Her Broken Heart

the One Who Belong to My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo just arrive at University, she is walking alone and lead to her class to take her fisrt day of final test. It was in the end of semester and she will have a long holiday soon. Ji Hyo was about to faster her step then suddenly she see Jong Kook appear from a building far in front of her. Their eyes meet but still the awkwardness can’t be avoided. Jong Kook walk into Ji Hyo direction, both of them are walking silently. While Jong Kook look intensly to Ji Hyo, she just look here and there avoid Jong Kook gaze like always.

“is not right Ji Hyo-ah... he is your lecture, there is no poin to avoid him like that, you have to greet him nicely” think Ji Hyo in her mind.

 

She finally turn her head and try to stare at Jong Kook to greet him but she was froze cause Jong Kook glare at her. They end up to staring each other for a while than rushly avoid each other eyes. Then without say anything both of them continue their walk to opposite direction.

 

 

“aih... how can I greet him when he glare at me like that, that really scared” talk Ji Hyo to her self.

 

 

 

“why doesn’t she said anything? Not even a single word?” wondering Jong Kook.

Ji Hyo first final test is end up quiet well, she feel hungry and ask Ji Min to have a luch together but Ji Min still have a conversation with her lecture so Ji Hyo has to wait her for a while. In the middle of her waiting, Jong Kook walk in front of Ji Hyo with a young woman. They are talk and smile each other like they are really close. Jong Kook realize Ji Hyo existence and know that she is sitting alone. But without take attention Jong Kook continue his walk with Soya toward near restaurant to have their lunch.

“who is she? She is not student here, and she look so young, she just like a student of first grade of high school, is he like a very young girl?” ask Ji Hyo staring at Jong Kook back  that walk away from her. From his back Ji Hyo can see that Jong Kook have a nice conversation with the girl, he sometime giggle when hear her story.

“Ji Hyo yah.. I’m finish” tell Ji Min when she arrive in front of Ji Hyo.

“let’s go quickly” said Ji Hyo stand up quickly and push Ji Min hand then follow Jong Kook.

She knew where Jong Kook will go, he is walk toward a near restaurant that often visited by the students and lectures in this Univesity. She often go there too so it will not suspicious if she just appear there to lunch. At least Ji Min will not notice that she has double purpose go there, first to have a lunch and the other is to spying their lecture. After arrive at restaurant Ji Hyo can see Jong Kook and his girl waiting their order while telling story each other. Ji Hyo choose a seat where she can look directly to Jong Kook even not too close from Jong Kook table.  She is not try to sneak out their convestation and just want to observe Jong Kook expresion when talking with a girl infront of him. Jong Kook notice Ji Hyo arrival and somehow he just smile to see her there.

Ji Hyo and Ji Min order sushi and a bottle of soju, both of them are really enjoy to drink. Jong Kook staring at Ji Hyo food and sigh a little. He is wondering why she has to drink in the middle of afternoon.

“Samchon, your oemma is ask you to visit them once, it was long time since you visit her, she is very sad of that, she told me to tell you that she is miss you” tell Soya to her unc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter