. If the owners of this house weren't a bunch of freaking handsome guys, why would he bother himself?  As he silently walks around the living room, he nearly jumped when someone suddenly call out his attention.

 

" You. "

 

He looked up the stairs and found the one who called him.

 

' Chanyeol! Oh what can I do for you my lord, my- ' before his imagination could run wild again, chanyeol spoked again.

 

" Come here. Now. "

 

" H-huh? "

 

" I said come here! "

 

" Okay okay.. " he murmured and immediately goes to his bae- I mean his boss.

 

And once he was a bit near, Chanyeol started to walk.

 

" Follow me. " he demanded.

 

They stopped in front of a slightly big door with the name 'Chanyeol' at the center. His boss entered first and he followed him after. The door was suddenly closed harshly and Chanyeol looked at him like he was going to eat him alive. He gulped and stepped back while the other just walked forward. 

 

' Ohh but it was just the first chapter... '

 

He stopped stepping back and felt the coldness of the wall against his back. Chanyeol leaned closer and closer and kneeled down in front of his-

 

' Dear heavens, please don't let me die. I want to experience more of this. '  he silently prayed and closed his eyes waiting for something he expects to happen.

 

But oh well, Expectations sometimes most of the time, are wayyy far from the reality. A basket. A goddamn basket full of smelly socks, sweaty shirts , pants and, underwears?!, was shoved right in front of his face.  

 

' I'm not going to die because of pleasure! I am going to die beacuse of this unexplainable odor!  My poor nose ing- ugh! '

 

" Wash it clean. And I want back, all of it, as soon as possible. "

 

" But it needs to dry off. " and this needs serious cleaning! It smells likes it hasn't been washed in decades, Dammit!

 

" Go find a way to dry it yourself. Dry it using your breathe of whatever, just give them back clean and dry before dinner, Okay?  " and he pushed the basket even more, already touching Tao's face. 

 

' No! Not okay Chanyeol, Not.Okay. I've expected your clothes to smell like how good you look. I.am.so.not.amused.right.now '

 

" Yes, sir. " he answered mentally rolling his eyes.

 

" Good. " Chanyeol smirked then quickly went back to his poker face and goes out of his room, slamming the door.

 

 

************

 

Tao immediately carried the basket but keeping it away from his body (u know what I mean). He kept muttering mandarin curses as he remembers that he needs to a ing explorer, again, because he doesn't know where the laundries are being washed, and that may take enough time for his nose to give up his sense of smell. He tried his best to find it and finally have the luck because he easily found what he was searching for, the holy washing machine, the solution to get rid of that mixed smell of sweat (and maybe other body fluids, (¬‿¬) ).

 

But his luck wasn't for long.

 

The box of detergent powder was empty and there wasn't any stock anymore. All of the detergent boxes that was placed beside the washing machine is empty, really empty. He has no other choice, but to go out and buy the ing detergent.

 

Wait. He didn't see any store near this house while on their way soo, How far is the nearest convenience store from this ?

 

Holy Krisus.

 

************

 

He finally bought the detergent, but as his bad luck continues, the nearest store he had entered (he have no idea how he found the store, after going out of that maze-like mansion, he just walked and walked and walked) ran out of stock of powdered detergents and there are only detergent bars. Too exhausted 'cause of walking like a hundred miles, he bought all the bars that is left. Holding two ing bags of soaps while walking and his destination was far, he doen't know how far, but it is far, already set him to the edge, he dropped the the bags messed his hair.

 

" Heavens, please drop an angel that would carry me back to that house. I'm begging you.. " he mumbled repeatedly and clasped his hands, not minding the stares of the other people.

 

" Hey, are you alright. " someone tapped his shoulders from behind.

 

He turned around and met the answer of his prayers. It was indeed an angel- wait WHAT?

 

' Xiumin? '   

 

 

 


 


-Edited 05/26/15

Uhm i'll just cut this and post the second part tomorrow because I need to sleep already. I'm really sorry. Btw, thank you for reading :)

Leaving thoughts and comments would be nice and very much appreciated.  <3