4

The Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I'M...SO...BORED...." I puffed out my cheeks and started banging my head on the table.

"Well, you're so beautiful to me" I shivered at the 2 couples in class. Yes, 2. Myunhye for one, but I'm totally okay with their actions but Shinn and his new girl, I felt like puking.

"GAH! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE! SITTING IN THIS PLACE WITH 2 LOVEY DOVEY COUPLES! ITS LIKE WATCHING ! Especially Shin and....whatever your name is" Hoya bursted out and stood up. "Bro, I totally agree with you" I got up and fist palmed him. Woohyun just slung an arm around me and dozed off on my shoulder. "Hey Dongwoo oppa, lets play scissors paper stone (a/n Sorry, my mind was kinda blank here and I didn't know what game to write so... ), loser flicks opposite's head." 

"Seriously Shinhye? Scissors paper stone?Thats so.....lame" I pouted and lightly punched his shoulder.

"That's the only game I know come on, just play along!" The rest of Infinite gathered around us as we played. "Scissors paper stone!"

"Darn" In the end, I got flicked 3 times by Dongwoo while he...only got flicked one time. I at this game psh. "Noona! Lets play truth or dare!" Sungjong suggested, grinning away.

"Sungjong...You do realize we don't have a bottle right" I said, raising my eyebrow up. "Oh yea, snap"

I looked over to Sungyeol and giggled at his clueless face. Soon, kissy kissy sounds were heard and all of us groaned. "PDA PDA!" Sungjong exclaimed and buried his head into my other free shoulder. "I'm glad that Shinhye is not influenced by them" Sunggyu said in a leader like tone.

"Right, you all are dismissed" Mrs Ahn walked in and shooed us out.  Jeez, why did you even put us in here if you want to chase us out? Pabo...I rushed out of the classroom and shouted out, "YAY, WE ARE FREE!!" Nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter