First Encounter

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loud music fill in the air. People bouncing and dancing and drinking like there's no tomorrow. Like this is their last day on earth. Jimin let out a heavy sigh. She's not a big fan of club. She's a crazy music maniac but with people rubbing each other , that's make her dislike the club. She look around looking for Kai. 'Aishh, where is this kid.' Jimin keep on looking but there is just so many people in the club. She sit on one of the stool bar. Feeling lazy to look for that kid. 

"What a day..." Jimin look around her.

"Oh! Babe!" she look at the voice owner. "You came early"

"Early your ! It's 10:30. You told me to come at 10."

"Oh? Really?" she glare at Kai. "Ok. Ok. My bad. Let's go. My friends are waiting." Kai take Jimin wrist and drag her to the other side of the club. It's a little seclude. Some boys are playing around, hitting each other.

'Oh. No way.' She stop and Kai look at her. "Why?"

"Are those your friends?" she pointed at the boys. 

"Yeah" he continue dragging her. "Yo! Guys. This is her. Jimin." he told his friends. All of them look at Jimin. Suddenly one of them hug her.

"Hello beauty. Wanna go somewhere 'nice'?" the boy wink at her. 

"Do you want to get big blue bruise on your face?" Jimin said to the boy.

"Ohh..feisty. I like you." 

"Yahh! Yahh!" another boy came and pull him away. "Sorry about that. Sehun always like that. Hope you don't mind." he smiled. "Oh!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter