Trust

So, this is love

 

SEULGI's POV_

I go back to my practice and after that i go to the canteen to buy some water. I saw Bae so go to her. "Hey" i smiled. "Hi" she said and look at my chest. "what?" i said. "Your not wearing your I.D" she said, .. i can't use it. "ahm, I'm not Baby" i said and smiled at her. "Baby you should use your I.D" she said while fixing my shirt. Ms. President is kind of strict. "okay baby" i said.

Next morning.. I go to my classroom our teacher is still not here. So i look around and saw the tall girl is looking at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Finally our school bell rings. I stand up and saw her walking towards me. "Hi" she said. "Hi, where are you going?" i asked her. "oh, to the canteen" she said. "ahm, by the way I'm Kang Seulgi" i said. "Ayeon, I'm the drummer of Bebop" she said. She's really pretty, no no no Seulgi. "i can see that, your band is cool" i said. "Thanks, i have to go" she said, "Let's go together. I'm going there to" i said and we walk together. Everyone is looking at us. "Hey, i have to go my girlfriend is waiting for me" i said to her, "Yeah sure, it's nice to meet you" she said and waved at me. I just smiled at her. Just a good 'friend' Seul, i said to myself.

I saw Irene looking serious at me. "Hi baby" i said and hugged her. She didn't respond and pout at me. "what's wrong?" i asked and kissed her lips. "Why are you with the tall girl?" she asked me. "Are you jealous?" i said teasing her. "No" she said it fast. "Really? I can see that" i said. "just answer my question" she said. "she's my classmate that's why" i said. "that's all?" she asked. "Yes baby" i said and she smiled at me. "wait, where is your I.D?"she asked me with an angry face. "Oh, it's in my car" i said and go to the parking lot to get my I.D. 


IRENE's POV_

I saw my Baby walking and she's holding her   I.D. This girl is really hot. "here" she said and gave to me her I.D. "Why are you giving this to me?" i asked and she smiled. "can you put it for me" she said like a kid. "Sure" i said and put it on her and fix her sleeve. "There" i said and smiled at her. "Your so cute on your I.D" she said while looking at my I.D. "thanks" i said and pinch her cheeks. We sat on the bench. 


SEULGI's POV_

"are you going to attend the party?" she asked me. "If you want me to" i said while playing with her fingers. "why not" she said. "You know, there will be lots of hot girls" i said teasing her. She just pout and pulled her hand. "I'm just kidding Baby" i said and get her hand. "It's only you.. Baby" i said and look straight into her eyes.

"I trust you.. baby" she said and she kissed me.


Tbc..

 


Sorry for the short update. It's kind of boring today and i'm still sleepy^^. Thanks for reading my update. I really appreciate all of your comments. thumbs up for you guys! :)