Staff Positions

Orenda High School | School themed roleplay + in need of teachers!!! Wishing for more female and male students to enroll today~

staff

HEADER LEFTHEADER RIGHT

Teacher

 

Along with the students, teachers are the base of any school. Without them we would all not know what we do today. Teachers can vary in a variety of subjects but the main ones that are needed are math, language, science and history. When applying to be a teacher make sure to specify what subject you shall teach!

Teachers: Wu Yifan (Art)
Kim Taeyeon (-Ed)

[2/8]

Counselor

 

Counselors, although sometimes under appreciated really help students as if they were your parents. They make your class schedule, as well as the teacher's classes, help advice students on what they need to get into college and graduate high school as well give an ear to their students when needed.

Counselors:
Jin Seyeon

[1/3]

Nurse

 

Nurses do some of the dirty jobs, they help cure sick students and give medical advice, they're also there for when you need a good excuse to get out of class and sleep. Nurses have a variety of knowledge on different illness and even have medical supplies available for us!

 Nurse: Kim Junmyeon
[1/2]

sport coach

 

Sport coaches, while sometimes deemed as mean can also be the counselors for many and even get close to their team better than counselors and teachers alike. Coaches give their sports team motivation, knowledge and the right training for those who aspire to be an athlete.

Coaches: Byun Baekhyun

[1/3]

janitor

 

These people clean up and do the real dirty work behind the scenes. Those orange peels and empty milk cartoons you leave on the table? The janitor cleans that mess for you. They're like the maids of the school except they probably get paid more or less. People who are seriously underestimated and hardworking.

[0/3]

librarian

 

Librarians take care of your books, maintain the library order and shush you if you're talking too loud. The job may seem like just sitting behind a counter but these people take inventory of each book, hunt down those who haven't payed their fees, fee people for damaged book and help make the world of knowledge easier accessed. 

[0/3]

cafe worker

 

Lets think of them like chefs, servants and sometimes butlers. Cafe workers either make your food, serve your food, order your food like pizza friday for instance or even or handle the cashier if you don't have free or reduced lunch. Future staff, please remember to wear a hair net and actually try making something delicious?

Workers:  Tuan Mark
[1/3]

jobs

 

If you are interested in being one of these please make sure to put what job you want to be in your application. Job switching is allowed but students are not allowed to work as any of the jobs except for Cafeteria workers. If you have already joined and wish to have a job instead, please tell an admin! Thank you.