5

The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"What are you saying Lee Shinhye? Stop with your nonsense right this instant!" Mrs Ahn reprimanded me for....particularly nothing.

"S-s-shinh-hye unnie, s-stop s-s-scaring us" Mihye blubbered out. "Its you who is playing the prank on us huh! No wonder. THIS IS ALL BULL! I'm out of here. Shinn hon, lets go"the gross girl pointed out. How could she accuse me? Shinn just eyed me accusingly but didn't move one foot.

"Thats it! If no one wants to leave, I'll leave!" miss annoyingly idiotic girl shouted out and stormed of to the doors. She tried pulling them open but the doors didn't bulge.

"Give me the keys Shinhye" she snapped.

"I don't have them" I simply replied. Please, I couldn't be bothered with your attitude now.

"Fine, looks like I have to do everything by myself." She tried unlatching the latch when someone called out. "Hanuel, stop, just stop. The door is locked, don't you see?" The boy I recognized as Seung Hyun (TOP) said impatiently. "Argh just shut up Seung Hyun! I have better things to do than to stay here and play along with this girl's prank!" Curses, remind me, why am I still at the door? 

Click

"Ha! Well you can stay here if you want to, whatever. I'm leaving. P.s. I told you this was a prank" That snob, Hanuel, stepped out of the school and the doors automatically snapped shut.(a/n the doors are translucent). A cynical laughter echoed the school hallway, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand.

"D-did you hear that?" I asked quietly. Woohyun who was beside me still furrowed his eyebrows.

"Shinhye ah. I think...you have too much on your mind." Shinn whispered.

"Yea, you are obviously hallucinating noona since all these weird things are happening to you only" Sungjong stepped out.

"NO!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter