diary mishaps

Written Memories

 

On a Saturday evening at Jaechun household

 

Yoochun: I said I love you baby

Jaejoong: and I said I hate you

Yoochun: but I still love you, Jae

Jaejoong: and I still hate you too..............

 

Yoochun sighed, he knew something was wrong with his beautiful boyfriend, but he was clueless, I mean who wouldn't be..........

Jaejoong was giving Yoochun a cold shoulder, his attitude towards Yoochun changed drastically in such a short period of time, ever since Yoochun step inside their shared house this evening, he found his boyfriend to be very strange, he wasn't the usual happy go lucky brat anymore, for god sake he didn't even return the hug properly, which Yoochun was anticipating.

In all mess, Yoochun noticed Jaejoong's irresistible pout blooming through his kissable lips, it was the death of him.

Yoochun find his boyfriend extremely adorable, especially when he pouts, since Jaejoong was back on his unscheduled mood swings, Yoochun had nothing to do, other than beg for his forgiveness for whatever the invisible crime he had committed, so that he can melt away with Jaejoong's pouts and cute antics. But winning his boyfriend over his mood swings was not an easy deal at all!

Jae, now look at me, Yoochun spoke up.......

see baby, if you don't tell me what's wrong, how can this idiot of a boyfriend can console you, please tell me, honey, so that I can beg for you forgiveness, Yoochun voiced out his worries in a very humble manner,but Jaejoong didn’t turn, it was his silence that talked which was dangerously calm.

Yoochun heard him sniff, he knew his baby was crying, that made his heart break into bits and pieces. "Jae you know, I hate to you see you cry, you know that it’s the last thing I want to see", now hurry back and tell me what did i do, what made you cry, plus why are you ignoring me,I don't deserve this Jae....
                       "Just say a word, I promise you I will heal all you pain away! Just one word is enough baby".....
                      

Jaejoong sob hard, he couldn’t take this anymore, deep down he knew how much Yoochun love him, how much his Chunnie Hyung treasured him, but what he saw earlier, made him blind, blind in doubt.......

"idiot, why did you do this to me," Jaejoong mumbled himself, then he turned around, stomped inside his room, and came back with a diary in his hand,

Yoochun was dumbfounded,

Jaejoong threw the diary at yoochun, which was dated back to 2010.

"Am I not enough for you Chunnie"

That’s all Jaejoong could voice out, and he was back to his crying mess

 

Earlier

Jaejoong was arranging their shared room, when he encountered a box filled with Yoochun's goods, supposed to be kept with his personal belongings, when they were moving here, he took each and every item out of the box just for the joy of doing it, he knew his boyfriend can be a mess but this was out of hands, the box was filled with nonsense and Jaejoong had to throw most of them away, digging deeper he found a diary.

2010 memories

It was Yoochun's, Jaejoong was curious, he knew it wasn’t polite to read his boyfriends diary, but he couldn’t resist the temptation. He opened it, looked through the pages, in split seconds a heartbreak was caused
 
"I have always loved you Junsu"

It was all Jaejoong had to read, it struck a chord in his heart, that one sentence was enough to break his fragile heart. He was out of words, he didn’t even want to read the rest of it, he just wanted to erase if this ever happened. Then he thought, So it was a lie, Chunnie’s love towards me was a lie", Jaejoong couldn’t think straight, all he knew was his boyfriend has feelings for his best friend Junsu and that’s all it matters in the world.

 

Back to the reality

Yoochun read through his diary, he caught the line he wrote, which caused a massive heartbreak; he sighed, let out a small chuckle, and went back to his impulsive, quick decision making, and emotional boyfriend.He witnessed Jaejoong weeping ever so hard, hugging his favorite plushie, Yoochun grinned,

Jae,awwwww my cry baby, now stop weeping and look at me.....

No response from the other.......

I said look at me, otherwise I would really run to Junsu!said Yoochun with an evil grin, he knew this would get to Jaejoong, and it worked, the weeping stopped immediately and Jaejoong looked at Yoochun with teary eyes,Yoochun took Jaejoong's hands in his hands, he kissed them ever so lovingly, and he wiped the Younger ones, tear stained face and said, My baby Jae I wish you would have read the rest of it before coming to a conclusion. Jaejoong was confused since his mind was wavering, Yoochun did the privilege of handing the legendary diary which caused all the mishaps.

"I have always loved you Junsu"

I have always loved you as a caring a brother, a wonderful friend, but nothing more than that, you know I can't accept you feelings junsuya, because my heart, already belong to your best friend.you know it was love at first sight, that moment when I saw him in the rain, with those pouty lips, I lost my breath, he was beautiful under the rain drops, I found my other half in him, he is my soul mate Junsuya,I have to protect him every possible way so that I can cherish his existence. he is my little sunshine, he brings happiness and brighten my days Junsu, that little brat is my life, my everything,I hope you find your other half soon Junsuya, because you deserve love, I will bury this confession in the pages of my diary, and this will be our secret for the rest of our lives.

the particular page of the diary was the proof of their innocent love, yet Jaejoong was blind enough to ignore the golden words, written by his boyfriend, Jaejoong felt stupid,for doubting Yoochun's love for him............

Yoochun heard Jaejoong's cries getting harder, he turned around to his beautiful boyfriend,Jaejoong lift his head,"I'm sorry",Chunnie I'm sorry,I promise you, next time I will read each and every word you have written in any other diary, that made Yoochun chuckle so hard,that was enough for Jaejoong, and it was finally time for Yoochun to melts away in Jaejoong's pouty lips and hugs........ 

After a while

Jaejoong was in Yoochun's embrace, they were having the time of their life, suddenly Jaejoong asked Yoochun,

"Chunnie, but don't you think, you should tell Changmin about Junsu's confession"

and they both laughed...........