Hongobongo longodongo

Vanquish the Devil

Hongbinn wished he could say he got a great night's sleep. He really did. But the reality was him waking up every twenty minutes because of the horrid noises coming from the man spooning him. Wonshik's snores were not pleasant. They were inconsistantly going from bunny screams to mouse squeaks. Honging was two seconds away from smothering him with a pillow. Well, to be honest, he's always two seconds away from smothering anyone he has meet in the last two day. starting with nnNnn. That guys needs to go and soon. Honggnbin has a life to get back to because those video games are not going to play themselves. HOHOHOngbin heard a grunt behind him and the arms around his midsection pulled him closer. Hingbon tried to get him to lighten his iron grip by sticking his nails into Wonshik's arm. Wonshik didn't even flinch. Man, this guy could sleep fot days. 

Morning came too fast for Hognbin. Sunlight streamed in the brown with age window. Hongngbin heard noise in the kitchen.  Cabinets opening and closing, the squeak of the refridgerator. The noises stopped before Hongbini could move from Wonshik's arms and the door of their room was opened. Taekwoon's body appeared in the entrance.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to interupt morning-after cuddling. I'll come back in a few minutes." A pillow flew at Taekwoon. Hongbin's eyes could fire lasers with the intensity he used to glare at Taekwoon. "I came in to let you know that we have absolutely no food in this place. Someone needs to go shopping. And someone needs to talk with the landlord."

"I guess I'll take Wonshik's credit card and get some food. Where's the corner store?" HOngbinn yawned.

"Take Wonshik and figure it out. Don't be too long." Taekwoon left the door open and walked back to the kitchen.

"Get the up, Wonshik. We're getting food." HOngbin rolled from his grip and stood on slightly shaky legs. He looked back to Wonshik who hadn't moved an inch. He received a hard slap to the chest. Wonshik grumbled something unintelligable and rolled a little. HOngbin cracked his knuckles and punched Wonshik where he had slapped him. Wonshik groaned and rolled more. This time he rolled off the bed onto the floor. He finally awoke sputtering a few choice words, not fully conscious of where he was.

"We have to get food. get ready for the day. I'm showering first though." Hongbin walked away while Wonshik was still on the ground. HOngbim struggled with the door to the bathroom for a second before he was able to finally shove it open. He twisted the knob of the shower and the head sputtered to life spraying Hongbin with slightly orangish water. Yeah, he's going to have to let this run for a good bit before even hinking about getting in. 

He let seven minutes pass before he finally undressed and stepped under the warm water. It was when he started lathering some of the shampoo he found when he heard the door open with the same force he opened it with.

"WHAT THE I'M IN THE GET OUT" Hongbin screamed. He heard the lid of the toilette clank against the procelain of the tank. 

"Chill my man, I just gotta piss really fast." Wonshik spoke with more calmness than you'd expect after getting shouted at. 

What more could Hongbin put up with? He still didn't understand how he got roped into all of this after all. Soon enough Wonshik flushed the toilette and stumbled out of the bathroom. Hongbin had been done washing for a few minutes but was not about to exit the stall in front of Wonshik.

After drying himself, Hongbin found a t shirt, a pair of pants, and some underwear on the sink waiting for him. How kind of Wonshik. He got dressed quickly and met Wonshik and Taekwoon in the kitchen. Wonshik then excused himself to shower. 

"So, uh," What was Hongbin supposed to say? "Any particular food you want us to pick up at the store?" Taekwoon puffed his cheeks and shook his head. Well okay Hongbin tried. "You'll be talking with the landlord right?'

Taekwoon scratched his head. "I guess. But I don't know if-" He was interrupted by the bathroom door slamming open to reveal a dripping Wonshik holding a towel around his neither regions.

"Are you done showering? That was like twenty seconds" Hongbin stood dumbfounded.

"I'm not judging you, am I?" He grumbled as he rushed into their shared room to pull out some clothes from the wardrobe. Hongbin looked away and shielded his eyes as soon as he saw Wonshik start to drop his towel. What. Who does that? Thirty seconds later, Wonshik was slapping a hand onto Hongbin's shoulder. "Ready to go? I'm thinking we should pick up some vegetables for a fry or something. Taekwoon doesn't know how to cook that so he can't take over and ruin the meal."

"I DON'T RUIN MEALS. YOU HAVE CHEAP TASTE."

"Yeah whatever." Wonshik brushed him off as he lead HOngbin to the door. "We'll be back soon." He threw a wave over his shoulder without looking back. Hongbin lead the way down the staircase and onto the sidewalk. They walked side by side weaving the walk way. Not much was said but Hongbin had fully accepted this situation. He was still complaining about though. They walked several blocks before finally finding a small little corner store in a sketchy alley. Hongbin and Wonshik looked at each other as their stomachs rumbled and they seemed to have the same general idea of " it" and went down the alley despite what couldd come. As they approached the door, they saw two men standing kind of close together by the enterance. The two looked at each other and smirked a little. The taller of the two pushed off the wall and stepped into Wonshik's and Hongbin's way. The smaller one went around his friend and blocked off their path to the street, his red hair wet and hanging in his face.

