A Thief Stealing from A Thief

A Little Thief in A Snowglobe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time Luhan saw his new owner, he thought he was probably as lucky as his best friend, Kyungsoo. The human boy had a very nice face, Luhan might say, with his sharp eyes that somehow had an innocent glint, his eyebrows, his tall nose, his small yet plump and pink lips, his perfect V-shaped jawline, his pale skin and his deep black hair; he was probably the male version of princess Snow White. Despite having those nice features, though, he looked somewhat dirty and messy. Oh, not to mention skinny, too.


Maybe he has just come back after playing outside with his friends? Luhan wondered, A boy like him shouldn't be outside, dirty like this. His parents would be mad!


Inside his little head, Luhan imagined the boy's parents as an extremely rich and good-looking couple, probably called "Master" and "Madam" by their servants, wearing extremely expensive clothes and living in an extremely big house; the place where he'd do and complete his mission. It would surely be tough, just like what he had heard from the dino Collector and his friends!


And it really turned out to be very hard, right when the boy revealed to him the very expected house; not because it was so big, but because it was so small!


"Here we are! This is my house. It's pretty small, huh? Don't worry, I can say it's comfortable inside. You can stay here with me until your owner comes to look for you~"


But wasn't he his destined owner? Probably not, because apparently this kid was a poor one, and boy, did he have nothing in his so-called house. Luhan's target was supposed to be someone rich! Wasn't it?


Luhan's unmoving eyes scanned around from the inside of his globe as the teen brought him in. His house was even smaller than Papa Beard's work room, there were only a small, messy bed in the corner, a red plastic chair and an old wooden desk with some papers and many other old things scattered on it, a pile of clothes in the other corner, and a suspicious big box sitting next to a wooden cupboard. The walls were made of old wood and the bathroom was small, even somewhat dirty, probably the sign that the boy was sort of a lazy one. It was also a bit dark there, even though it was still morning; there was only one small window, above the bed's headboard. So far Luhan hadn't found anything that valuable there, what could he steal from a poor boy like him? There were no gold and diamond rings, the rich parents were nowhere to be seen.


The black-haired teen put Luhan's globe on the desk as he sat down on the chair with a bright smile on his face.


"Wow~ Is it just my eyes, or is your globe really shining?" He asked Luhan as if he knew he was alive, his dark brown orbs sparkling in awe at the faint glow surrounding the crystal dome. "You must be really expensive. I've never seen something like this." Then he lowered his head to look closely at Luhan's face, and his eyes fell on the name carved on the platinum plate on the base of the globe. "Is this your name? Luhan?"


Somehow Luhan felt a spark of joy inside him, making him mentally crack a broad grin when he heard his new owner call his name with his deep yet cute voice. It was so pleasant to hear! Luhan would really love to hear that again.


"Well, Luhan," the boy smiled cutely, "for now you'll stay with me, alright? Let me introduce myself before that. My name is Oh Sehun, I'm seventeen years old and I live here alone. But I guess I'm not really alone now," he chuckled, "since you're here with me."


Hello, Sehun! Luhan mentally greeted the boy cheerfully. The kid was three years younger than his human age, somehow he was glad to have a younger owner. Yet, he panicked a little when out of the blue his owner's smile faltered and a sigh escaped his lips. Sehun, what's wrong?


"I'm sorry if later you'll have to see me do something bad. I'm a bad person." What do you mean? You seem like a good boy. Sehun opened the drawer and took something out, and Luhan's eyes lit up in an instant. That's a very thick wallet! It must be what Papa wants. But then Sehun showed another different wallet, and another, and another until there were eight wallets on the desk. All of them looked loaded, which one did Luhan have to take?


Hmm, probably that brown leather one- "I'm a thief." Luhan was startled that his mind suddenly went blank. "I steal from people. B-But I have no choice, I need money to fulfill my needs."


Luhan stared at the sad teen with his blank eyes in shock. He hadn't expected an innocent-looking boy with a sweet eye smile to be a naughty one; he stole a lot! He was no different with Luhan himself.


No, Luhan thought, he steals for his needs, but I steal only to make my creator happy. I'm worse than him.


But finding out the fact that Papa let him fall into a thief's hands made Luhan pretty much amused. He was a thief that would be stealing from a thief. And soon Luhan changed his mind, about there were no valuable things in that house; that big cardboard box next to the cupboard, it turned out to be a secret treasure chest! Sehun revealed many kinds of stuff that he kept in there; there were jewelries, some new pieces of clothes, even some food and drinks that seemed to be stolen from a convenience store. The pile of clothes in the corner; they were the proof of the boy's excellent skills of a thief.


Great, Luhan thought, now I'll have to spend more time searching for that most valuable thing that Papa wants. I should start really soon! He made a plan to sneak into the box that night, after his owner had fallen asleep.


"I feel so guilty now," Sehun's sigh and sad mumble earned Luhan's attention, "You're not even alive, but it's like showing someone my ugly scar." The teen plopped down on his bed and sighed again, staring down at the smiling little deer inside the crystal globe. "Why am I even talking to you? I'm really going nuts."


No, please keep talking to me, Luhan thought, I want to know more about my new owner!


Oh Sehun seemed to be a lonely boy. Apparently he didn't have any jobs, and he didn't go to school either; he spent that afternoon at home drawing doodles on some used papers while talking to his new "friend".


"I've been stealing since I was twelve. I used to live in a better house with my parents, but one day that house got on fire and my parents died," Sehun said rather easily and emotionlessly, while drawing what he was telling Luhan; a simple house with a big flame on its roof. "My dad saved me first and went back in to get my mom, but they never came out. Someone found me and sent me to an orphanage, I was adopted but I didn't like my stepparents because they only cared about money and their jobs, so I ran away. I found this abandoned small house. Back then the big houses around here didn't exist, but then some people came and started turning this area into a neighborhood." He drew some stick men with construction hats and a big tractor. "They wanted to knock down this house, but I insisted to keep it. A guy that looked like a bulldog asked me what I could give in exchange, and I promised to give him money frequently. But since the money I got from helping people around wasn't enough, I thought maybe I should steal to get much money faster. I still give him stuff now, he's especially happy when I give him new clothes and jewelries." Sehun paused and his hand stopped scribbling, his expression turning so gloomy. "But he still acts harsh on me. He still wants to kick me out of my house."


Luhan gasped mentally when he saw a thin layer of water glimmering on Sehun's eyes. "I really want to stop stealing," the boy said with shaky voice, "but it's way too hard to get a job. People don't trust me anymore. They know I'm a thief." He covered his face with his hands and took in a deep breath to calm himself down. "I really miss my mom and dad."


So, there were no rich parents that Luhan had been expecting. No one would scold the boy for getting dirty. Poor baby, Luhan thought sadly, I didn't know human's life could be this sad. And as if it wasn't sad enough, Luhan's mission just had to be taking something from the human boy. If only he could choose not to...


The deer felt uncomfortable in his chest seeing the human tear up a little. Back then, when Luhan had been a young Inchling, his best friend Kyungsoo had used to hug him and kiss him on the cheek whenever he had been sad. It had helped him feel much better; maybe that would help the human too? Luhan wouldn't mind sharing a hug with him. However, he couldn't and shouldn't get out of his globe just yet, he didn't know what Sehun might do to him.


"I'm sorry, I'm such a crybaby," Sehun wiped his wet eyes and stood up from his seat, making his way to bury himself in his bed. He said to the globe sitting on the desk, "I haven't eaten anything since yesterday... I'll sleep now so I won't feel hungry. I'm saving my food for tonight and tomorrow. Talk to you later, Luhan~"


And the boy actually fell asleep until the sky outside turned dark, and the teeny tiny house was only lit by the magical light of Luhan's snow globe. The darker it was, the brighter the crystal shone, reflecting rainbow shades on the wooden walls. The sight was really beautiful, contrasting to everything else in that house, dirty and ugly. The deer himself was nowhere to be seen inside the globe; he was busy admiring the human's sleeping face up close, instead of using the chance to make a first move for his mission.


"Sehun..." Luhan reached out his little hand and carefully placed it on the human's cheek, his thin, pinkish lips forming a smile. "You're a very thin human. Papa should really share some of his fat to you." The deer giggled to himself before falling silent the next second, contemplating if it was okay to make more contact with the giant. Ever so cautiously he took a step closer to Sehun's face, bent his body forward, closed his eyes and puckered his lips cutely as he placed an innocent kiss on the human's cheek.


"There. Does that make you feel better?" Luhan smiled shyly, folding his arms behind his back and tracing his tiny foot on the bed. "You can talk to me as much as you want, i-if it can make you feel better."


Sehun squirmed a little in his sleep and Luhan flinched away by reflex immediately. He turned his head quickly towards his globe, and then to the big box full of treasure, and then back to Sehun's face before deciding to run back to the snow globe before the handsome giant woke up. With all of the skills that he had gotten from his training, he could run, climb, jump and hop back into his globe just in mere seconds. He grabbed his violin and froze in his previous position right when Sehun's eyes flew open.


Somewhere far away, Papa Beard was smiling proudly to himself, watching his deer Collector silently through a magic crystal ball in his work room. Sitting together with the crystal ball were nineteen similar ones, but showing different scenes; the one next to it was showing Kyungsoo play his guitar with many pairs of eyes watching him intently. Unlike Luhan, the owner of the owl boy turned out to be a rich family with four children; two young kids and two teenagers. Later from the crystal ball, Papa Beard could hear the young ones talk to one of the teens,


"Kyungsoo is ours, don't you dare touching him! You break whatever you touch. We'll tell Mom and Dad if you touch him and they'll lock you in your room for a week! Shoo!"


And when it was getting late, when everyone had gone to sleep, Papa Beard saw that one teen come to Kyungsoo's shining globe and cry his eyes out.


"Everyone hates me! Even my family doesn't like me. Why did they even adopt me in the first place??" Both Sehun and the other teen reminded Papa Beard of himself in his childhood. Rejected, alienated. Alone. The old man's face hardened, his jaw clenched and his eyes darkened.


"...Do your job well, my children," he mumbled to the twenty Collectors in the crystal balls before getting up and leaving the room.


Meanwhile, Luhan was internally smiling to himself as he watched Sehun eat a piece of bread devouringly. Like the hungry baby he was, Sehun ripped the bread with his white teeth and munched it as if he were a hungry wolf eating a fat deer, hadn't eaten anything since forever. He finished his dinner time with a few big gulps of milk and a satisfied big smile.


"Ah~ That was good! Well, let's see... Now I only have two pieces of bread, a bottle of milk and a box of juice. Still enough for two days!"


If only Luhan could have a conversation with him, he'd ask, why wouldn't he use the money in all those wallets he had stolen to buy more food? Oh Sehun would definitely look more handsome if he gained more weight.


After cleaning himself, that night Sehun spent his time admiring his new snow globe. Usually his house was illuminated by the dim light of the lanterns only, but this time it seemed brighter there because of the globe.


"It looks beautiful in there," Sehun smiled, "your house looks really nice, Luhan. I wish I could pay a visit and see the inside. I bet it's nicer than mine." He held the snow globe and carefully lifted it up in his hands. "Is it okay if I flip you?"


Before Luhan could register the question into his mind, suddenly Sehun tilted his globe upside down and slowly returned it back to the right position, making the artificial snow go up and fall down again to the base. Some of the white covered Luhan's head and horns, getting a chuckle out of the human boy. The deer felt a little dizzy, yet he was happy to see his owner smile.


When Sehun placed the snow globe back onto his desk, unintentionally his fingers pressed one of the three buttons on the back side of the platinum base and a soft sound of a violin started to flow into the air, as Luhan's arm began to move the stick in his hand on his little violin. Sehun gasped and his eyes widened in surprise; he hadn't known the snow globe had some music!


When the familiar Christmas songs came up, Sehun sang along cheerfully and Luhan thought he had never seen something that adorable before. He didn't even feel tired moving his arm back and forth like forever; he felt like he'd do anything to make that eye smile remain on Sehun's face as long as possible.


That night became the beginning of Sehun's love for violin, while for Luhan; he found someone new to love. It wasn't anything like the romantic type of love, it was the same love that he felt towards Kyungsoo. Love of a friend, a brother, there was that same urge to protect him and make him happy. Sehun was supposed to be a stranger, but with him, somehow Luhan felt "at home". He secretly wished in his heart that the arrogant rich lady who had bought him wouldn't come and take him away from Sehun.


On the first night of his mission, Luhan made it to dig into Sehun's treasure chest and scan around until dawn. He returned to his globe with empty hands; first reason was because he couldn't decide which item was the most valuable, and to add more to that, he didn't want to leave Sehun just yet.


For the next several days they only repeated the same routines; Sehun talking to Luhan as if he was mentally challenged, with the deer gladly listening to him all day long, and then acting on his mission at night until the sun rose. So far Luhan had tried bringing five kinds of items into his globe and keeping it inside his tiny house, but nothing had happened and then he was still with his owner. Sometimes Sehun went away with his old bike and came back with some new stuff that he had stolen, mostly money and food. He simply lived only to survive and not to die, there were no other purposes.


One habit of Oh Sehun that Luhan had learnt so far, he always left his house without locking the door. Sometimes Luhan got anxious when his owner left him alone at home; what if someone broke into the house and stole him? That clumsy boy. Luckily such thing had never happened until then.


One fine day, on the eleventh day, Sehun went away early in the morning after leaving a message to his deer friend, "Luhan, I'm going to find a job or maybe help people out for some money. I want to be useful just for once! I'll try to go a bit far from this neighborhood, so I may come home late. Wait for me, okay~? I'll leave my house to you, please watch over it while I'm away."


Luhan waited for a few hours to make sure the human boy wasn't really going to come back home soon until he decided that it was safe to make a move. He dropped his stick and violin onto the artificial snow and made his way to the crystal wall of the globe, and when he placed his palms on it, his body went through the crystal magically until his feet stepped onto the wooden desk. The little deer boy in white suit looked around and scratched the back of his head, not sure where to start.


"Papa, can't you give me a clue? I really have no idea what I should steal." Luhan looked up at the ceiling, waiting for maybe the voice of his Papa coming out of nowhere to answer him, but he got nothing. He sighed and sat on the edge of the desk, swinging his legs back and forth. "Does he even hear me?" he mumbled to himself, "I guess he's not watching over me right now."


Not wanting to waste more of his time, Luhan hopped onto the chair and then onto the floor, ran to the cardboard box he had dug in for the last one week and climbed it skillfully. But before he could jump in...


Squeak. Squeeeeak. Luhan froze and turned his head slowly with his eyes wide. When he saw what was behind him, all colors drained from his face in an instant.


"...Eeeek! M-M-Mouse!" There was a big, black rat with red eyes staring at him fiercely as if he were its prey. All of a sudden, it sprang towards him and while screaming at the top of his lungs, Luhan let go of the box and ran as fast as he could. He made bee lines all around the small house with the rat chasing behind him eagerly, knocking some stuff in the process. The size of Luhan's body was an advantage to the ugly animal, despite him being fast and agile, the rat was bigger and faster and he could get caught any second!


I'm dead, I'm dead, Luhan internally cried as he ran and jumped here and there. He wanted to return back to his snow globe, but he knew if he did so, the rat might knock it off the desk and break it into pieces!


"Papa!" Luhan shouted helplessly between his heavy pant, "please help me, please do something!" Suddenly Papa Beard's voice echoed in his head, Say your wish twice~ and he screamed loudly, "I wish the rat disappears! I want the rat to disappear!"


Instead of disappearing, the rat stood on its hind legs and let out a long squeak as the fiery declaration of war.


"Nooo!" Luhan ran faster, but he felt like his legs were about to give up anytime soon. He shouted more wishes that he could find in his chaotic mind, "I wish the mouse would die! Die! Turn into stone! I wish it would stop chasing me! I wish I was bigger! I wish- I wish I could turn into something else! Turn into A CAT!"


Poof! "Mmmeeoww!" The rat stopped abruptly and looked at Luhan in shock; bundles of white smoke poofed around him, and when it disappeared, a slim cat with pretty round eyes and snowy white fur was revealed. Luhan himself was surprised, yet, realizing that his Papa actually heard his wish, he became so happy that he started chasing the mouse around in joy. He made it to shoo the ugly creature away and out of the house. Proud of himself, the beautiful male cat sat on his hind legs, his paw and brushed it on the back of his ear, and then smugly held his head high in the air. But then...


Oh no. How do I get back to normal?? He had just realized he had used one of his three wishes carelessly. He couldn't waste another wish!


Luhan the cat started to walk around the room anxiously, thinking of a way to change himself back to normal without using another wish. Was that possible, though? He dropped his on the floor and rubbed his chin with his paw as he tried to work his smart brain.


"Meow meow meow," when I said 'something else', "meow meow meow meow. Mrreoww?" I mean not just a cat. Can I pleeease change again, Papa?


Luhan closed his eyes and thought of a deer, and then... Poof! The smoke appeared again. In exchange of the cat, a slim deer with long horns stood awkwardly in the middle of the small room.


It works! Luhan thought, but not really in the way I wanted. This time he imagined his exact form, and poof again, he returned back to the cute Collector he was. He didn't have to say it twice to change, so he figured out he could change as much as he wanted without using his wishes. Papa Beard was really nice to his favorite one!


"So I can change into anything I want? How about a strawberry?" He waited and nothing happened. "A bread?" Nothing happened either. "A Sehun?" Of course not. "Who am I kidding?" he chuckled, "Me, turning into a handsome human. That's impossible."


But then... Poof!


"...Oh… holy strawberries."


Luhan dropped his gaze onto his body, his eyes wide in awe and a little bit of horror. His limbs grew long and his body turned into a giant, his horns shrank until there was nothing but fluffy brown hair on top of his head. His voice was still the same, but it was more audible than it had ever been. His suit and pants; they were still the same size, not on him, but on the floor. Luhan looked down and he gaped finding his exposed private part bigger than the original size of his whole body. He had just turned into a human!


"I-I-I'm a h-h-human-" Ring! Ring! The too familiar sound of a bicycle bell coming from afar turned Luhan as pale as a paper. "Se-Sehun! Why so early??"


Not able to think straight in his panic mode, instead of shrinking back to normal size, Luhan opted to scramble towards the pile of clothes in the corner and snatched some random pieces along with his snow globe, so Sehun wouldn't find it empty. He dashed into the bathroom, locked the door and quickly get dressed in jeans and pink sweater that he had randomly picked, not to forget the Spongebob boxers that was probably Sehun's used one. Immediately he went out of the bathroom and out of the house clutching the globe, right at the same time when Sehun went to the back of his house to park his bike, so he didn't see Luhan run away and hide behind a wall not too far away.


The scene that Luhan saw next really broke his heart. With a big smile, Sehun opened the door and greeted the empty house, "Luhan, I'm home!" and his smile faltered right away. "Lu...Luhan?"


Luhan hugged his globe and pressed his body against the wall as he watched his owner from afar in guilt. Sehun wouldn't stop going in and out and around his house in panic, searching for his lost precious snow globe. Only after he had checked every corners of his house for like a hundred times did he stop searching. He curled at the door of his wooden house and buried his face in his arms, starting to cry like a child losing his most favorite toy.


"Why am I so stupid?" Luhan mumbled to himself and softly knocked his own forehead. "I'm so sorry, Sehunnie... I'll come back after you go to bed."


And so, until night came, Luhan had a little journey around the neighborhood to explore the humans' world. It was pretty much the same as Peeweeland, only it was less colorful than his beautiful homeland and the houses were in different sizes. Sehun's house was pretty easy to find because it stood up among the big houses around it; it was the only small house in the neighborhood and it looked awkward, so out of place. Why wouldn't one of the rich families living there take Sehun in? He was still a minor and he needed parents to take care of him.


Luhan had to admit that being a human was pretty nice; his body and his head were a bit more proportional, he had longer limbs and he didn't feel that tiny anymore. In fact, he was taller than some humans he found on his small trip around the neighborhood. His face too was also slightly different; he didn't only look cute, as always, but the handsomeness of a man was a bit more apparent. At first he was scared and would flinch away each time a human walked past him, but the longer he walked around, the more he got used to being close to the humans. Some of them even flashed him a small smile, they were almost as nice as the Inchlings! However if he was asked to choose, he'd still choose to be an Inchling, living happily in Peeweeland with his friends and seniors who really took care of him. Human's life could be so harsh, but in Peeweeland, there was no single Inchling who wasn't happy.


When Luhan finally came back, Sehun had fallen asleep in a curling position. There were trails of tears on his cheeks and he was slightly shivering because of the cold winter air. Taking his tiny white outfit out of his pocket, Luhan intended to get into his globe right away and get changed, but a tiny voice in his head stopped him from doing so. He went to the human boy to fix his blanket and sit on the edge of the bed.


He cried so much just because of losing me, his inanimate friend, Luhan thought as he caressed Sehun's black hair softly.


"Are you that lonely?" Luhan asked the sleeping boy. Sehun's face was tensed and restless, unlike the previous nights, he had fallen asleep without the globe's warm light. His face was pale and his lips were dry, reflecting how cold he felt. If only Luhan could hug him...


"I'm so sorry, Hunnie. Have a good rest." Luhan didn't try to hold himself back when his body moved by its own, leaning down to place a kiss on the boy's temple. Eventually Sehun's face softened, reasuring Luhan that he could go back to his spot and the boy would be okay. He got changed in his crystal globe and hid the clothes inside the small house behind him, where he was supposed to keep the item he stole. Anything he brought into the globe would shrink along with himself.


At dawn, Luhan was awakened by the weird sounds Sehun was making in his sleep. "Ah... Uh." The deer became worried, was his owner sick? Did he have a fever? Maybe indeed he was really sick, because, in the chilly morning he woke up with thin layer of sweat coating his forehead. Luhan was starting to blame himself when suddenly he spotted something quite eye-catching on the human boy.


Pfft. Did he piss himself? the deer mentally chuckled seeing the round wet mark on Sehun's pants.


"Oh, not again." Sehun groaned and messed his already messy bed hair, which Luhan considered pretty y. He carelessly tugged his pants down and Luhan shouted in his head, No no no! What are you doing?? I'm here! I'm here! Put your pants back on- Oh... holy strawberries.


To Luhan's dismay, he couldn't cover nor shut his once innocent eyes when Sehun took off his pants and let his private part exposed to the world – or at least to the terrified-but-excited deer. To Luhan, it looked like a tree trunk; big and hard, standing tall and proud. His whole body was nothing bigger than it.


And then it came to Luhan's mind; Sehun was still a teenager, he was a growing boy. So that wet mark was probably not pee... Probably.


When Sehun's eyes accidentally fell on Luhan though, suddenly he yelped and took his pants back from the floor, "L-Luhan! W-When did you get there??" Luhan couldn't help but think that Sehun's reaction was really adorable. He actually turned red just because an inanimate object saw his private part! The teen put his pants back on quickly and rushed to the snow globe.


"Where have you been? I was really scared when I couldn't find you here! Did someone take you away?" Sehun brought the globe to his bed and cuddled it. He wasn't really making any contact with Luhan, but the deer could literally feel the warmth... especially on his cheeks. Sehun landed his lips on the transparent wall and Luhan had to hold himself not to pucker his lips too.


Sehun looked really happy that his handsome face seemed to be glowing in Luhan's vision. It made him feel warm in his chest that Sehun really treated him like a living creature, like a friend. It hadn't been two weeks yet, but Sehun had become so precious to him.


Both of them just didn't realize they had grown attached to each other.


"Luhan, I had a really weird dream. It was... It was a wet dream, if you understand what it is, b-but it's not about a girl. It was a guy, and he really looked like you," Sehun confessed shyly, a tinge of pink spreading across his cheeks. He just didn't know that Luhan was internally blushing much, much harder.


That's normal, Luhan, he's just a teenager, Luhan told himself, it just happened to be you, because he sees you every day.


"I've seen him in my dreams three times so far." Well, that's probably because... "I'll go take a bath now, don't go anywhere, alright?"


That morning was the first time Sehun let his deer friend see his body. Usually he got dressed in the bathroom, but that morning he came out shirtless. Luhan was both sad and amazed; Sehun's body was really well-shaped, despite being thin, yet he had many faint scars here and there. What had he gone through, actually?


Other than that body, there was something else that caught Luhan's attention. His instinct of a thief immediately sent an alarm in his head; hanging around Sehun's neck was a necklace with a pendant of shiny, antique-looking black stone in shape of curved, upside down water droplet, contrasting to his pale skin. It had always been hidden under his shirt.


That must be it! Luhan thought instantly, I have to get that pendant. But how to take it off Sehun's neck?


Not bothering to put on a shirt, Sehun sat on his chair and watched Luhan closely, a lovestruck smile playing on his lips.


"Luhannie, look," he pointed at his pendant, "my mom gave this to me. She said this was a rare stone, she got it from my grandfather. I could get a lot of money if I sold this stone, but she asked me to keep it and take care of it because it was really precious to her." A nostalgic smile grew on his lips. "I always remember her whenever I see this. Do you like it? It's pretty, isn't it?"


Yes, pretty indeed, Luhan thought with his eyes locked on the stone, Papa would think so too.


"Other than you, this is the most valuable thing that I own." Ding! The bell in Luhan's head. That's it! The most valuable! "Since I don't have anyone else, I'll give this necklace to you if I die." Sehun chuckled, but Luhan mentally exclaimed an instant "No!" in protest. He wanted the stone, but there was no way he would let his beloved owner die. Still smiling brightly, Sehun reached his hand around the snow globe and pressed a button behind it, like he had been doing a lot lately, and the calm atmosphere in the small wooden house was filled with a slow, soothing melody. Sehun rested h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter