Sequel

Need You Back...Now

"And my name is Jun" It shatters his heart deeply. He was mad. He can't take it. He knew your name is Jia that is why he's mad.

"Lee JIA! Please just think for a while and remember. I walked here from Seoul..from our house just to find you and look at my condition now..I'm weak,Jia..I'm weak..I need you back to cheer me up again..like you always do..It'll help me,Jia" His voice cracked. You look at him sympathy. You decided to act like a Jia,he knew. "Hey..Calm Down..I am Jia" Right after you said that,Jungkook crawled over you and quickly hug you. "I knew it..Thanks Jia..I love you..Please don't leave me ever again..I'm sorry" He said and that makes you sighs. Sorry..but I am not Jia

That night,you give Jungkook have a stay in your motel.You guys shared a room and even worse ,you guys sleep under the same blanket. You couldn't argue when he said that " Why? Last time, we even snuggled in each other on the same bed" You looked at him who had wrapped his arm around you and is sleeping soundly. He must be really tired. But who is Jia? Do we look really same? You stared at his face and notice tht cute and kissable lips. Have Jia ever kissed him? Wait-- I sound so creepy. You checked his body and you noticed he's holding something look like a picture. You slowly took it and look at the picture. My! She really looks like me!

You are scared and quickly you throw it on the floor. W..what if she's really me..what if I am her...what had happened to me?!

Because of the thought, you quickly got up and grab your coat.You look at him and head out,making sure you have locked the door before that. It was almost 4 a.m. when you head out from the motel. The only place you want to head is, the one you first met. Kim Namjoon.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Oh hey Jun! What's up!" He said in his own scent."Hey Joon" You greeted. "I came to ask you something."

"About what?"

"About Lee Jia and Jeon Jungkook"

Namjoon stunned. How did she find out?

"Why you suddenly asked? Do you know them?"

"Well,true story is the guy named Jungkook looked for the Jia everywhere and he suddenly bumped into me saying and crying said that I am Jia.I saw a photo of him and Jia..and that Jia..looks really like me..Have you been lying about my identity?" You look at him with curiousity.

"Where is he now?" 

"He's at the motel"

Namjoon smirks.He persuaded you to enter his house so he could explain everything. Behind you, he pressed something on his phone.

--

You walked to the motel again after Namjoon had explain all of the things happened. He said that he had a sister named Jun and she just looked like you and he thought you are the Jun,so he brought you home. You didn't know why but you think it was all fake. Your head was a mess.It's already 7.30 in the morning. You just hope that Jungkook is not awake yet as you doensn't want him to wake up seeing youare not by his side anymore. Thinking of that, you quickly run to the motel.

PANT PANT

You looked up and automatically your eyes wide. The building which you called motel is on fire and there's firemen everywhere trying to ease the fire.You breath stucked. J-Jeon Jungkook Realizing you are doing nothing,you quickly run to a fireman who's busy on the walkie talkie and asked him "B-By any chance did someone goes out from the motel? I mean he's a guy" You looked at him full of hope. "There's only a guy who left the motel..but I'm not really sure" He answered. "HOW CAN YOU NOT SURE?! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO'S IN CHARGE! MY BOYFRIEND WAS IN THERE!" The tears started to fell. "I'm sorry miss but can you back off please?" The fireman said. You looked at the building and the floor where your room was located. I love you Jeon Jungkook. I rather die than living without you You know you should save him and that's what you are going to do. 

You sprint to the building but before you could even enter the building, someone pulled you into a backhug. You really recognise this type of hug.No..maybe it's just the fire man wants to block my way! I have to save him no matter what! You have no time to think again,so you struggle "NO! JUNGKOOK! HE'S STILL IN THERE! LET ME GO AND--" 

"It's me Jia..I'm here" You quickly turned around and saw the most precious face is in front of you. "JUNGKOOK!" You cried and he hug you. "I THOUGHT YOU ARE IN THERE AND-- AND YOU ARE GOING TO DIE! YOU PABO!" You hit him in the chest and cried loudly.You let out all your emotions on him. He softly patted you on the back. "Well now..I'm here..In front of you..Jia,I will not leave you.You are the one who left me." You stop hitting him and you look at him. "I'm sorry..."

 

AND HE KISSED YOU