Our thing

Never too young. Never too old.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Should I text first? No, i'd look desperate i still have to keep him in his toes. Its been 5 minutes, why isn't he replying? Eunmi, breathe. They're having a photoshoot. But still why would it take him 5 minutes, he mostly does it in 3.

"Unnie seriously, you're gonna melt your phone from staring. If you miss him that much just go ahead and text him already, it's never a problem to be the first move." Dayoon said frustrated while her gaze still locked on her textbook.

But.

"And no you won't look desperate, yugyeom oppa told me the last thing he wanted to do to you was make you feel inferior. And guys like it when girls do it first sometimes."

I couldn't believe my sister's much smarter about relationships than me, it makes me kinda wonder has she been into one? Yeah she constantly only rants about idols but i'm curious does she somehow have someone close she likes?

"Dayoonnie, do you like someone?"

The textbook fell clumsily from her grasps and her shoulders turned stiff at the question.

"And don't answer me with your 'i'm loyal to the idols i fantasize about in my room' retorts." My other hand was on my hip and the other as support as i leaned on the backrest of the sofa and gave her a serious look.

Her shoulder's drooped down a bit. "It's actually the truth if I were to say that." Her voice was hushed and guiltiness evident in it.

"What do you mean?" I prodded.

She groaned out loud and smashed her face with a pillow, her words were muffled that it sounded like gibberish. Reaching a hand out I snatched the pillow away and asked her again.

"I was getting better, and you had to ask that question unnie?!?" She yelled at me her hands clenched into fists as she covered her eyes.

My eyes widened at realization no wonder she was losing the glow in her face again, and the sparkle in her eyes, at first i thought she was feeling depressed like the previous days because of that incident with the bullies at her school but she wasn't trying to lose weight in fact she's physically healthy again but her eyes were always red and i didn't recognize it as her that whimpered at sleep cause she was always known as a strong girl like me. All this time I never noticed that my little sister was heartbroken.

"Aigoo, Dayoonnie." I sighed and plopped down the space beside her and reached my arms out to wrap it around her small frame. She stiffened at first but it only took her a few seconds to settle down and the tears started to fall down her cheeks one by one. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

I felt her head shake beneath my chin in disapproval.

"Can I atleast know who did it?" 

Dayoon nodded before withdrawing from the hug and readied herself to tell who it was, and I braced myself too. I'm seriously gonna hunt down that bastard.

"Mark-oppa."

Did I hear wrong? It can't be. she was too smart to end up like me. Right? Why did the same fate fell upon her.?

"You're probably thinking how idiotic it must be that I too is in the same situation you had, but there's nothing I could do unnie the night you came late to pick me up, he was the one who noticed me and asked for me to stay and join their dinner at first I was thinking 'why would he do that?' and then he said he saw me when they filmed "girls girls girls" I was 12 and a freshmen then at S.O.P.A, he saw me at a class where I did contemporary. He was mesmerized, the second I saw how at awe he was at me I just melted. Then you started to get close to Got7 and we now got to see them frequently my simple crush just turned into something worse. When I was experiencing depression, out of all the oppa's he was the one who constantly asked me with 'have you been eating?' 'are you lonely again?' 'wantme to kick their ' -yeah the other oppa's ask me too but when I say constantly,I really meant constantly while they were during a CF, while he was surfing the web at their dorm, he was there." She sighed before continuing again and looked me in the eye. "Unn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter