Song Ji Hyo- Tears

the One Who Belong to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“let’s go to library Ji Min ah, tomorrow we will have a test, we have to study hard” tell Ji Hyo then stand up from her sit. Both of them didn’t say anything until reach library and then read book to study.

It was 5 hours they were spending time in library but actually there is no single word that can absorbed by Ji Hyo mind. Her mind is just wondering of the news about Lee Dong Wook. If she is alone, she surely wanna cry. Ji Min can sense a different of Ji Hyo behave, she usually so cheerful but now very gloomy. She understand well why does Ji Hyo like that but she just decide to stay quiet. She know that Ji Hyo doesn’t like someone pity at her, Ji Hyo always try her best to cover her lack. She actually very fragile and a crying baby, but she really hate a pity of someone to her, she was orphan from childhood. She often meet people who always feel pity at her, she hate that feeling. That’s why she tried her best to seem as tough girl.

“ne oemma?” said Ji Min when she feel a vibration from her phone.

“right now?” she staring at Ji Hyo and Ji Hyo just smile and nod to Ji Min. Ji Hyo can sense a worry from her friend, she knew that Ji Min try her best to always there for her but she is okay and won’t burden her friend.

“ne arraseo” said Ji Min end up her calling with her mother.

“I’m sorry Ji Hyo, my mother tell me to go home now” tell Ji Min to Ji Hyo.

“don’t you want to go home too? It’s already dark outside” ask Ji Min then.

“it’s okay, I still have to finish my study for a while, just go home Ji Min-ah, don’t worry about me” tell Ji Hyo smile to her friend.

“nomu mianhe” said Ji Min feel so uneasy to leave her friend.

“it’s okay, just go” tell Ji Hyo to Ji Min.

After Ji Min go Ji Hyo just staring blanky at the book infront of her, but she has no purpose to read the book and just staring at it. After an hour sitting alone, Ji Hyo finally stand up and leave. It was already dark outside and rain fall heavily. Ji Hyo look at her watch and find that is around 7 p.m. She then continue her step and let her body geting wet because of rain. She walk slowly feel th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter