Need You Back...Now

Need You Back...Now

Need You Back...Now

"Jia..where are you..Im tired..Where's my Candy..Jia" Jungkook walks along the street at night.Searching for you from this morning. "Jia..." He uttered in desperate tone. "Jia.." He uttered again as his tears flowed like a river.His vision is blurry but he is confident that he is still walking on the sidewalk. "Jia..." He walks tiredly while holding the picture of you and him.He remembered the time when you guys have a sweet time together.

Flashback 

"Kookie~ where are you~ I brought some food and I know you will like it!" You beamed  as you enter the house.You just got back from the nearby cafe,where you have your part time work. Jungkook sneakily went to your back and closes your eyes "Don't move or I'll kiss you!" You grinned and pretended to be scared "What noooo I rather kiss a teddy bear than kiss you" He pouted at your words and let go of his hands from your eyes. "Fine then." He said and walked towards the couch. He crossed his arms and pouted. You giggled as you approach him.

"Look.I'm sorry ok? I just want to tease you a bit.Cheer up! I brought doughnuts home.You want it?" You open the box and offered him some. He nods like a 5 year old boy and he opens his mouth,signaling for you to feed him. You sighs and feed him a doughnut and he munches it deliciously. He took one from the box and feed you.You bit the end of the doughnut and he suddenly leaned in and bit the other side.You were shocked that you widened your eyes.He winked and he backed away,munching the leftover in his mouth. "What was that?" You asked. "Erm.What?" He asked you innocently. "That..our face were so close and it was..."  "We live in the same roof,Jia..Don't you think its more awkward than the doughnut thing?" Your face heated up and clearly, he can see your ears red. He chuckled and ruffled your hair because he can't stand your cuteness.

The next few days, Jungkook woke up in the morning and blinked as the sunshine hits his eyes. "Morning Kookie!" You greeted him with a cheerful face. "Morning Jia~" He opens his arms wide and you automatically went in and hugged him tight. "I miss you" Jungkook said and you chuckled. "You just went to sleep..not going any futher" Jungkook noticed your face changed right after you said that. "What's wrong Jia?" He asked. You looked him in the eyes before sighs. "Nothing Kookie..nothing"  He looked at you weirdly. "Whhaaaatttt?" You made a face and Jungkook laughed. "Your face..bhahahhahahaha" He rolls on the bed and it made you pout. "tch. See now you even laugh at me." You pretend to sulk and he immediately crawled to you. "No no no that's not what you are thinking.I'm sorry Jia.." You turn your back at him and he suddenly pulled you into a backhug. "Please..I mean it..I'm sorry" He whispers in your ears and you swear you just shivered. He placed his head on your shoulder and keep saying "I'm sorry Jia" You look at his side profile and you kissed his cheek. He was surprised but it didn't make his hug loosened even a bit. "Forgiven" you smiled and he beamed. " Thank you Candy!" You frowned.Since when did he start calling you Candy. You think for a while. Is that his ex-girlfriend name? Ohh your blood is boiling and you wanted a revenge. You smirks and said "You are welcome Sugar" He stared you and asked "Did you welcoming me or Suga hyung?" 

"Did you thanking me or Candy?" He laughed again,knowing what were you trying to do. "Aigoo uri Jia got jealous by Candy.Candy I meant was the sweet candy you always eat.You are just so sweet like it. " He smiled. You facepalmed yourself. How dumb more yoi could be? "Sorry...but I think Sugar fits perfectly to you! Sugar also sweet! but I admot you are sweeter! hahaha. " you laughs but he kept his face straight "I hate that nickname.It sounded like Suga Hyung" You bit your lips,thinking of other nickname that sounds sweet. "Aha! I'll call you sweet then.It's easier" You smiled and he smiled too. "Much better,Candy." He suddenly gave you a peck. "Love you so much!" He uttered and stared in your eyes.

End of flashbacks

He cried.In the middle of the sidewalk.He walked lifelessly.His leg went numb but he tried to walk,hoping to find you immediately. "Why did you run Jia..Why..I don't know either.. Did I ma--" He stopped mumbling as he bumped into someone (yes,its like the part of scene in I NEED U.It will be easier for you to imagine it) He doesn't even look back to say sorry.He was busy thinking of you.The name Jia. "Ya!" The man shouts but he can't hear it.

Jungkook felt a grip on his collar as he tried to look at the guy. It was the guy who he had bump." We met again." By Jungkook observant,the guy was drunk. "I need to go.Seriously.I don't have time to deal with you" Jungkook said cooly. Jungkook is in danger as the guy's blood is boiling. Jungkook receives a punch in his face and his corner of the lips bleed.

 

"Look where you were going!" He then punches Jungkook's stomach. Jungkook groaned in pain as he fell on his knees. He had no energy left as he already use it to walk around,looking for you."Jia...Jia...I need you back..now.." He cried. The guy scoffed as he kicked Jungkook in the stomach.

"Jae Stop It!" Jungkook heard a woman's voice and he really recognize it. The voice he missed damn very much. "But he bump into me and didn't say sorry!" He put his leg on Jungkook's back as Jungkook groaned in pain. "Just Let Him Go! Or you are fired!" Jungkook was shocked. He looked up to see it was you,the Jia he used to know so sweet. "Jia..." He cried. You looked at him weirdly.

"My name is Jun."

Jungkook's heart shattered into pieces.You helped him to get up and dust off the dirt and smiled at him. "Sorry about that.He's a high tempered guy.So,whats your name?" 

.

Again Jungkook think he was going to break down.Quickly, Jungkook grabbed your face and rubs it slowly.His tears flowed. "Your name is Jia...Jia..My Candy..And I am your boyfriend,Jeon Jungkook" You widened your eyes as you remembered the name Jungkolk had passed in your life. "What had happened to you,candy?" Jungkook keep asking and you were trying to remember. Jeon Jungkook . "Do you..remember me?"Jungkook crossed his finger hoping that you will remember him.

"No.Please stay away from me.I'm just helping you and my name is June"

His heart shatters for the third time.

~The End~