The taller seemed to have crazy in his eyes as he looked the both of them up and down. "What are you fellas doing over here? Don't you know how dangerous this part of the city is? But I'm glad you have each other. Look out for each other. Have each others' backs. In times of need." He slowed down the last sentence to add emphasis on each word. HOngbin glanced at Wonshik with a look in his eye saying that they probably should have been expecting something like this. Wonshik read his look perfectly and understood that he should probably be the one to dig them out of this. The two men continued to corner Hongbin and Wonshik to the wall. 

Wonshik stepped forward a half a step and held up his hands in some sort of defense. "Hey, we don't want any tro-"

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU TRYING TO FIGHT US?" The short red head started shouting and he reached to his back and pulled a hand gun and pointed at the two of them.

"Woah now" "Hey hey hey" Wonshik and Hongbin started sweating imensely. Wonshik grabbed HOngbin's hand as a reflex and hongbin held on for dear life. That action did not go unnoticed by the two thugs. 

"I've had it up to here with people coming into this part of this city thinking they can just be all homoual. HOLDING HANDS? That's so ing gay." The taller one started going off about wanting to purify the world. The smaller raised his gun a little more to keep Hongbin and Wonshik back as they tried to argue their side, not even realizing they still hadn't let go of each others' hand. "Hey, Seunghyun, I think I have an idea fo these two." The red headed one looked at the two they were harassing. He waved his gun at their heads. "Kiss each other on the mouth. Maybe then we'll leave you two alone." The man apparently called Seunghyun started nodding his head as he opened his mouth a little and tilted his head. Hongbin and Wonshik immediantly turned their heads to face one another, faces filled with shock. Wonshik started to recover from the shock and raised his eyebrows a little at HOngbin, seeing if it would be okay with him for what was about to happen. HOngbin was still just as shocked so he just looked between the gun pointed at their heads and at Wonshik's lips. He felt himself leaning in towards Wonshik when he heard the piercing screech of the actual devil. 

All four of them whipped around to the street. The sleek black body of N was riding towards them at full speed with something on its back. The two thugs (A/N: the thugs were gtop im so sorry omg) bolted from the scene, leaving nothing in their trail. N approached them at an alarming rate. The thing on N's back jumped down when N stopped a few feet away. The thing actually turned out to be Taekwoon. Wait? Taekwoon on N's back? HOngbin began to process what was going on.

"Hey, did you get the groceries?" Taekwoon said way too casually, like he didn't just jump down from riding N, his ex-boyfriend, like a horse. 

"I ING SWEAR TO GOD, I'M SO DONE WITH YOU" Hongbin said pointing a finger at Taekwoon who was starting to look confused. "AND YOU" Another finger at Wonshik. "AND ESPECIALLY YOU." The final finger at N. "Let's start with you Taekwoon. I get that you have an ex-boyfriend. I get that you two may not be on the best terms since breaking up, but then he ends up threatening our lives and we have to go on the run. AND THEN YOU JUST APPEAR RIDING TOWARDS US ON ITS BACK AND START TALKING TO US CASUALLY LIKE EVERYTHING'S GOOD. WHAT? NO." Hongbin's hands were threaded through his hair, pulling at it. "Wonshik, you've just  accepted all the Taekwoon has thrown at you and then you go and ing drag me aLONG?" At this point, he was pacing back and forth, hands still in his hair. "And you," Honbin said facing N finally. "ing you. Why are you even after me? Why am I here? I've lost like two days of my life running from you. You look like you're straight out of hell. But I don't even know you." Hongbin had collapsed onto the pavement, knees to his chest. Tears threatened to spill out. Wonshik, Taekwoon, and N looked at each other, not wanting to say anything and holding a staring contest for who had to talk to him. Of course Wonshik lost, so he went over and sat down next to Hongbin. 

"Hey now," Wonshik started. Hongbin looked up from his lap, eyes red from the crying. "I wanted you to come along for this adventure because I really like you."

"I don't even know you. You don't know me" Hongbin sniffled.

"Well I was hoping to change that. Now, I didn't expect any of that really, but," Wonshik was starting to run out of things to say. "So uh, umm. Hongbin, do you wanna, uh go out with me? I mean, like seriously, boyfri-"

"Wonshik" Hongbin interrupted. "No offense, but this is not how you pick up a boyfriend. You're crazy, and I do not want to date you." With that, Hongbin stood up. He helped Wonshik up, gave him a tight hug, and turned and walked away. He started going up the street. He let himself look back at the men he left behind him. He waved back and turned to keep going on. Time to find a way back to Seoul.


Oh god. who let me write an on going fic. people should only have to wait for gOOD fics. ITS BEEN MONTHS IM SO SORRY. Anyway, this was a hot mess but I'm glad i finally finished it and got it out of the way. Now i can start (and forget about) new fics. I am drafting another rabin story and it's going to be multi-chaptered. Neo feels are prominent but there will be lots of actual boyfriend rabin stuff.