Kim Heechul The Spoiled Brat

Sixteen (Tentative Title)

Chapter One: Kim Heechul The Spoiled Brat

 

Minho couldn’t believe what his grandmother had just said. He gave the documents in his hands one last look before taking a deep breath. His grandmother, the President of their family’s company had just appointed him as her successor. What made it worse was that it was going to be effective two months from now.

 

Minho with his nerves in a bundle went out of the President’s office. Jonghyun saw him and went to his side immediately.

 

“Minho, are you okay? What happened?” Jonghyun asked him worriedly.

 

Minho didn’t say anything. He silently went to his office trying to be as calm as possible. Jonghyun followed right behind him. When they reached his office, Jonghyun locked the door while Minho collapsed on the sofa across his desk. He handed Jonghyun the papers in his hands and buried his face in his hands.

 

“She made you the next President? And… it’s going to be effective in two months?” Jonghyun said out loud not hiding his surprised expression.

“Yes. She was pleased with what happened last night. The Mitsuhara closed the deal and it was great. They even want to meet with me sometime the next time they come to Korea. Jonghyun… I was speaking in Japanese!” Minho said hitting his head on one of the pillows on the couch.

 

Jonghyun couldn’t help but smile at his friend’s situation. He knew he should sympathize with what his friend was feeling but it was such a relief for him to see his friend so relaxed last night, though he knew that the person last night and the person in front of him are different. They had the same face but different personalities.

 

“It seems Eunhyuk learned a new skill without me knowing.” Minho said.

“Well, it’s all to our advantage, right?” Jonghyun told his friend.

“God! What if Han Kyung appeared or worse…”Minho said running a hand over his face.

“But they didn’t… Mi-Minho? Minho?” Jonghyun started to say but stopped when Minho suddenly lost consciousness.

 

~SUJU-SHINEE~

 

Jonghyun bit his lower lip when Minho didn’t respond to him. He took a few steps back and crossed his fingers. He hoped that whoever will appear will be someone manageable and not one of the Horrible Three.

 

Minho opened his eyes and Jonghyun took another few steps backward. Minho flicked the bangs that had covered his forehead and crossed his legs. He looked at Jonghyun from top to bottom then scoffed.

 

“Yah! Stop shouting at me.” Minho said flicking his hair.

 

Jonghyun held his breath. Minho had changed from being nervous to being someone completely different.

 

“Uh… who are you?” Jonghyun asked carefully maintaining his distance.

“Ugh! Don’t recognize this beautiful face? I’m so disappointed, oppa.” Minho said standing up and placed his hands on his hips.

 

Jonghyun swallowed then bit his lower lip.

 

“Ki-Kim Heechul?” Jonghyun asked when he finally recognized the person in front of him.

“Yes. That’s correct! The most perfect being in the world is here!” Heechul said with a laugh.

“Oh no.” Jonghyun thought mentally groaning.

 

Jonghyun was lost for words. Kim Heechul had appeared. Kim Heechul, one of the most troublesome of Minho’s personality. She belonged to the Horrible Three that Jonghyun had hoped not to appear.

 

He carefully walked towards the door attempting to prevent Heechul from leaving the room. It would cause a lot of trouble if Heechul was to be set loose, most especially that they are at the office.

 

“Aish! This guy dresses so drabby. Black is NOT my color. Who wears this kind of clothes anyway? Is he going to a funeral? I can’t wear this!” Heechul said looking at what she was wearing.

 

Heechul turned towards the door with the intention of leaving but Jonghyun had blocked her way.

 

“Oppa, you dare stop me from shopping? Are you asking for a death sentence?” Heechul said placing her hands on her hips.

“Um… Heechul-shii… why don’t we stay here for awhile? Let’s talk for a bit.” Jonghyun told her.

 

Heechul raised her eyebrows then clasped her hands together and jumped up and down. Jonghyun took a deep breath and walked closer. He has no choice. He has to sacrifice himself.

 

Jonghyun placed his hand on Heechul shoulder making her blush. The two of them then sat back down on the couch with Jonghyun sitting close to her.

 

“Jonghyun-oppa… you’re too close.” Heechul said acting all shy.

 

Jonghyun mentally cringed. Heechul had a huge crush on him and would often flirt acting all shy. Jonghyun hated that fact. Minho was his best friend and it felt weird for him to have Minho act like that even though he was not himself.

 

Jonghyun closed his eyes. He had to keep Heechul occupied until Minho comes back. He was about to place his hands on Heechul’s face when his phone rang. He silently cursed then took out his phone.

 

“Damn. It’s Key.” Jonghyun swore in his mind when he saw his husband’s name appear on the screen.

“Heechul-shii… stay right here. I’ll go get us something to drink then we… we can talk some more okay? Don’t leave that spot.” Jonghyun said hurriedly getting up and went out of the room.

 

Jonghyun could have just ignored the call but if he did things would not be good when he gets home. Key hated it when his calls were ignored by Jonghyun. Jonghyun made sure the door to Minho’s office was in his sight as he answered his phone.

 

~SUJU-SHINEE~

 

Heechul hummed to herself as she went out of the building where her other boring self Minho was working. She ignored the looks that the employees were giving and was partly satisfied with all the attention. She would have loved to spend some time with Jonghyun but she couldn’t stand being in one place too long. Plus the outfit she was wearing was horrible.

 

Heechul called for a taxi and told him to drive her to the nearest mall. When she got there she almost screamed with joy. There was a mall-wide sale and the shoes had a big discount.

 

Heechul’s first move was to get rid of the suit she was wearing. She bought a cute pink mini-dress and wore pink-high heels. She then bought a long blond wig and wore it coupled with make-up. She threw her previous clothes in the trashcan and started her shopping spree. Heechul went from one store to another and shopped until she dropped. She was about to call it a day when she saw the prettiest pink stilettos on display in front of her favorite shop.

 

“What do you mean there’s no more stocks?” Heechul asked the saleslady who seemed afraid of her already.

“I’m sorry… sir but… it’s a mall-wide sale today and there were a lot of customers. If you’d like to place an order we could deliver it to you…” The saleslady said but Heechul cut her off.

“Are you telling me to wait? Do you know who I am? I could buy this whole place if I want to. You listen to me and you listen well. You’d better do whatever it takes for me to have that pair of shoes right now or you’ll be kissing your low-paid job good-bye. Araso?” Heechul told the saleslady while walking closer to her as the saleslady walked backwards.

 

The saleslady couldn’t hold it in anymore. Tears had escaped her eyes as she had enough of Heechul’s harassment. Security guys were already walking towards the store’s direction with every intention of dragging Heechul out of the mall. Heechul scoffed at them and flicked her long hair.

 

“Now you have the nerve to cry as if I’m the bad guy? Just what kind of service is this? I should be reporting you to the higher…” Heechul started to say but stopped mid-way.

 

The saleslady apologized profusely while bowing her head in apology. She lifted her head a bit and saw Heechul wince as if she was in pain and placed a hand on his temples. Heechul looked like she was in pain that the saleslady almost felt sorry for her. Heechul staggered a few steps backward. She then saw her lift her hand and the saleslady winced thinking Heechul would hit her. To her surprise felt Heechul’s hands on her shoulder and she looked up.

 

“Are you okay? You’re not hurt are you?” Heechul asked with a concerned expression.

 

The saleslady stared at Heechul as she dried her tears with the back of his hands. She then saw Heechul look at what he was wearing and heard her swear.

 

“Aish! Kim Heechul…” Heechul said with her voice now lower and seemed like that of a man.

 

Heechul looked at the saleslady again and bowed her head in apology.

 

“I’m so sorry for the trouble I’ve caused. I act strangely when I’m drunk so… I’m so sorry. I’m sorry.” Heechul said bowing her head.

 

She picked up her bags and bowed in apology again to the security personnel and the staff of the store as she left the store leaving the very confused saleslady behind.

 

~SUJU-SHINEE~

 

Minho cursed again for the nth time while closing his eyes. He had taken a taxi and buried his face in his hands. He went straight home and locked himself in the bathroom. He cursed again then removed the wig that he was wearing.

 

Heechul had appeared again. He didn’t know what had happened or why the saleslady was crying in front of him but what he knew was that Kim Heechul was causing trouble again.

 

He was lucky this time that he didn’t end up in jail like the last time Heechul had appeared. Heechul had made a fight with one of the fans of an idol group that had visited a mall and the two of them were dragged to jail. It shocked Minho when he came to and he was sitting in front of a very confused police officer.

 

“At least this time she didn’t cause that much trouble.” Minho said taking off his heels.

 

He washed his face of all the thick make-up that Heechul had put on then changed into a pair of shorts and t-shirt. He then looked at his phone that was in silent mode and saw about 50 missed calls from Jonghyun.

 

He dialed Jonghyun’s number and told him of what happened. Jonghyun rushed over immediately then apologized for letting Heechul out of his sight.

 

“It’s okay. It’s not your fault. Heechul would have found a way to get away whether you were there or not. We’re just fortunate it wasn’t Han Kyung.” Minho said rubbing his forehead.

“I’m sorry again, Minho.” Jonghyun apologized again.

 

Minho took a deep breath then sat down on the couch.

 

“This has to stop Jonghyun. I can’t live like this anymore. In two months time I will be President of the company… if people find out about this…” Minho started to say.

“Should we go back to New York and see Dr. Starten?” Jonghyun suggested.

“Grandma wouldn’t allow it. I thought I had it under control. Why did grandma have to make me president? I was only supposed to stay here because of the Mitsuhara deal. I was supposed to return to New York in two weeks. Now I’m stuck here.” Minho said obviously frustrated.

“Calm down Minho. I’ll call Dr. Starten. Maybe he can recommend someone trustworthy here in Seoul so you could continue with your treatment.” Jonghyun said trying to calm Minho down.

 

Minho took a few deep breaths then tried his best to calm down. He knew that if he got upset or if his blood pressure rises another personality would be taking over. He nodded his head and asked Jonghyun to call Dr. Started immediately.

 

“This can’t go on. I have to do something about this.” Minho thought deciding once and for all to face his personalities head on.

 

He only hoped he would be successful.

______________________________________________

 

Hi Everyone! Seul Young here with another story. This time it's 2min. I hope you guys will support this one too! Love you all and looking forward to your comments!