Chapter 1

Bestfriend In Marriage.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Sehun

 

Well, his name sounds like, oh and Sehun. Oh.., Sehun. HAHAHAHA

And Hanna got to know a little bit about her soon-to-be fiance from her mother. He's tall yet a handsome guy. 

Handsome. Wow. 

But he's sure is a spoiled rich kid because of his family and money. It's same as her though. 

 

But, 

Someone infront of her right now is really irritating by hearing his laughter, oh my god is he really mocking me? 

"Yah,"

That person is still laughing. Laughing so hard that she couldn't even understand why. She's not putting some show though, "Hey, stop it already. I'm not joking." Hanna said seriously. Infront of her is Park Chanyeol, the most irritating/annoying brat ever, you'll know immediately by looking at his scary grins. It's not really scary though, but since his eyes twitched as he grins so thats it.

"Hanna-yah, I'm so sorry," laughs. "It's just," laughs. "You? marriage? AHAHAHAHA"

Hanna rolled her eyes, "since you're not stopping so goodbye," she shouldered her bag and walking out from the school gate. Chanyeol immediately stops laughing, "Hey! wait!" he takes his backpack and run to Hanna's side. "I'm really really sorry okay, but seriously..its kinda..weird. Well at least to me." Being the best friend he is, he knows much of the person beside him. Hanna is still studying in high school, thats why Chanyeol finds its ridiculous to marry at this, probably, young age?

 

"When is the date?" 

 

"I don't know, maybe, two weeks from now?"

 

Chanyeol eyed her suspiciously, "how can you didn't know?"

 

Hanna looked at him and sighed, "all of this marriage thing is my mother's plan. She wants to handle all of the preparations."

 

"And you're not helping?"

 

Hanna glared at him, "Of course I want to, but she's not telling me anything." 

 

Chanyeol nods. 

 

"By the way, do you want to stop by Minjung's workplace?" Chanyeol lifted his chin up a little to show her an ice cream shop that placed a few metres from the place they're standing at, near Minjung's workplace. An ice cream shop. Minjung is Hanna's best best friend. She is the person who's with her through up and downs, through fears and courages, from win to lost, from success to failures. Minjung never leaves Hanna since they're five eventhough their life have a lot of differences. Hanna is rich, Minjung is an ordinary girl but a very understanding and supportive person. She works a part-time there because wanted to continue her study in collage since her parents is not really rich to afford her studies. 

"Alright, kinda needs an ice cream," she agreed and looks at Chanyeol, "for my burning heart right now." She walks away before Chanyeol could said anything. 

They walk to the ice cream shop with Hanna in the front and she is the one who entered first followed by Chanyeol, "Minjung-ah, annyeong." she waved at Minjung who's at the counter. Minjung surprised at the sudden greets and smiled immediately, waved at them both, "wow wow, who's here?" she giggled, "what's up?" 

"Hey, Minjung." Chanyeol greets and she greets him back. 

Back to the topic, "Nothing, just needs so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter