What's happening to me?

So, this is love

Another boring day at school..

It's lunch break so i was sitting on a bench near at our practice area. I saw her again, she is always in that spot. She is always sitting on a bench near at a big tree. She is busy talking to her friends. I can't stop staring at her face. She is looking around this time, and we had an eye contact. Wtf, i cursed inside my mind. She's so beautiful.

"Seul, We have a practice after school" one of my friend said to me. "What the heck!" i said. "Oh, sorry Seul. please forgive me" i didn't say anything. I just stare at his scared face. "Next time don't interrupt me when i'm.. i'm" i said. What am i saying. He look at me with a curious face. "When i'm alone" wtf did i say. "Okay, sorry again" he said with a sad face. When i look back in the bench, she's not there anymore. I noticed that lunch break is already done. 

Everyone is walking to their classrooms. So i decided to go back to my classroom too. I saw her talking to my classmates inside our classrome. I was really jealous i wish i was the one she is talking with. So i seat on my chair and read my book. I was really bored. "Hey" someone said to me with a low voice. I was really shock, she's the girl i was looking a while ago. "h-hey" i said, why am i stuttering? "I was just wondering if you can vote me this coming school election" she said smiling. So she's talking to me because she want a vote. yeah, what else do you want it to be. i said on my mind. I forgot that she's still infornt of me. "It's okay if you-" i interrupt her "no no no, It's not like that. Yeah, you can count on me" i said smiling. "Thanks, By the way I'm running for school president" she said. "yeah, sure" i said, what? what am i saying? i said on my mind. She was laughing at me. "okay-y" she said while laughing. "Why are you laughing?" i said with a curious face. "nothing, sorry about that" she said. "It's okay" i said. "Thanks again, i have to go" she said. "aahmm, wait!" i said, "What ?" she said lookimg back to me. "ahm, I'm Seulgi, Kang Seulgi" i said,  approaching my hand for a handshake. "Yes, i forgot. How can you vote me if you don't know my name. I'm Bae Joohyun, but you can call me Irene" she said, "yeah, sure" i said smiling like crazy. "Irene" i said with a low voice. "What?" Irene said. "ahm, nothing.. nothing" i said to her. "okay, thank you again Seulgi" she said my name wtf. And she already go back to her classroom.

I'm sitting on my chair still smiling like crazy.
What's happening to me, I never felt this way before. 


Tbc..

 


Authors note: Hi, i hope you like my update. Thanks for subscribing and reading my story :) sorry for my mistakes.