The Truth

Baby Sit Become Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already 9 p.m. But Young Kwang can’t reach Jiyoon’s phone. He kept calling again and again to know how is Jiyoon doing. He became worried. He can’t even take one spoon of rice,eventhough dinner time has done. And now a past flash his mind

 

-Flashback-

Ten years ago, in Incheon Airport.

“Oppa~ Where is Jiyoon? You didn’t call her?” asked Jihyun while fixing her ponytail.

The 17-years-old Young Kwang now is waiting for his beloved girl-oops..not yet. He can’t tell her how much he loves her. Because both of them still young and curious about future.

Jiyoon, that’s the name of the person he tried to call. No answer and no message. He is worried sick. Jiyoon never reject her call because she is very kind person. But now, She reject Young Kwang’s call, several times. Jihyun in other hand is waiting for the information of Young Kwang’s flight.

“You can’t make it. Jiyoon is not here. You only have 2 options. First, you wait for Jiyoon but you’re left behind by the plane. OR. You left Jiyoon behind. That’s so freakin simple and cruel.” The 16-years-old Jihyun said it strictly and to the point.

Young Kwang can’t think. He can’t even stand on his feets. He sits and taps his chin. “My futures are walking to different directions. I think… I will-…” he can’t finish his sentences because He heard Jihyun’s phone is ringing. He has a feeling, that must be Jiyoon. And for sure, Jihyun mouthed Jiyoon’s name.

“yobos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter