Priority

Priority

 

“Where’s that stupid guy, he must be has ran away.” Said the white-blonde guy while shaking the soft drink can.

“However, he’s really smart. Why you always call him as ‘stupid guy’.” Said the messy-black-haired guy.

“Shut up, Jongwoon! Why you always annoying? It’s up to me, even I wanna call him donkey, it’s up to me!” Said the white-blonde guy in anger, made Jongwoon sat silently and tried to make himself busy.

“Yah, Hyukjae. That guy is coming.” Said the Mokpo guy, named Donghae. Hyukjae, the white-blonde guy, immediately stood up and walked to that ‘stupid guy’.

“Hey, Cho Kyuhyun! Do you bring the money that I asked to you yesterday?” Asked Hyukjae.

“I… I… I bring it, sunbae.” Said Kyuhyun in fear.

“Good, take it out quickly!”

Kyuhyun took the money from his pocket and was going to give it to Hyukjae, but suddenly a red-brown-haired guy came and shouted.

“Yah! Lee Hyukjae! Did you forget what I’ve said to you several days ago??”

“Wow, Lee Sungmin, coming like a hero to save his step little brother from gangsters, huh?” Hyukjae said in arrogant tone.

“Shut up. You’ve gone too far, Hyukjae. When you’ll stop bullying my brother??! What’s his fault to you??”

“I just see him as an innocent guy that’s easy to be bullied. You know me, huh, Lee Sungmin? My hobby is bullying someone that is weaker than me, just like you hmmm used to be.” Hyukjae smirked.

“Just stop. If I can’t do it, why you can’t?”

“But I don’t want to.”

“, fine, just stop bullying my brother!” Sungmin can’t proof his anger anymore.

“What will you give to me if I stop bullying him? Park Yoohyun?”

“No way!”

Hyukjae giggled, “Don’t wanna let his girlfriend go for his brother’s safety. Good brother? I don’t think so.” And then he looked at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun who was only looking down, suddenly looked up and stared Sungmin. Sungmin felt so wrong after saying like that, but both of them are so precious for him, he really can’t choose between Kyuhyun or Yoohyun.

“Sungmin? What’s your decision? If you don’t wanna see your cute brother being bullied, just give me your girlfriend. It’s so easy, dude. You just have to choose.”

Sungmin didn’t answer; he just walked to Kyuhyun and brought him go. Hyukjae laughed at Sungmin, followed by Donghae and Jongwoon.

“What a loser.” Said Donghae.

“Maybe that’s why he decided to stop being the part of us.” Jongwoon continued.

“Of course. I really thankful for his ‘resign’. He’s not suitable to be a fierce guy.” Said Hyukjae, while Donghae and Jongwoon nodded at his words.

***

“Hyung, who is your priority?” Kyuhyun asked in all of a sudden.

“What are you talking about, Kyuhyun?” Said Sungmin.

“Me and Yoohyun nuna. Who is your priority?”

“Both of you are my priority, Kyuhyun-ah.”

Kyuhyun shook his head. “No, you have to choose.”

“Why do you asking it?”

“I just want to know.” Kyuhyun said while fixing his glasses position.

“Okay, you, because you’re my brother.”

“So why you didn’t answer Hyukjae sunbae? You don’t wanna let your girlfriend g, right?”

“Yes. Because I won’t let Yoohyun be that bad guy’s girlfriend again. He always treats her bad.”

“Okay, I got it.”

“Do you jealous at Yoohyun?”

“Should I? I believe that you’re a good brother.” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Thank you, Kyuhyun.” Sungmin said while patting his brother’s head.

***

In the next day.

“Yoohyun! Your boyfriend!” A wavy-haired girl shouted in front of the classroom.

“What happen??” Yoohyun immediately stood up.

“He’s fighting with Lee Hyukjae now!”

“What, Lee Hyukjae?! , that guy.”

Yoohyun quickly followed her friend to the location.

 

“So, what’s your decision, loser? Brother or girlfriend?” Said Hyukjae while wiping his blood from lips.

“! Why you always asking it??!” Sungmin shouted.

“Do you really wanna know?” Hyukjae smirked, Sungmin just nodded.

“Because you’ve stolen my girl, bastard!! Give her back to me!” Hyukjae then smacked Sungmin’s stomach till blood dropped from Sungmin’s mouth.

Sungmin coughed. “I won’t.” And Hyukjae smacked him on the jaw.

“Stop being melancholy, ! Just take your silly step brother!!”

“Don’t call him like that jerk!”

With all strength that remains, Sungmin smacked Hyukjae till he hit the wall. But then Hyukjae smacked him back.

“Choose now!!”

“How much your desire to have her back?” Sungmin asked weakly.

“So much.”

“Will you love her with all your heart? Not treating her bad like you did before?”

“Of course!”

“Take her back.”

Yoohyun gasped, she really couldn’t believe it. How can Sungmin gave her back to Hyukjae?

Hyukjae smirked in satisfy. “You should have said it since the very beginning so you wouldn’t get hurt like this. Lee Sungmin, stay away from MY GIRL, start from today.”

Hyukjae then left the place with his two best friends. Kyuhyun was going to help Sungmin when he saw Yoohyun coming to Sungmin and cried.

“Lee Sungmin! How can you do this to me?? Don’t you love me??” Yoohyun asked while crying.

“I’m sorry Yoohyun… I really love you, just tell me if he treats you bad again.”

“I still can’t believe it. How can you put your priority on Kyuhyun? He’s only your step brother, step brother, Lee Sungmin!!”

“Park Yoohyun!! I told you, even he’s only my step brother, he’s my family too. I have to keep him safe.”

“So you don’t want to keep me safe??”

“Not like that… Of course I want to, but…”

“Stop it, Sungmin! I really disappointed with you!”

Yoohyun left the weak Sungmin alone. Kyuhyun immediately went to Sungmin.

“Hyung… I’m sorry, I can’t do anything for you. You’ve hurt too much, and now you lose your girlfriend. It’s all because of me who am only your step brother…” Kyuhyun almost cried while saying it.

“No, Kyuhyun, please. I hate that ‘step’ word. You’re my brother, and it’s my duty to keep you safe.” Said Sungmin, he smiled. Kyuhyun hugged Sungmin tenderly.

“I’m so sorry hyung. I feel so lucky to got a brother like you…”

“Me too…”

“Hyung, can you stand up? Let’s recover your wounds.”

Kyuhyun stood up and helped Sungmin to walk.

THE END

***

Hello! I'm new here, my name's Jessy!

You can follow me on twitter: @Jessyraa or @joyful2311

Let's chat! Don't forget to leave responses, love you! :D