Introduction

Stargazing

“And she said I was a flirt when all she ever did was to hook up with boys all day long,” a short baby-faced girl with long black wavy hair said as she leaned over the railings of the rooftop, staring up at the night sky.

“She’s really getting into my nerves already. Of course, I wouldn’t want to get into a fight with the school principal’s daughter,” she continued.

“As far as I can remember, this is only the third time she ever talked to me and all she did was to tease me and make me look like a fool. She never greeted me with a simple ‘Hi’ or even ‘How’s your day?’. I hope she won’t bother me again.”

 

When she was done talking, she just stared at them, admiring the beauty, the lights and how they twinkle down at her.

 

And when she finally noticed the time, she immediately went back to her room, not forgetting to say ‘Goodbye’ and ‘Thank You’.

 

 

 


 

 

 

“Right from the start, I already know he’s not serious with this relationship. He likes playing with girl’s hearts. I don’t even know what came unto my mind when I dated him. Maybe I was in a rush. What do you think?”, a brunette girl said, looking up at the night sky while sitting on a bench in the park near the condominium where she is staying for nearly 2 years.

“I should end things with him. Well, he never loved me and I only admired him. This relationship is a joke.” She chuckled bitterly and just smiled to herself, her eyes forming a crescent moon shape.

“Tomorrow. I’ll end things with him tomorrow.” She said without hesitation as she watched them, some shining brighter than the others.

“It’s for the best.”

That’s the last thing she said before standing up and walking her way back to the condominium.

 


 

Yeah... This is only the introduction so it's short.... 

Hehehehhe.... 

Love you guys! <3