Beautiful Little sister

Never too young. Never too old.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked in the house with the speakers booming and blaring, the living room was crowded with two people, my little sis Dayoon and her bestfriend Jieun -and yes they can be a quite a crowd with their noise and bedgrudgingly messy sleepovers- . They were dancing with SNSD's song 'Party'.

It's good to see her alright now, not like the past few weeks.

2 weeks ago...

I was at work when the headmistress called me at first I was anxious. What could Dayoon do? She's a good student.

I told my boss about and asked her if I could go for awhile. And she said yes.

While I was on the train my intuition kept tingling like something bad happened. It was the chilling kind where I was perspiring cold sweat and shivers ran down my spine. My stomach churned and my knees wobbled.

The headmistress of their school greeted me at their gates, worry lines were crinkled at her forehead, at the side of her eyes and mouth. I asked her what made her call me, cause I never recieved such distressing calls.

She stood silent and brought me to the infirmary. And there my sister was crying at her bestfriends arms her hair was chopped unevenly the pink streaks that were once so bright and lively was now a bedraggled mess. She was only in her crisp  white blouse and it was soaking wet. There were bruises on her knees.

When Jieun saw me she patted Dayoon's shoulder to inform her of my presence when she turned to me, the sight of her face was even worse. Her lip was busted, the buttons of her blouse was missing, a bruise was at her lefft cheek. She sobbed harder when I wrapped her around my arms. who would do such a thing?

Then a thought came in mind. She topped performing arts and was given a lead role. And as I expected it was done all in the name of envy. The suspects as the school's councilor has told me, attempted to cripple her. At first they were just maiming her, called her names, figure which makes the girl most insecure and vulnerable.

When the headmistress took me to the suspects, I mustered everything I have to be patient and keep myself from strangling those low level cowards. The school's council informed me that they are bestowed with 1 month of suspension and community service, I know for myself that that isn't enough. My sister wouldn't feel safe again, Do they know how much she already had?!?! we had?!!?

I had to comply even though it pains me to do so. But I threatened them so harshly,even if I had to go to jail and be thrown into north korea, I swore I would scar their life much worse than what they did to Dayoon. And I managed to say it to them without faltering and looking right at them dead in the eye.

Dayoon had to undergo therapies and was advised to have a leave from school, for her to atleast rest. The first few days after the incident was brutal she would cry infront of the mirror, I sometimes caught her shoving two to three capsules of weight loss pills, she grew thin and pale, It was heartbreaking for me.

And then one day we were in the cafe when 7 people visited it. By the number you would recognize who came, None other than Got7.

They were a ton of help, when they noticed Dayoon's gloomy atmosphere, the guys would try to make her laugh, doing everything to the fullest, and now it was quite frequent for them now to pass by. My sister started to smile after a few days.

She started to laugh, joke around, and dance again. 

Present..

And now she's fine. 

She waved at me excitedly when she saw me walk in, and I waved back.

Then my phone vibrated.It's him.

ME: Anyeong.

Cotton candy Oppa:EUNMI-SSI!!!!! TURN ON THE T.V! RIGHT NOW. RIGHT NOW.

I pulled my phone away from my ear. Why's he so pushy all of a sudden.

I motioned for the girls to quiet down, so they pushed the stop button, and looked at me skeptically.

I reached for the remote and turned it on.

The call ended and the familiar beep was heard. wow. such rude behaviour -.-

And then there flashed at the t.v was Got7 I think they're doing an endorsement.

"We have an upcoming comeback and we held a screening for girl's at 12-16 yrs. of age to be featured in our MV" -Jaebum

"And for the past few days we had Got7stans to send their pic to our official fanpage, and their sidestories."- Mark

"It was tough but we think this girl piqued our interest the most" -Youngjae

"Her story was fit with the concept of our song"- Jinyoung

"Noona's and dongsaengs I hope that we do not develop hard feelings, if you are not picked." -Jackson

"We thank you for your support, It was hard for us cause a lot of you guys are amazing." -Yugyeom

"And our lucky girl is ---" The three of us leaned closer" -- Agi Dayoon~ ." -BamBam

And the picture of my little sis with Jinyoung was shown at the screen. Yeah her face was pixelated but the three of us know who's behind it.

"WHAT???" My sister ranted. "How? WHAT? I?"

Jieun looked at me knowingly.

"We'll be seeing you soon Agi Dayoon~" BamBam said and winked.

They bowed and the news went on.

I whistled happily, and my brown eyes met with her black ones that was misty with tears.

She plopped down beside me and hugged me. 

"Unnie, thank you so much.." She was now crying at my shoulder clutching the sleeve of my sweater.

I her hair and cooed her to calm down. Jieun afterwards plopped down at the other side and joined the hug.

-------

We just finished filming our endorsement. The filming crew thanked us and said a few compliments, we all bowed and also said our thanks.

"Man, I'm beat." Jaebum-hyung said, and stretched his arms out wide.

"I feel you." Bambam said.

I felt my phone vibrate and I took it out of my pocket. Oh . I hung up on her, I quickly opened it and I tensed when I saw an incoming call from Eunmi.

"What's up?" I asked trying to not sound scared.

"Thank you." I heard her say. Her sincerity was making my heart melt. "But you didn't have to, It was okay even if you didn't pick her, you guys have already done so much, it kinda makes me guilty cause you're supposed to give fans equal attention." she added.

How could she think so selflessly? She loves her sister dearly but yet again she still thinks about our image.

"Dayoonie deserved it, And the video you sent of her dancing was spot on, it really moved us. It made Youngjae-hyung a little teary." 

I heard her chuckle at the other line.

"Thank you Somsatang-Oppa." she said.

My fingers cringed, Oh god I'm pathetic. I'm such a lovesick puppy. - 3-

"It is unacceptable for you to not be there in our filming." I said meaning it. 

"Fine. Fine. I'll mark it on my calendar." I could feel her eyes roll at me sassily. Tss, this girl.

"Don't sass me missy."

"You psychic or something?" She gasped.

"Nope. I just know you well even if we just talk through chatting and phone calls." I said coolly. 

I walked inside our dressing room and sat on one of the spinning chairs.

"Well, I should go. My sister's at my door, she's grinning at me weirdly --" "NO DAYOON, I WAS JUST THANKING HIM" she yelled from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter