One

I Do (Sequel to „Slipped Away“) [TRILOGY]

It's been nearly two weeks already, that the two have broken up, and neither of them had tried to get in contact. Since then KyungSoo moved out of the dorm and moved to Siwon, one of his best friends.

 

One evening Siwon mustered his courage and finally decided to ask KyungSoo about what happened, even though he had promised never to ask.

“Hey, KyungSoo, do you really think that JongIn cheated on you?” He asked cautiously, as he sat down beside him on the couch.

 

Engrossed in the film, he didn’t realize his friend and only realized him as Siwon poked him in the side.

He looked at his friend with his big, hazel eyes and got only a "huh?" out, but glanced again over to the television.

“I asked, if you really think that JongIn cheated on you?” Siwon repeated and hoped that KyungSoo noticed it this time.

Suddenly his expression went from curious to sad.

“To be honest, I'm not sure. Yes, I should trust him since I love him, but there is a part of me that can’t trust him and I don’t really know why..” He confessed, wiping away a tear that looked for her way.

“I-I-I really do love him...And I still love him but...” KyungSoo tried to continue, but burst into tears.

Caring for his friend, Siwon took KyungSoo in a big hug and whispered that everything will be ok soon.

 

At the same time the life in the dorm is sluggish, strange and discomfort since no one knows how to handle JongIn. Even BaekHyun lost his happy aura.

JongIn doesn’t eat regularly anymore, closes out of group activities and just hides in his room. At the beginning everyone has tried to cheer him up but after a time he had closed and no one could penetrate more into him.

 

“About JongIn...” JunMyeon tried to start the conversation, but didn’t know exactly what to say, so he finished his sentence with a simple shake of the head.

“We need to get him back with KyungSoo...like right now, I can’t handle these depressions anymore!” BaekHyun answered, looking around for the response of the others.

“Well, ok, everyone will think of a good plan and we will meet in 2 hours?” Chanyeol suggested to the others and every one. With that everyone left the round.

 

---2 HOURS LATER---

 

“And? Does someone have an Idea?” Asked the leader in the round, but he only got a “No” from everyone except by BaekHyun who looked totally excited.

“Well!” he started to get the attention of the others.

“I wrote with Siwon, who is the best friend of KyungSoo, right? Well, he just told me that KyungSoo cried so much because he still loves JongIn, but he doesn’t know why he can’t trust him that much.” He informed the others and continued.

 

“Why don’t we go to the Karaoke Bar, were they met, and asking for the surveillance Video?” BaekHyun suggested in the hope that everyone agrees.

“Wow! BaekHyun that’s a really really good Idea!!” ChanYeol shouted full of hope.

“And how should we get the Video? Just asking wouldn’t be enough.” Sehun intervened.

“Why don’t we dress up ourselves as police officers?” BaekHyun suggested again and with this statement everyone looked at him strange.

“BaekHyun...we don’t really want to know about your secret !” Sehun intervened.

“Ye?? WHAT!! NOO!!!!” He tried to defend himself but sang together on the couch because all laughed at him, so he started to laugh too.

 

“But..dress up as police officer could actually work, I think.” Thought JunMyeon loud and looked at ChanYeol.

“H-Hyung, why are you looking at me?” The giant asked the leader uncertainly.

“You're the only one who can pass as a policeman.” he confessed.

“So it’s determined that he dress up as a police officer” BaekHyun decided alone and stand up which everyone imitated.

“Yah! Guys!” He tried to bring them back, but they already left.

“Why me!” He asked under his breath and made himself on the way to his room.

 

---THE NEXT MORNING---

 

“Look what I have organized!” BaekHyun said, holding the outfit in front of ChanYeol.

Everyone nodded as consent, but ChanYeol was still not sure about the whole Idea.

With protest, he dressed up and stood now in front of everyone.

Each of his friends looked at him with big eyes and couldn’t believe how much it fits.

“Ok ChanYeol, you know what you need to say and what to do, right?” The leader asked him.

With a simple nod, he made his way to the Karaoke Bar -with friends in the neck-.

Standing before the bar, ChanYeol got really nervous but his friends were firing at him from afar silently so he summoned up his courage and entered the Bar.

 

Arrived in front of the information, a nice, young and slightly naive looking woman receiving him.

“Good morning, officer, how can I help you?” She asked with a high pitched voice which took him out of the concept.

“Ehm, good morning, I'm here because two weeks ago a ual harassment took place here. The victim had reported it only now, so I’m here asking for the surveillance Videos from that day.” ChanYeol played is role, hoping that she believes him.

The woman looked at him in shock, asked for the date and gave him the videos.

He thanked profusely and made his way to his friends and was happy that the plan worked out.

 

“Ok, give me the Video, I will go to KyungSoo right now!” BaekHyun demanded and went off after he got the video.

Standing outside the apartment, he went through every scenario.

  • He slams the door again

  • He listens to him but he won’t accept it

  • He will accept it but won’t watch it

  • He will watch it and returns to JongIn

Hoping that the last scenario will happen, he rang the bell.

It took a moment, when Siwon opened the door. When BaekHyun asked for KyungSoo, he said that the said one didn’t want him to talk, so he gave Siwon the video and went back.

 

Curious, he took the video and went in the living room where he find KyungSoo sitting on the couch, hugging a pillow.

“KyungSoo, BaekHyun was here and gave me his.” He held out the video, but he didn’t looked at it at all. With a shrug he went to the recorder and played the video.

In the video was the scene of which KyungSoo had dreamed all the time, his beloved JongIn with the girl.

But this time it looks different than in his memory. The girl tried to kiss him but JongIn pushed her away all the time until she gave him Soju and he got dizzy. So she took the chance and kissed him.

Not realizing what he did, he ran. Ran to his beloved JongIn.

 

Standing in front of the apartment, breathing heavily and having an aching knee, he is ready to fight for JongIn.

When he entered the dorm, he realized that no one was there. So he decided to wait in JongIn’s room.

As he opend the door, he saw a figure crouching on the bed. Looking more closely, it was JongIn hugging the pillow which he bought him.

Don’t know what exactly to do, he sat down next to him and his hair.

At the touch, JongIn looked up and couldn’t believe his eyes.

As JongIn started to cry, he took him in his arms, holding him tight and shared tears too.

“JongIn, I’m so ing sorry! There was really no reason for not to trust you! I’m so sorry!” He poured his heart out and felt a lot better when he held him in his arms.

JongIn,who was stunned by his confession, grinned slightly and pulled away from the hug.

“Hyung, it’s ok. I still love you and let’s be together again. I don’t want to live like this anymore!”

As consent, he bent down to him and placed his lips on his.

“Thanks to BaekHyun, who gave me the surveillance Video from that day.” KyungSoo stated and hugged him happily what caused that JongIn falls backwards.

Laying on him, KyungSoo blushed and decided to kiss him again, but this time more passionately.

And with that they made out for a while.

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: yey finally this trilogy is finished!
sry that all the parts are soo short :(
hope you like it :) AND! soon i will come back with a BaekSoo fanfic!!!

hope you are as excited as I

 

*not corrected*